Decision 2.0...Lebron Has Opted Out.

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Bron got to the Bucks then casual fans will be Bucks fan but won't know who Vin Baker nor Glenn Robinson was
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    If Bron got to the Bucks then casual fans will be Bucks fan but won't know who Vin Baker nor Glenn Robinson was

Alvin Robertson

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Is it jus me or does the best player on the planet taking a pay cut sound ridiculous I know I ain't risking blowing a knee out carrying wade for less money

Uhhh..the point of him theoretically taking less money would be for us to put players around them in free agency so we don't have to be a top heavy team.
    zerocool wrote: »
    UD is opting out.

Bye

Wrong, he's willing to take less money per year.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does causal fans bother y'all?

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it jus me or does the best player on the planet taking a pay cut sound ridiculous I know I ain't risking blowing a knee out carrying wade for less money

Uhhh..the point of him theoretically taking less money would be for us to put players around them in free agency so we don't have to be a top heavy team.
    zerocool wrote: »
    UD is opting out.

Bye

Wrong, he's willing to take less money per year.

I get the point but what if it doesn't work and he ends up leaving 60 mil on the table for nothing
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who can the Heat bring in to bolster the roster? Who the hells out there?
  • s-dot
    s-dot Members Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Options
    look at Duncan making 10 mil for 3 years. Still keeping their core team for over a decade and seeing the Finals, easy. Duncan doesn't even need to be the best player on the team, and he's winning. Lebron definitely wants the Spurs' consistency.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron opted out, UD opted out now we just waiting for Wade and Bosh to do the same and then Pat will go to work
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "If u tired of carrying wade on ur back and bosh all video bombing ur interviews no passing big men like pau only 2 rings while kobe got 5 and ur coach lookin like he 19 come to LA" - suge knight
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Alvin Robertson

Sidney Moncrief
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's going to go to Toronto
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    s-dot wrote: »
    look at Duncan making 10 mil for 3 years. Still keeping their core team for over a decade and seeing the Finals, easy. Duncan doesn't even need to be the best player on the team, and he's winning. Lebron definitely wants the Spurs' consistency.

He cant get that if he keep hopping from team to team.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Miami needs to hit Gortat up if they go the role player route
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    So Lakers fans going the Knicks and Bulls route hoping photo shopping LeBron into their jerseys will make him come to their teams...hilarious.

Nope.
    purpngold wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    So Lakers fans going the Knicks and Bulls route hoping photo shopping LeBron into their jerseys will make him come to their teams...hilarious.
    that was bleacher report...
    BDB wrote: »
    The LeBron Laker thing is sites trying to get internet clicks and views.

What they said^^^^
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The door is open in Memphis. Anybody but Tayshaun, please.....
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron to the Lakers with coach K coaching…In my dreams.
  • s-dot
    s-dot Members Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    s-dot wrote: »

He cant get that if he keep hopping from team to team.

no doubt. That's why he's not leaving now. He'll take a salary cut
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MJ didn't really get paid until near the end.
    He took less money for years.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not makin this up Lol:

HEAT TARGET NAPIER TO LURE LEBRON

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/11133418/2014-nba-draft-miami-heat-chasing-shabazz-napier-attempt-lure-back-lebron-james
    The Miami Heat have started the process of courting LeBron James with an aggressive attempt to move up in Thursday's NBA draft, with their target being former UConn point guard Shabazz Napier, league sources said.

James' agent told the Heat on Tuesday that the four-time NBA MVP will opt out of his contract and become a free agent July 1. The move, however, does not mean James has decided to leave Miami, sources said.

Both James and the Heat are fans of Napier.

James tweeted during the NCAA title game in April: "No way u take a PG in the lottery before Napier."

Heat president Pat Riley, meanwhile, also is fond of Napier. Riley likes four-year players who can come in and contribute right away.

Right after the NBA Finals, Riley flew out to work out Napier, a Heat source told ESPN.com. After the workout, the Heat tried to convince the former Huskies star to stop his workouts so that he'd fall to the Heat with pick No. 26.

The Heat, though, are probably too late.

Napier has been one of the hottest names in the NBA draft the past few weeks, and there's almost no chance he falls to the 26th pick.

Teams as high as the Orlando Magic at No. 12, the Atlanta Hawks at No. 15, the Chicago Bulls at No. 16 and the Boston Celtics at No. 17 are all seriously considering drafting Napier, according to various team sources. And it's unlikely he slides past the Toronto Raptors at No. 21.

Moving up in the draft, however, will be difficult for the Heat.

They have the 26th pick and point guard Norris Cole to offer a team -- but that's about it. If Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh opt out, Justin Hamilton will be the only player the Heat have under contract for next season. And the team can't offer Wade or Bosh in a trade until the players officially decide whether or not to opt out by Monday. The team can't even offer a first-rounder next season because the Cleveland Cavaliers have the Heat's pick in 2015 if it falls between Nos. 11-30.

Will a package of Cole, No. 26 and a first-round pick in 2017 be enough to lure a team into a deal? The Bulls and Celtics have been exploring trade options and could be enticed. Chicago is looking for a backup point guard to Derrick Rose, but it may get stronger offers from elsewhere.

To LURE Lebron? A team with no assets levereging even more of their future? Does this sound like he's set in stone coming back to you? Aight...lol
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    jaemooms wrote: »
    Contrary to Espn reports (Chris ? #ass Broussard) could care less if he comes back. I called him a lame from Akron when he played for the Cavs. He would still be a lame from Akron if he comes back...

@ESPN_Numbers: FYI: LeBron has 9,760 Pts including playoffs since leaving Cleveland. The Cavs top 3 scorers have 8,287 Pts COMBINED in that span.

I'd be hurt too.

Thats the most irrelivant stat Ive ever seen in my life........we already know two of the Cavs leading scorers are Kyrie and Dion. Lebron was in Miami for a full year including a trip to the finals before we even got Kyrie. And he was in Miami for a full two years + trip to the finals before we got Dion. So thats a 3 seasons and 87 playoff games advantage over two of our leading scorers. He should have more points...

I usually dont respond to comments in cheap seats, cause you ? know nothing about sports. But so many people was so quick to dickride(Cheap seats style), I had to.

Take that ? out yall mouth..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Am I the only one that thinks it's complete horse ? how they are trying to make it seem like getting Napier is what is going to keep LeBron?

It is lol. But what do you expect from the media....
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Contrary to Espn reports (Chris ? #ass Broussard) could care less if he comes back. I called him a lame from Akron when he played for the Cavs. He would still be a lame from Akron if he comes back...

@ESPN_Numbers: FYI: LeBron has 9,760 Pts including playoffs since leaving Cleveland. The Cavs top 3 scorers have 8,287 Pts COMBINED in that span.

I'd be hurt too.

I usually dont respond to comments in cheap seats, cause you ? know nothing about sports.

? like this is funny everytime, cuz 1. its from people who dont know ? half the time, and 2. they say it, and just keep right on posting here.