Why Do Ladies Keep the Company of ? blockers?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in AKA Donkey
You and your boy are hanging and having a good time, then this chick, (let's say she an 8,) comes up and tries to ingratiate herself in your group. She's being cool, funny, and little flirtatious. However, your boy, well...start's acting like a ? . He gives the chick negative body language. He makes rude comments about baby girl's jokes and give the overall vibe that she isn't wanted.

Or you have this scenario, you and your boy are kicking it when a female comes up and tries to holler at your boy, but you boy starts to straight c bin' He answers for you, says that you're not interested in ole girl and even goes as far as to say, "Yo man let's go."

Now if this were to happen between two dudes, these two guys would be having a heart-to-heart talk soon after. The one friend would tell the hatin' friend to stop that nonsense and if he didn't he would be cut off. What I just described in the above happens to men all the time by women. Rex's question is this, why do women keep friends with chicks that knowingly and willfully interfere when dudes are trying to holla at them?

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't want men talking to them.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 of two things, either they're jealous of the attention their friends get or their friends don't want to be bothered but can't say no.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    That ain't ya friend fam. That's ya boyfriend nh.

You misread the opening thread P. Go back and reread it. Rex is sure that you keep the company of ? blockers.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Females just as worse. There's always that one hefa who gets mad bcuz she's not gettin the attention like her friends.

So she starts hatin by breathing loud enough where everyone hears her. Pouts. Then comes wit the "Y'all ready to go! I'm ready to go...NOW! I got things to do!" response.

But instead of the other chicks tellin her cockblockin hatin azzz to go wait in the car, they actually get up and leave. Even despite the fact they're havin a good time chillin with you and your boys.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This question is like asking why females never tell they friends that they look crazy when they go out. They will tell them that they look good but get behind they back on some "girrrrrrrrrrrrrl, she know damn well she look crazy, why she come out looking like that" lol!

I've had random chicks ask me what I thought about another chick that was looking crazy etc etc. Only to find out that that's they folks that they had me dog out.

But the answer is something that they will never admit. They love drama. It's crazy how so many females probably have missed out on they soul mate all because of they unattractive or hating ass friends.

(This should be in the G.N.S)
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't what type of ladies you have your area but I've found that most females would only allow their friends to ? guys they find undesirable or if they're taken and just want to have a good time. Other than nah, it's actually not common. If a female was really interested in a guy she isn't going to keep a friend(or she'll at least privately check her) that was legit cockblocking out of jealousy.

Only birds(and their immature male counterparts) have no problem with keeping a circle full of passive-aggressive cockblockers.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im confused at the first.2 titangraphs?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You might have bad breath.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    their friends don't want to be bothered but can't say no.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see by the responses that mofos still don't like to take the time to read :(
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Rex's question is this, why do women keep friends with chicks that knowingly and willfully interfere when dudes are trying to holla at them?

Women get offered sex all day by dudes and even other females. So what they do is sift through until they find what they like. You can tell when you walk up to a table.

Their usually four types at a table.
    1. The purse holder - She could be the we came together, we leave together girl and most likely the driver. Usually fat or ugly with no rhythm. Easily spotted cause she is dressed the most conservatively.
    2. The we came together, we leave together girl - reminds them when they get out of the car like your mom do when you were younger.
    3. The wild one that need to be baby sitted - she is wild and the purse holder and we came together, we leave together girl hate coming with her.
    4. and The table dancer - she dances at the table and turn down men, until that one she really wants ask her to dance.

They all have their appointments in life and they usually play their role to perfection. If you get ? blocked by the purse holder and/or we came together, we leave together girl you never stood a chance anyway. Just keep it moving.

Your scenario answer.
    Pico wrote: »
    That ain't ya friend fam. That's ya boyfriend nh.

• caddo man
    Options

His scenario is about a dude but his question is about women.
  • Ockham's Hammer
    Ockham's Hammer Members Posts: 11
    Options
    Cause her girl knows she has a weakness to ? , on the side note your boy might be bromancing a crush on you. Not meaning to hate on your boy but, WOW.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

I think he is giving an example of how crazy that cockblocking ? looks by reversing the genders bruh

? looks crazy for a man to do that ? to another man.......so why would it look logical in the case of 2 women?

• Ockham's Hammer
    Ockham's Hammer Members Posts: 11
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    If a woman truly wants you, ain't no female on earth going to block your ? .

But keep blaming the bitter or less attractive female friend if it helps you sleep at night.

I am just saying her girls gonna be looking out for her girl, people get ? , high and in general can make a bad decision based off an initial attraction.

Just saying in case it was my post you took to.

Also I was saying it's not normal behavior for men, unless your really ? and she is really a skank ? , then I could see ya boy jumping in "or you would hope he did.". Most likely ya boys gunna let it happen just to have jokes about it.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My post wasn't directed at you personally.

I don't disagree with you, cause I've had girlfriends look out for me when I was 3 sheets to the wind and vice versa.

That's what friends do..we sometimes help save each other from ourselves.

Real game doesn't need to prey on easy pickings though. Fall down ? ? at closing time..that's the best you can do? Step it up please.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    My post wasn't directed at you personally.

I don't disagree with you, cause I've had girlfriends look out for me when I was 3 sheets to the wind and vice versa.

That's what friends do..we sometimes help save each other from ourselves.

Real game doesn't need to prey on easy pickings though. Fall down ? ? at closing time..that's the best you can do? Step it up please.

care to share your experiences when u needed a helping hand?
  • caddo man
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

I think he is giving an example of how crazy that cockblocking ? looks by reversing the genders bruh

? looks crazy for a man to do that ? to another man.......so why would it look logical in the case of 2 women?

When a good ? it is bad cause as dudes we are out on the hunt. If I have my teeth suck in ready for the ? and this mfer knock me off my prey. You better have a good reason.

Women get offered sex everyday all day. Their friends are usually helping them sift through the crowd of offers.