S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
suits-season-4-poster-usa.jpg

Forgot it came back tonight...

About to stream episode now.

Comments

• S.jR.
    Options
    As soon as I saw Mike making his moves in the corporate world, I knew it was going to have to be a show down between him and Harvey, I just didn't think they'd get to it in episode one.

It's a pretty nice spin on their relationship. I wonder how soon does Mike not being a real lawyer play into their show down.

I also wonder if this dude Jeff Malone is really playing Pearson/Specter for the government dude from last season so he can get dirt on them, seeing as he is coming from the SEC.

Jessica was looking banging this episode and she really asked Harvey the right question, because Lord knows I was imagining her naked too.

Good start to the season, should've been an hour and half though.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I started grinning when Mike made the Jordan-LeBron reference. Dope episode
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Harvey gonna clap him up.. and he got his girl Rachel working for him.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still wanna EBRC Rachel.... cOT DAMN!

Larry Fishburnes wife is tight too.....
  • S.jR.
    Options
    I don't know if Mike has the heart to stay in that business. It's about money not saving people. And all he does is look for convenient ways to help. Instead of being a killer like Harvey was referring to Jeff Malone.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    I still wanna EBRC Rachel.... cOT DAMN!

Larry Fishburnes wife is tight too.....

Damn I ain't know Jessica was his wife! Aite Fish I see you.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Dope Tyson reference at the end of the show...

I need to step my game up and get a corner office like Louis, Harvey or Jessica...
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Heard "the secret" get brought up on the preview.. wonder if Logan Sanders finds out forcing Harvey to fire him because it will ruin all cases Mike has worked on for Harvey or even the whole firm. And it turns out Harvey/Mike end up on the same side again?

Or too soon?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    8 minutes in this new ep and Donna is killing me. She come barging in Mikes office making demands and ? . ? you just a secretary. She need to know her position,
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Mike is so damn petty letting Rachel get in his head like that.. and the idea she was able to get in his head and have him consider having Logan's business not with Pearson/Specter should indicate Rachel has a real problem working with Logan because she want the ? still..

The deal could've been done and Mike wins.. but he just needed to spike the ball.

I wonder if he takes the job with Forstman.. which would only further ? up his relationship with Harvey. And with that said Harvey did stick by his side and choose Mike over Logan considering the money he'd miss out on.

So Mike knows how to throw hands now? Dude went from scared to say anything to the Rugby player to ? ' people up? Either way this next episode should be good.
  • S.jR.
    edited July 2014
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    8 minutes in this new ep and Donna is killing me. She come barging in Mikes office making demands and ? . ? you just a secretary. She need to know her position,

I almost forgot but if not for Donna, Mike doesn't exist. As she let's him through the door to see Harvey when them cops were coming after him in the pilot.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

I almost forgot but if not for Donna, Mike doesn't exist. As she let's him through the door to see Harvey when them cops were coming after him in the pilot.

True, I'm just threatened by strong women breh.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it me or did it seem like Rachel was more open with Logan then we normally see when she is with Mike? The flashbacks seemed like she was all in with Logan emotionally.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a bad episode from last night.

• S.jR.
    Options
    Damn shame ? doing "Anybody checking for" type threads on this show when it's been a thread for every season.

Anyway.. ? got real I don't know if I really believe Louis is gone, but Jessica is cold blooded. Especially with that exchange she had with Donna in the bathroom. Donna shut the ? up quick when Jessica said I'll fire your ass again. Cold as ice.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Luis gonna be back in a major way Im sure. PROBABLY WILL END UP MAKING HIM A PARTNER BY THE END OF NEXT season but haven't figured out how thats gonna work if it does happen.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    I don't know.. when they were running down all his ? ups.. I don't know how you can make that dude named partner... especially when the SEC knows he took money.. That's not the type of people you want with the name on the door.

Sadly with all his ? ups somewhere off screen he got them billables to be greater than Harvey (or so they mention every so often) but none of that gets quoted as major W's during the show... even going out of the way to always say how Louis ain't on par with others (no name characters) "He's not a killer, He's not a closer."

I don't know if they'd want him as named partner.. I'm not saying it ain't possible but the deck is heavily stacked against him. I say he should open his own spot and build it from the ground up. Because only he can really accept the weird ? he does.

But you know Mike is going to find a way for him to try and come back because Louis stuck his neck on the line for Mike to get back.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Louis came through and crushed the buildings like...

R4aTB.gif
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? louis came in with a chip on his shoulder
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

R4aTB.gif

About time he did. Goat scene with him and Jessica.
    I hope they take it in the right direction next season and don't have him reverting back to ? status.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    As much as he wanted his demands met.. Mike has worked with him on cases.. Louis was his supervisor/trainer as he was in charge of all associates.. He would be just as liable.

If I'm Jessica I give him 2 clients and let him bounce. With a legal document that he won't leak the secret or come after Pearson/Specter.

With that said if it does work out in his favor it would be interesting to see him full time in beast mode for the next half of the season.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Caught up to season 4 EP 5....it was inevitable it would be Harvey Vs Mike...

I love this show...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

R4aTB.gif

Yup...Lewis got leverage now...

But he is gonna be even more of ? ass ? now and Harvey and Jessica just gonna have to bend over and take it...

Good ? ...not back till next year tho?...smh
  • S.jR.
    Options
    I appreciate the way Suits gets split because it comes on when nothing else is really on. And really the time in between the start of the seasons seem shorter than the midseason break itself.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bump for half season premiere.