Options
    at least i ain't shenco?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    @Parallel for one.....

? up part in all this is I was caping for Marley and ? and saying she's a victim in all this smh.
    You're white bruh, ya help wasn't wanted
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    chuck, i always wanted to know...how did u know so much about this so early in the game?

@dwo I found out by jg. Every email aim/yahoo im & pm. I shared it with my ? @pico and the girls from the single ? society (shout out to all of them). We created the threads, I posted them, and etc.

The emails were creepy on her end, but trill was playing into it tho. He was writing ghetto sonnets to her and she was planning a life for them both, but he wasnt really interested.

However, they BOTH talked major ? about mad people on the board, but was silent on the board.

So why did he write that long ass email to her then claiming he loved her and all that? Even after coming clean and admitting to how ? up he is he still led her on?

@parrallel I dont know, you gotta ask trill for that info.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chuck, i always wanted to know...how did u know so much about this so early in the game?

@dwo I found out by jg. Every email aim/yahoo im & pm. I shared it with my ? @pico and the girls from the single ? society (shout out to all of them). We created the threads, I posted them, and etc.

The emails were creepy on her end, but trill was playing into it tho. He was writing ghetto sonnets to her and she was planning a life for them both, but he wasnt really interested.

However, they BOTH talked major ? about mad people on the board, but was silent on the board.

So why did he write that long ass email to her then claiming he loved her and all that? Even after coming clean and admitting to how ? up he is he still led her on?

Obviously he was feeling her.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at least i ain't shenco?
    sjvjO.gif
  • Purr
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

@yunnsanco no one asked your freckle face ass for your input.
  • God_Yunn
    Options

You really aint saying nothing new or groundbreaking.

You caping sort of.
  • Purr
    Options
    It was sad when chichi confronted marley about that engagement ring via yim. :(
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i need to see what he turned down that thickums for ..
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    i need to see what he turned down that thickums for ..

• God_Yunn
    Options

but he friend zoned her though? If she was feeling him and he was feeling her why didn't they just get together? She obviously accepted him being a catfish from the looks of it

He ain't friendzone ? .

Dumb question. And we really gonna think she still wanted him the same after the fact?
  • Purr
    Options

You really aint saying nothing new or groundbreaking.

You caping sort of.

@yunnsanco all the capin I do for you. Stop being jelly.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @EvilChuck, don't call me chichi ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du's joke is one of those that's so corny, it's funny.

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah it was just terrible.. as a funny dude he knows he done ? up with that one
  • Purr
    Options
    In all fairness with du, he's been watching RHOA. Give him a free pass. @dwo
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @‌ friend zoning Marley

The homie Notle aka Sleep-Kamp could've been made "cut that ? off" before K Camp lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw i never watched one episode of that show....

i have been watching transformers beast wars......now that show is littered with corny jokes
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'm still not even 100% sure wtf is going on but it seems like a lot of drama for folks who have never spent any significant time together

The whole thing is just too ? weird .....
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I'm still not even 100% sure wtf is going on but it seems like a lot of drama for folks who have never spent any significant time together

The whole thing is just too ? weird .....

u just don't understand loneliness love. there is nothing weird or ? about any of this ? ? .