Angry Driver Shoots 10-Year-Old In The Face

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
983375-6-20140623155311.jpeg

A driver got so angry on Saturday that he allegedly fired three or four shots into a Chevrolet pickup truck, grazing a 10-year-old boy's face, the Times-Picayune reports. It all started on the I-10 near New Orleans, where a 50-year-old man was driving the Chevy with his girlfriend's son in the back. Along came David Jackson Sr., traveling with his two sons and their mother in an Acura, police said. Jackson "flings a cigarette out the vehicle," a police sergeant told WWL. "So the red truck... cuts him off... and [Jackson] gets mad at that point." The two drivers kept cutting each other off until Jackson opened fire from the middle lane, according to a police report.

The Chevy driver then rammed Jackson and followed him to an intersection where he rammed him again, and police made their arrest. "I already knew my son had been shot, there was no way I was letting him go," the Chevy driver said, according to the sergeant. Now Jackson—who was already on parole for possessing a firearm and distributing drugs—is facing a bevy of charges including attempted second degree murder and possession of 19 grams of ? ? with intent to distribute, WDSU reports. The boy went into surgery to have bullet fragments removed from his sinus cavity, and may have to undergo plastic surgery.

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “Probably self defense"
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kid caught a bullet because of aggressive driving...lol
  • Down South Slangin
    Down South Slangin Members Posts: 207 ✭✭
    Options

What's funny about that bruh
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that ppl think they are safe in their cars driving like ? . when someone reacts negatively, they shrivel back up and realize how short life can be.
    hilarious.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    read this a few days ago. sad all around. that road rage ain't no joke. just let it go
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that ppl think they are safe in their cars driving like ? . when someone reacts negatively, they shrivel back up and realize how short life can be.
    hilarious.

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boot ? being boot ? ...? riding around with dope on him knowing he one charge away from being done smh
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pipe down tx....its ? everywhere
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he sure is a bright kinda fella, lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hilarious.

I'm still not getting the funny part. A kid gets shot in the face because a dumb ? with no impulse control acts like a savage, and it's somehow hilarious? And the guy didn't exactly shrivel up, he chased dude down, ran him off the road, and trapped him til the cops came.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone involved in this story sounds like a ? idiot and none of them should be allowed near children.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options

hilarious.

I'm still not getting the funny part. A kid gets shot in the face because a dumb ? with no impulse control acts like a savage, and it's somehow hilarious? And the guy didn't exactly shrivel up, he chased dude down, ran him off the road, and trapped him til the cops came.

The same kind of ? that would find it funny that a kid got shot in the face are the same kind of ? that carry around ? and a heater with their kids and lady in the car and then busts shots over stupid ? .

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    So you getting into a ? road rage incident with your kid in the car?

What serious use do they have in society past making a ? money by going in and out the prison system? How you popping off at a ? wit kids in the car? How you hard after picking your kid up from elementary school?

"We might get your Spiderman shoes ? stommpin this ? out Man-Man...this ? got us ? up."

? them with fire. BOTH of them.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    So you getting into a ? road rage incident with your kid in the car?

What serious use do they have in society past making a ? money by going in and out the prison system? How you popping off at a ? wit kids in the car? How you hard after picking your kid up from elementary school?

"We might get your Spiderman shoes ? stommpin this ? out Man-Man...this ? got us ? up."

? them with fire. BOTH of them.

It's ? up, but the world would be a lot better if more disputes were ended in that manner.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna use a little common sense plus personal experience, and say I don't believe the story they giving us.

Sounds like the red truck is to blame for this and needs to be facing some charges as well. And honestly, it's the red truck that started all this. Now he wants to cry and be a victim. You know it's a white guy.

Aside from the obvious violations, though, Louisiana is gonna railroad Jackson just cause they can. Unless he gives up names.

But given his circumstances in the article, he was ? in the game either way.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    road rage only get me when these ? can't figure out how to navigate a roundabout. FOR REAL people don't get they have a yield sign all the time and then get mad cause they think you are cutting them off. this is my case on why human beings are dumb
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I'm gonna use a little common sense plus personal experience, and say I don't believe the story they giving us.

Sounds like the red truck is to blame for this and needs to be facing some charges as well. And honestly, it's the red truck that started all this. Now he wants to cry and be a victim. You know it's a white guy.

Aside from the obvious violations, though, Louisiana is gonna railroad Jackson just cause they can. Unless he gives up names.

Sounds like they both were in the wrong as far as the traffic portion of this goes. Someone started it, maybe the red truck. And they both were being stupid trying to one up the other.

At the end of the day though, pulling out a gun and shooting into another person's car because you don't like their driving is ridiculous and inexcusable.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a dumb-ass.

If I'm riding around ? like that, I don't want NO problems.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

I've been cut off and gotten ? as ? that I almost got in an accident

Even had a driver call me a filthy ? out of the window for not letting him in

But I never, EVER felt the need to shoot into someone's ? car because of it

They need to railroad that stupid son of a ? . He clearly has no value for his own child's life because he's riding around with drugs in the car, plus he put another kid's life in danger by shooting in another vehicle.

And what does it matter if the driver was white? This is why we get accused of "pulling the race card" because it doesn't even apply here...a kid got shot in the ? face. That felon needs to cart his ass back to Angola, idgaf what race the other driver was.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sidenote: his brows are SNAAAATCHED to the heavens, he'll fit right in when he goes back to jail
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people never learn. How the ? they let you out on parole and you shoot into someone's car when you've got dope in the car with you not to mention you shouldn't be near a ? gun while out in public. A cat in the streets you get at, but regular tax paying folks, you can't play that 'street' ? with them. You'll lose every time.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man dude done an needs to be that's just plain ignorant.