Makaveli: The Don Killuminati 3 Day Theory - Legendary QD3 Speaks About Hip-Hop & Film !

Options
MoneyLuver
MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in The Reason
Originally he wanted to call it "The 3 Day Theory".

They say he completed it in 3 and wanted to release an EP but then wanted to turn it into an album and rocked a whole 7 days.

Assuming he's doing his usual average of 3 songs a day then we'd assume he recorded atleast 21 songs in that time frame.

But according to BombFirst I don't see that as being completely true last time I saw the Session List.

"The 7 Day Theory" we know of today is mostly Simon's (Suge) concoxion. Its also been rumored that he was going to take off the Nas disses.

*not the final track list*
Makaveli_The_Don_Killuminatithe_3_Day_Theory-back-large.jpg

*probably not the final track list either*
2paclegacy.net.jpg

artworks-000059956664-oh40g6-original.jpg?30a2558

We have no idea for the most part how this album would've turnt out. All we can do is guess.

Comments

• Maria LB Brosas
    Maria LB Brosas Members Posts: 1
    Options
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obvious old troll thread by old username, being bumped by brand new username is obvious............

full
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's an original version with a few different songs with extra disses floating around online, i think i got it from datpiff:
    tumblr_nbuk97WPKl1tvkyubo1_500.jpg
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

That's a dope cover
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Is it just me or does the blood to the left holding pac look like DJ Quik and the crip next to suge look like Snoop?

• gee757
    Options
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Album stays in rotation
  • gee757
    Options
    qd3 wrote: »
    I produced To Live & Die in LA for this album :) if you have any questions about it, hit me. QD

No disrespect but can u provide proof showin its really u? Cuz thru out the yrs there's been people on here claimin they was some1 they really wasn't..if it really is u tho salute I respect ya work along wit ya father..
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    I produced To Live & Die in LA for this album :) if you have any questions about it, hit me. QD

Wait you QD3? When is the next beef DVD?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

No disrespect but can u provide proof showin its really u? Cuz thru out the yrs there's been people on here claimin they was some1 they really wasn't..if it really is u tho salute I respect ya work along wit ya father..

I highly believe that's him. He has a selfie with his father Quincy Jones in his avi
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited November 2015
    Options
  • gee757
    Options
    I highly believe that's him. He has a selfie with his father Quincy Jones in his avi

I seen the avi but that don't really mean nothing cuz anybody can get that pik & claim they is qd3...there's been people on here b4 claimin they knew pac & then truth comes out & they get exposed as frauds.. I'm just being cautious
  • gee757
    Options
    it's me. I signed in with fb. who would you want to see in the next beef dvd?

Can u post a proof pik?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    That "Descent from the Cross" art is even doper than the classic final cover daaaaaaamn

also if that's really him ?
    if you have any questions about it

#1 - what was Pac really like in a recording session? did he write the lyrics while working with you or were they already ready? how many takes did he need? did he smoke before?

#2 - did he seem generally happy with Death Row and Suge or ready to leave ASAP?

#3 - How did Pac's approach to recording differ from Ice Cube's?

#4 - did you ever meet Michael Jackson? did you ever get to watch him work with your dad on any of those 3 masterpieces?
    gee757 wrote: »
    it's me. I signed in with fb. who would you want to see in the next beef dvd?

Can u post a proof pik?

*remembers when Ktulu had ppl believing they were talking to KRS-One*

screw it i want to believe lol

• qd3
    qd3 Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Options
    LL was also amazing to work with, all three of the above mention people I would consider my main mentors besides my pops.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Don Killunminati 7 day theory hip hop most overrated album.. Ugh
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

quick note: in 92 when Cube came in with printed lyrics, remember, no one really had home printers, so it was pretty unusual to see anything like that in those days, let alone from Ice Cube who had just left NWA. lol

Do u plan to do any more documentary s on any other artist like you did with the lil Wayne Carter docu
  • gee757
    Options
    quick note: in 92 when Cube came in with printed lyrics, remember, no one really had home printers, so it was pretty unusual to see anything like that in those days, let alone from Ice Cube who had just left NWA. lol

What month did your sister & tupac go 2 Italy 4 the Versace show?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    @Sion

QD3 here. This is dope!