JUNE 23, 2014 - JULY 31, 2014

Options
BIGG WILL
BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking to the GNS for some help/motivation with my fitness goals. From today till July 31, I will be looking for drop at least 10 pounds, with my final weigh in coming the morning of Aug 1st.

Each day I will be posting my Meals and Workouts to be critiqued by some of the more knowledgeable fitness/nutrition gurus we have here on this site. If anyone wants to join me for th next few weeks that's even better.

I will be looking to complete a few member made workouts too to mix up my workouts a lil bit.

Every 6-8 days, I will have a weigh in and post my results.

We can also have some fun with it if you want to Judge my Calories in vs Calories out on a day to day basis:

Ethers for "Awesome" Days

Goats for "Good - Great" Days

No-Sign for "Below Avg. - Bad" Days

Wacks for "Horrible" Days

I will most likely have 1 rest day, and 1 cheat day per week.

When I ask for a Member Submitted Workout, the one with the most amount of Goats will be the one I will complete, w/ some minor tweaks if need be.

I woke up yesterday weighing 228, so Im trying to get down to 218.

(Mods can you please leave this in the GNS)

LETS GO!

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    5 Min Warm Up on the Treadmill.

Part I :

250 M on the Rowing Machine.
    25 Push Ups
    25 Jump Squats
    25 Crunches
    25 Push Ups
    25 Box Jumps
    25 Crunches

Part II

5 Deadlifts
    5 Burpees

5 40 Yard Sprints. 70/80/90/100/100%

Cool Down
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

LETS GO!

smh and lol @ the same time at this.

Just lay off the pork rinds and sodas and you are already winning half the battle.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love that you grindin. But take baby steps. This a marathon, change your habits, you can even start with a morning routine as soon as you get out of bed or somethin. But startin off really fast will have you wheezing in the back. I don't know you, so if you can handle that regimen this early, handle it my G. I just think workin your way into it slow will do wonders for your confidence, and not shock your body into not being able to move for a week. Good luck my ? .
  • _Lefty
    Options
    awwww hell, ? you only weigh 228. I'm skinny as ? and I weigh 200. I'm thinkin you super big or somethin, do you, good luck.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    you came to the completely wrong place for support.

But imma let u cook
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fam, depending on what you eat like...you can drop 10 without exercising at all.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Fam, depending on what you eat like...you can drop 10 without exercising at all.

True but there is no fun in that.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

You'd be surprised. I know some lazy people who would rather get in better shape by drinking only lemon water and eating only kale than to step foot inside a gym. Really depends on the person.
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    I love that you grindin. But take baby steps. This a marathon, change your habits, you can even start with a morning routine as soon as you get out of bed or somethin. But startin off really fast will have you wheezing in the back. I don't know you, so if you can handle that regimen this early, handle it my G. I just think workin your way into it slow will do wonders for your confidence, and not shock your body into not being able to move for a week. Good luck my ? .

Nah, I been working out for 2 1/2 Months, or so at the moment. It was a hard workout no doubt, but I go through it. Thanks tho.
    awwww hell, ? you only weigh 228. I'm skinny as ? and I weigh 200. I'm thinkin you super big or somethin, do you, good luck.

I was. I started at 262 in Feb. I started slacking, so Im tryin to restart my program.

• _Lefty
    Options

Nah, I been working out for 2 1/2 Months, or so at the moment. It was a hard workout no doubt, but I go through it. Thanks tho.

I was. I started at 262 in Feb. I started slacking, so Im tryin to restart my program.

Awww, you got complacent. Only ? that can stop you is you homie. I hope you do well though.
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »

LETS GO!

smh and lol @ the same time at this.

Just lay off the pork rinds and sodas and you are already winning half the battle.

Yea, its rare I eat chips and more rare that I drink Soda. Been staying away from cookies too, but Ice Cream done snuck back into the mix.

A pretty good snack is PNB on top of a Chocolate Rice Cake. ? is GOAT.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's cool you're motivated as ? , but you're not gonna get that kind of help here.

Just post in the get healthier thread, you'll get good advice on workouts and nutrition.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

You'd be surprised. I know some lazy people who would rather get in better shape by drinking only lemon water and eating only kale than to step foot inside a gym. Really depends on the person.

damn..that sounds exactly like my mom.
    that woman will drink smoothies/lemon water, is gluten free, and literally wonders why she hasn't lost any real weight/inches. i tell her all the time that a combination of the aforementioned and exercise will do her WONDERS. but then again, i'm fat af...ugh
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    Options
    Your current goal is to lose weight, what do you plan to do after you reach your weight goal?
  • Sir Lurkalot
    Sir Lurkalot Members Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Part I :

25 Push Ups
    25 Jump Squats
    25 Crunches
    25 Push Ups
    25 Box Jumps
    25 Crunches

Part II

5 Deadlifts
    5 Burpees

Cool Down

the ? is a burpee!?
  • VIBE
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Only eat up to 20g of carbs. The rest proteins and fats.
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Your current goal is to lose weight, what do you plan to do after you reach your weight goal?

My ultimate goal is to get between 210 and 215 and go from there. I might start bulking up from there, or I might want to cut 5-10 more pounds.

This post is mainly about restarting my progress and getting some tips and motivation.

Part I :

25 Push Ups
    25 Jump Squats
    25 Crunches
    25 Push Ups
    25 Box Jumps
    25 Crunches

Part II

5 Deadlifts
    5 Burpees

Cool Down

the ? is a burpee!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfNA_lmkHM
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if i stopped drinking beer, i'd prolly lose 25lbs by the end of the summer.....

but i ain't that crazy
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

I know limiting carbs will work, but how will my energy levels be eating so few carbs and working out very hard?

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

I know limiting carbs will work, but how will my energy levels be eating so few carbs and working out very hard?

Heavy weights will be easier, cardio will be exhausting as your body will be changing fuel sources. It would get easier after a week or 2, but if your looking for a quick 10 pounds dropped this would work well within a week.
  • _Lefty
    Options

Part I :

25 Push Ups
    25 Jump Squats
    25 Crunches
    25 Push Ups
    25 Box Jumps