Tyrant

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't wanna deal with some faggy teenage son. Does his kid get a lot of screentime?

Not alot, but dude is ? af
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even mind that dude is ? he's just extra thirsty. Which kinda throws me off.
  • marc123
    Options
    smh. homie didnt have to ? the white broad...lol
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I let this one cook for like 5 episodes before I jumped in.. And I'm ? with this show heavy.. I'm glad they diverged away from the son for the last couple episodes after dude logically broke it down why he had to space himself from the ? ? ..

Smh at that auntie just jumping on because she ? up her life in America.. You don't deserve to live that type of way...

100 G points to Bassam for taking the Sheikh out, dude weighed his options and made the best choice.. Considering he started it.

Anyone else think Bassam gonna run against his brother to take over the throne?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk but exit Barry enter Bassam

That actor playing Jamal is killin that rolehis coldnesshis expressions, everything is just off the charts bassam bout toget those pppl conspiring against jamal got, the bigger fight I think will be vs the commander, I think jamals wife eventually becomes the leader Ican see bssams sister in law getting clapped being the ditsy nosey chick she is
  • marc123
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Yea, dude who plays Jamal is killin it wit the ? expressions n body language. Jamal is evil at his core btw. His wife is sexy af tho. Her in that red dress>>>

Lol at the sister, ? lookin 4 free ride. Cant blame tho, ? brother in laws family are billionaires.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Sheikh rashid got dealt wit. Twice.

Bassan low key wants to run ? . He's a beast.

My dude grabbed a bottle and hugged the block, contemplating life. #RNS

I want the sister in law dead already. Seems like a ? ? .

Tariq gonna be a problem.

Jamal's wife is a problem with that dress. Lol at her getting moist when he told her he tried to murk that old ? . She's cold as ? . She's down tho.

Lol at Bassan telling Jamal he's a Humpty Dumpty ass ? . Ether.

Jamal didn't have to do snowflake like that.

• marc123
    Options
    One thing tho, when bassam went lookin the family of the dude he killed. How the ? did the lady not know who he was? He is the son the dictator ruler...wtf?

Then in the other scene, he is able to walk around the city in broad day light while sippin on a 5th a henn and no one recognizes him?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Because that ? been out of the country for 20 years..
  • marc123
    Options
    Yea, but sure his return home and the funeral of the father was all over state news channel, ppl have to had seen him.
  • marc123
    Options
    Barry bout to make that power move
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slept on show. I can see this becoming one of the 2 or 3 best series on tv.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Jamals wifey was looking like Pocahontas in that scene with barry. ? .
  • marc123
    Options
    ^Yea, she is so bad. Its crazy.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Barry bout to leave his whole damn family to run the country. The real person who's gonna be a problem is the uncle. That muthafucca wants to rule wit a military iron fist.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Am I the only one who finds Barry's wife annoying? Have me wanting to yell at the screen like "? ? AND DO AS HE SAYS!"
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't ? with how Barry moving right now

? too deceitful
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    ? know Jamal can't run that country. Even his own father feel Barry should've been running it. Jamal isn't built for that. So I don't fault him for what's he's doin.

• marc123
    Options
    Whole bunch a double crossing goin on
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Barry wife reminds me of Tom's wife from the Boondocks Jamal reminds me of someone I cant put my finger on it.. the sneaky american reminds me of anthony ? / jeremy schaap hr has that "up to something look about him"
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Can't ? with how Barry moving right now

? too deceitful

Especially since he's ? over his own blood... 'scust.
  • R.D.
    Options
    ? know Jamal can't run that country. Even his own father feel Barry should've been running it. Jamal isn't built for that. So I don't fault him for what's he's doin.

Jamal loves and depends on his brother more than anybody. He would do damn near anything for him. Nah cuh, that ? wack and that's not the way
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Jamal loves and depends on his brother more than anybody. He would do damn near anything for him. Nah cuh, that ? wack and that's not the way

That's the problem. This is why I said Jamal isn't built to run that country. He's not mentally stable. Everyone see how fragile he is. The situation is mucked up tho.
  • R.D.
    Options
    No doubt but you don't do the people in your corner like that, no matter what...find another way
  • marc123
    Options
    No one ? with the season finale?

Over all it was kinda meh imo. The end did surprise me tho.