Baby mom got beat up by her current boyfriend and I did nothing about it.

Options
DOC H0LL!DAY
DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
I pulled up at her house to get my daughter and her and her dude was outside arguing wit all the neighbors watching. Soon as she seen my car out her side vision she thought it was turn-up time. She was like "now punk ass my baby daddy here and he gon kick yo ass"

Now part of me wanted to get out the car a ? her ass up for putting me in her drama.. But the other part of me was on some Kermit "this ain't none of my business" ? .

Anyway my daughter came out wit her bag and got in the car. At that same time she mushed her dude and he cocked back and chest slapped her wit hulkamania force!

She paused and looked at me like "? u just gonna sit there"

I guess that made her mad so then she charged him wit her head down:

You don't understand... As her head was down I can see him winding up his fist.. I'm like no! Is he really gonna go for the fences and swing the upper cut!!

Sure enough.. The upper came with unspeakable force! By the way.. My daughter sat there emotionless!

I just turned up the radio and pulled the ? off.. I guess I'll know the outcome when I take her back home. *Shrugs*

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrYoungGun's Unpopular Opinion of the Day: That was a ? ? move, fam. *shrugs*
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Long as that ? wasn't touching my daughter I wouldn't have gave a ? neither. I salute u for not getting involved in ? that doesn't concern u

Unless as assesses

That convo had something to do with ur daughter. What if they were arguing about him yelling at ur child or some ? like that
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Did you read the story? She did it to her self. I don't cosign him putting hands on her, but yeah she probably had that one coming to her.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just taking what you gave me idk about no side or back stories and you look like a ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S thought he might've got knocked TF out .

lol J/p , I woulda checked my Kid to make sure they aint been touched , Prolly got some On Tape/Document it, and Bounced outta there.
    Next time i woulda Talked to baby moms , I woulda had to let her know To Keep that ? away from my Kids .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'm jot saying you should have got physical with him

But driving off and doing nothing doesn't seem right either

I feel bad for your daughter .... Seeing her mom get beat and her dad just drive off

I hope you had a good long talk with her about the whole situation ....

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you read the story? She did it to her self. I don't cosign him putting hands on her, but yeah she probably had that one coming to her.

Yep, read the story. Yep, she did have it coming. But you don't let a ? beat the ? out of the mother of your children. Especially in front of your children. That's just me, though. If y'all ? is ok with standing around while the mother of your child is beaten to ? ...cool.

Assuming he's not omitting truth, you are exaggerating when you say she got beat the ? out of. Nah, she caught an uppercut and that was the end. The real moral of the story is T/S takes an L for ? with a ratchet ? in the first place. Don't let some aint ? ass chick make your life just as ratchet as hers.

& do society a favor, be a better example for your daughter. It was your mistake, you owe us this one.