Who's getting the new EA sports UFC game

Options

Comments

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The constant reminder that you can/can't record gameplay is stupidly irritating.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Man this game is dope. To get a better understanding of the controls you have to go through Career mode. I Just Won the Finals in TUF. Learning lil tidbits in the Gym. Getting Better. They need an actual training camp like the Previous version where online friends can go and train together. Other than that it's dope.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Man this game is dope. To get a better understanding of the controls you have to go through Career mode. I Just Won the Finals in TUF. Learning lil tidbits in the Gym. Getting Better. They need an actual training camp like the Previous version where online friends can go and train together. Other than that it's dope.

Exactly. Going through the career I am really leaving the controls. I'm on my 3rd UFC contract fight.

I tell you what though. When you win a fight it's rewarding. You feel like you really earned it. It's hard to do a MMA game but I can't wait to see what they do with part 2.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its ? up because ea made a solid mma game they implemented allot of ? i wished for thq didn't do but the game is going to get hate because of the company, the only thing that really irks me is that countering after a swayed punch isn't really effective,
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is the game to make me get next gen honestly the real fighting game heads need to speak on the game, not the fake sports fans,
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    submissions are my only gripe so far i miss the original button mashing from undisputed
  • Cigarello Slim
    Options
    submissions are my only gripe so far i miss the original button mashing from undisputed

man i take that back ? a gripe submissions are woat in this gm
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting this ? either this weekend or Tuesday when I trade that ? dogs in
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone else find the AI relentless in this game? I try my best to pressure but I can't get these mfers to back down. I find myself often getting forced with my back to the cage. Maybe my created fighter hasn't reached that level yet. I try my best to put pressure from angles and switching up the stance as well but eventually I always get pressed harder. Maybe I should take this ? down to easy rather than hard.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'll cop it if theres a ps3 version
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    for real 500 dollars is too much for a game system that will decrease in value eventually. I could buy a used car for 500. 300 is too much for a wii u. I want a ps3 version of ufc gotdammit!
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for real 500 dollars is too much for a game system that will decrease in value eventually. I could buy a used car for 500. 300 is too much for a wii u. I want a ps3 version of ufc gotdammit!

Broke ? post
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol 500 for a system you gonna have for 6 years sounds great imo.

Lmao @ I can buy a used car for 500 ..the ? ?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Lol I was thinking the same about a 500 car. I guarantee that ? don't last u a year. 500 for a 10 year span ain't ? . That's why I don't understand ? who say they r going to wait for more and better games. The price ain't going to change so why not just get it. There are a few games worth playing now
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

because I just bought a ? ' ps3 last year the world is moving too fast for meeeee!!!!!!!!!!
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

because I just bought a ? ' ps3 last year the world is moving too fast for meeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I can understand that then. But if I knew the ps4 was coming out within 6 months of me buying a ps3, I would have just waited for the 4
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    I can't defend takedowns against the computer but I can online. Weird.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Options
    y'all are right about career mode improving ya skills
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Pretty sure I have yet to defend a takedown against the computer.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone played w Bruce Lee, yet?
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Anyone played w Bruce Lee, yet?

Yeah. Stand up amazing.

• Cigarello Slim
    Options
    so i usually stick to the ground and pound or clinch game online when in doubt and i had this ? in the full mount straight snuffin' his face with hammerfists. so at this point his head on the health hud was as red as my eyes right now and im going in for ? next thing i know this goofy referee stands us up and the guy was able to recover i won by decision but still.. i thought in mma (more specifically ufc rules) the ref will not stand up the fighters unless there is no significant movement being made?
  • Beta
    Options
    I forgot this ain't the follow up to the one I loved made by THQ . For those who played both how does this one compare?