Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
you have the opportunity to play fate here.....choose and perish

how would you prefer to go? 22 votes

instantly...never see it coming, accident, gun shot, or in your sleep
45%
fortyacresillestni99ainneTheEyeronic1VulcanRavenBilly_PonchoLou CypherLUClENnickel-us PTHOT PILGRIMLadyZee 10 votes
3-5 days, still pretty quickly, but long enough to bid everyone farewell, and get out a final will and testament.
40%
DupacCracceRobnoxiouslyfreshbigbird_1Young GunnerJonnyRoccITMARIO_DROreapin505The Iconoclast 9 votes
diagnosed with an irreversible terminal illness......in a few months to a few years your body will deteriorate and break down, but you have the opportunity to create a bucket list and get tons of things done first
13%
mryounggun7figzIgot5onit 3 votes

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In my sleep >>>>
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not enough options....
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    diagnosed with an irreversible terminal illness......in a few months to a few years your body will deteriorate and break down, but you have the opportunity to create a bucket list and get tons of things done first
    Well this is depressing.

It's between the 2nd and 3rd options.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either way you cant escape
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3-5 days, still pretty quickly, but long enough to bid everyone farewell, and get out a final will and testament.
    Just Tryna Spend time with my Kids & Ma Dukes, Eat Amazingly & and Have a Threesome .

...After that , Dueces .
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either the first or second choice. Would be cool being able to say by to my people
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldn't chose the 1st option because I wouldn't want an abrupt death, I'd want to be able to go with some semblance of closure and at least have a short, pleasant farewell period/tour.

I couldn't go with the 3rd option because I know how it feels to see family pass in a state that didn't resemble their true selves/changed to a unrecognizable state that doesn't represent how they were before they succumbed to illness/old age.

A prolonged period of time in a helpless, unrecognizable state would be emotionally draining to anyone who loves me.
  • Dupac
    Options
    Not enough options....

for the sake of argument..those are the three
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a baskin robbins joke [-(
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3rd option I'd be traveling the world and wilding the ? out till my health permits
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got at LEAST a few months before my body starts to deteriorate. I'ma push it to the limit and go all out.
  • Dupac
    Options
    It was a baskin robbins joke [-(
    daduntsh.gif

nice avi.......
    let it go
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Massive heart attack. Die laughing at these ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more time I have before I die the more miserable I'd be. I'd rather not know when my inevitable death is going to be