IC Dreams

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    Have you ever had an IC related dream, I experienced this the other night and im not even on here like that. It was extremely odd, especially because I dont know most of yalls faces, because of that most people in my dream where represented by celebrates.

Before I tell you the dream I want to say that this is no diss to anyone and that this is just what my subconscious happened to churn out.

Basically Kat invited everyone to a room to watch her strip. She starts and she's in a thong but here ass looks like a real live photoshop job, like outrageously big and disproportionate. Every few seconds she would stop and look back at the crowd and you all were looking like this.

brit_gum.gif

The only person that was geeked was deadeye, who was played by Danny Glover. And when it was all said and done everyone had their heads turned to the side, not looking, with their arms crossed. Everyone just walked out and looking ? .

Add on with your stories.

jenniferlewispassingout.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »

Basically Kat invited everyone to a room to watch her strip. She starts and she's in a thong but here ass looks like a real live photoshop job, like outrageously big and disproportionate. Every few seconds she would stop and look back at the crowd and you all were looking like this.

brit_gum.gif

The only person that was geeked was deadeye, who was played by Danny Glover.

2bcjkj.jpg

Hilarious.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    :|

INB4 "do you imagine me"

@OhMars‌

So.....you "imagine" me as Danny Glover?

BTW, I had a dream about @SixSickSins‌ a few nights ago.

All I could see were her hands and her hair, but when I woke up.....I was "totally drained."

Literally.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    I coulda swore u already told the IC this ? bruh

Or he's having a recurring dream about you...
    gs8qOPt.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Another dream I had about a 2yrs ago that I never forgot,

I'm beating Ms. Southerns walls DOWN. Every trick I ever seen, I'm using it, she loving it (so I think). She hollering to the sun and I'm growling to the earth. I finish, hop up and point to the next ? in line *I think @ the time I had her and another white poster confused, no offenses to the other white poster but that's was the subject of the day* Next ? step up, it's Axel, full chopper suit and all. He spit 2 woat bars @ her feet, yes, his lips were @ her feet, and she soaked the mattress up. I couldn't believe it. All I could remember thinking was, man this chick so ready for a ? meat (II) that a few bars sounding like Silkk and she ready!

I been spitting woat ? to her ever since in hopes of her hitting up my inbox

it paid off tho I guess, all her 'c' words autocorrect to "Chicity"

#swerve

*@Black_Samson showed the many errors in this dream but ? it*

This is some trapped in the closet ?
    gBOs8sE.gif

the only thing that is missing is a midget

50-cent-drive-by-gif.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I had a dream that Du sold me some fake J's. He told me they were the 12's. I said but these look nothing like the 12's? He said 'i know, they're the 2's, 4's, and 6's put together. They 12's, ngga!' He got angry and brolic so i just said 'ok'.

I went out with them on and had superhuman strength. I could hear people who needed help from miles away. I had a sixth sense.

Then i came home and the glue on the soles came off and i had to throw them away. I looked in the mirror

camroncryin.gif

I knew it was too good to be true. Got damn Du sold me some fake J's' ...then i woke up.

Actually that dream never happened, but its Friday so, *shrug* whatever...My bad @dwo.

hF4998E08
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i already told this story but i dreamt of @BabyBugatti‌ after hearing her talk for like 2 hours on tinychat.
    Her British accent might be the sexiest i've ever heard.. i went to bed directly after logging off so thats what spawned it... i think i told her about it the next time we spoke...

Step ya dream game up ? ... yall have american fantasies, im having international delusions in this ? !
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u dont know how anyone looks like in here how did u know. Deadeye was being played by Danny glover?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, predictable
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u dont know how anyone looks like in here how did u know. Deadeye was being played by Danny glover?

He imagined him
    #-o
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all got some healthy imaginations.

As much as I post on this ? , I can't say it's permeated into my dreams.
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Did I say I dreamed of you Combat Carl???

Nope, merely said u pointed out the errors the first time I posted it
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Another dream I had about a 2yrs ago that I never forgot,

I'm beating Ms. Southerns walls DOWN. Every trick I ever seen, I'm using it, she loving it (so I think). She hollering to the sun and I'm growling to the earth. I finish, hop up and point to the next ? in line *I think @ the time I had her and another white poster confused, no offenses to the other white poster but that's was the subject of the day* Next ? step up, it's Axel, full chopper suit and all. He spit 2 woat bars @ her feet, yes, his lips were @ her feet, and she soaked the mattress up. I couldn't believe it. All I could remember thinking was, man this chick so ready for a ? meat (II) that a few bars sounding like Silkk and she ready!

I been spitting woat ? to her ever since in hopes of her hitting up my inbox

it paid off tho I guess, all her 'c' words autocorrect to "Chicity"

#swerve

*@Black_Samson showed the many errors in this dream but ? it*

ibmc4V8FhxeqC.gif

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

man u need to see a psychiatrist bout dis ? mane lls
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't had a dream about an IC member in a long time.

I had a good one back in the day, but ya'll wouldn't even know the poster it was about..
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Well I posted that ? in another thread. Go find it if you are interested. It was on page 2-1997 in the ADHD thread.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because its my dream so I was there but I also was omniscient. So i knew he was him without it being said.

deadeye wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    :|

INB4 "do you imagine me"

@OhMars‌

So.....you "imagine" me as Danny Glover?

My conscious self has never imagined, but I do know you're an old ? . I guess my subconscious self associates you with being an old ? and gave you the face of the most famous old ? of all time Danny ? Glover.

Kat wrote: »
    I haven't had a dream about an IC member in a long time.

I had a good one back in the day, but ya'll wouldn't even know the poster it was about..

? that ? , share the damn dream.

• Kat
    Options
    ? you and your weird ass dreams @OhMars‌
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    ? you and your weird ass dreams @OhMars‌

I cant help that you attention ? even in my dreams @kat

• Kat
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    This why posters don't like sharing

All y'all do is attack, attack, attack....
  • Kat
    Options
    And keep my MFn name on their fingertips.

? you.