Don't Judge Me

Options
s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
When a person says that in a conversation about they don't want somebody to judge them, they done probably did some ? up ? . Everybody has mistakes and flaws but what's something somebody told you that made you say "? that" and stop talking to them or you didn't see them the same way as you did before? If you continued to talk to the person did things get better or worse?

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gotta let a hoe be a hoe
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    Nah, I naturally always play devil's advocate and I know nothing in life is black and white. Even with the most ? up things done, you have to take into account the person's personality, strengths, insecurities, background, etc. It'd be dumb on your part to think any other person will look at something exactly how you see it.

With that said, I can't overlook ? , hurting of a child, old folk or helpless person. Just like them, i'm not perfect, and I have limits to my understanding.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't really say. Thankfulluy I haven't come across anybody in that situation.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A black woman's disclaimer for don't comment on the dumb/slutty ? I'm confessing to