My Homeboy just found out his roommate worships Satan

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
My homie called me over his apartment last weekend to help him kick his roommate out because his roommate and him got into a discussion about religion and he told him "hey man, I'm a Satanist" .. When my homie heard this he was like "then you gotta move out"...but his roommate just paid rent for June and my homie used the money already on rent and bills so he's stuck with the Satanic roommate for the next 30days. well, Yesterday they almost came to blows over some other ? so I know the tensions are high. I told my homie he could crash at my spot until that dirtbag gets out, but he refused citing "this is my ? ' apartment" so I couldn't convince him. the roommate is ? ' my homeboy off and got a feeling that if they don't agree that the roommate needs to move out, somebody gonna get ? up before that 30 days is up.

What would you do in this situation?

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Another win for religion..
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    homeboy consorts wit people who are satanists?

"crash at my spot"?

"dirtbag"?

Something ain't right here....

Three word phrase please?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Said homeboy and said homeboys roommate sound like a couple ? .
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This happened to me my first year in college. Dude was weird af ..I lasted a week and moved _out. Ima post his fb later...
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does his beliefs even matter? If he isn't physically harming anyone because of it, not attempting to force it on anyone and paying his rent, who cares.

OP don't let your homie keep asking for help in situations like this because it may start off with needing help to kick another man out for his beliefs... then the next thing it will be needing help to kick another man out for his physical looks, and you'll end up involved in some weird, homosexual love triangle.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would just tell my bro to leave before the dude invite a HellBoy looking ass ? over
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless he was touching his items or moving ? or being disrepectful there shouldn't be any conflict honestly and cosign he going to have to go to court for an eviction process and that can take alot longer then 30 days. Loss is everywhere in your story.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    What kind of satanist?? if he's an occult satanist then your homeboy needs to get the ? out if he's a secular satanist then there should be no problem, he's probably a secular one because an occult satanist would never just come out and admit it.

Basically.

If there ain't any blood sacrifices and ? going on, the roommate ain't hurting nobody.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What kind of satanist?? if he's an occult satanist then your homeboy needs to get the ? out if he's a secular satanist then there should be no problem, he's probably a secular one because an occult satanist would never just come out and admit it.

There's levels to worshipping the devil wtf?

secular satanist don't actually worship anything, they are basically hedonist who only consider their WILL TO BE the focus of their belief system.

Occult satanist however worship satan or other demons
  • twatgetta
    Options
    You know it's more like 60 days right? You can't just put people out, you gotta evict them, and you can't do it for religious beliefs, so you might as well swallow that pill. Ain't no way i'm leavin a place where I pay rent, I dont' give a ? if satan himself is in the next room. That ? better play his position.

I told him give him 30 days, ? 60. he either gettin' out or gettin' thrown out.
  • twatgetta
    Options

Does it matter? ...lol...We didn't know. fool pull out a couple books he been reading and ? . no tatts to show he affiliated, nothing. fool just got mad in the discussion they was having and he let the cat out the bag. only reason my homeboy let him stay is because they work together a long time at UPS and he figured he save some loot on rent.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    I would just tell my bro to leave before the dude invite a HellBoy looking ass ? over

word. Now that he open about his beliefs, next step is him bringin' a makeshift alter up in that ? doing witchcraft...lol... never know with them ? ...lol
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After 60 days, he officially lives there. Have fun with that civil suit though