Guys/Girls trip with freinds

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
two part question....

1. Would you let your s/o go on a trip when half the people are single.
2. How would you feel if they ran interference on a blocker so one of their single friends could get play.

I know i have been in this situation where i took the L so one of my partners can talk to a chick and I let my wife know what I did. but she knows me. and she told me of times when she did it to help her freinds. i never hide the fact im married and that im just keeping them busy.

so we having this convo with a group of people an most say they wouldnt allow their mate to travel with single people nor would they be ok with them talking to random people to help someone else out.

what would yall ? have a problem with if you would have a problem?

i mean....because you married or in a relationship your mate cant hang with they single friends now?

thats ? IMO

Comments

• WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I go away all the time with my boys, usually for one of our birthdays since we not really with the whole club scene we rather just get away for a few days. My ? the other hand is always clubbing with her basic ass friends but never leaves NY.

She finally asked me about a month ago if she could go to DC for the weekend with her girls. I said Yea, since I know she doesn't leave NY like that. It was a mistake. Single bitter ? just put girls in relationships in situations they shouldn't be in. Wasn't anything too serious & she didn't do anything with anyone, but she ain't going outta town again unless it's with friends I'm cool with & can trust lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    but its your lady you should trust not her friends.

if her friends wanna get pissy ? and streak....you should know what your lady will and wont do. you cant blame her friends.

as long as my lady has a good time .....an lets me know she got in safe. i cant have a worry. shes an adult and shes with friends.

if i feel any other way about it....we dont need to be together.

our lives dont stop because we are together now and she needs a life outside of me.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Long as it ain't Miami or Vegas I'm cool.
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm too worried about getting my own ? while she gone.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    Long as it ain't Miami or Vegas I'm cool.

what can happen in those places that cant happen at home while you at work
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you finally ready to discuss who been ? your wife?

let's name that ? :

her ex that she never told you she was still in contact with?
    a brother of one of her homegirls?
    "The ? guy" she has in her friends list?
    vacation ? ?
    Or a ? who signed up on the ic just to troll you that I he been ? your wife and you aint even know it?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    So you finally ready to discuss who been ? your wife?

let's name that ? :

her ex that she never told you she was still in contact with?
    a brother of one of her homegirls?
    "The ? guy" she has in her friends list?
    vacation ? ?
    Or a ? who signed up on the ic just to troll you that I he been ? your wife and you aint even know it?

i swear imma ? you one day...lol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of y'all sharing...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'Friend"......
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife generally spends all or just about all her free time with me and our son.

In your first hypothetical scenario no I wouldn't trip I trust her and at the end of the day she's a grown woman that's going to do what she wants.

If I gotta worry about sharing my girl I don't need my girl.

Second part of that question makes it seem like you share that girl or at the very least she's curious.

Don't care how cool a woman is with her friends when she's with a man she loves she lets it be known quickly and shuts down all those other men's advances.

If you got to really question her on stuff like this you need to let her go.

An insecure woman is a bad look and an insecure man is even more of a horrible look.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall ? got issues.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol

He doesn't care.

He wants me to help my single fat friends get a man. So, they can stop coming to our place and eating our food, crying bout a ? or just being annoying/depressing.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a woman loves something, don't they usually take it everywhere with them?

She is grown. I am grown. If we are in a relationship there must be known limits not to cross.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you chose a weak minded ? to be your wife thats a you problem. My chick don't even like bein around ? like that. She'd rather kick it with me.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd let my wife go with no ? given...

she knows i have no respect for laws
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant be babysitting a grown person and i cant be living my life stressing on what ifs. I let her do her and if she cheats im out.

Now, with that said, you pick the person your with right? I wouldnt sit here and try to build a relationship with a chick that thinks its appropriate to go on vacation with a bunch of single people. Dont need that type of chick. In 6 years were together my girl never even asked. Her friends go but she dont. Never asked me if i thought it was cool or anything. She knows its not appropriate for a person in a serious relationship so she doesnt do it.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not his momma or a correctional officer. He grown breh.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Lol

He doesn't care.

He wants me to help my single fat friends get a man. So, they can stop coming to our place and eating our food, crying bout a ? or just being annoying/depressing.

Yooooooo hol up I be at your house ? !!!!
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they gonna ? on you they will find a way regardless. .. i ain't stressin as far as I'm concerned I trust my girl do you have fun ...
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'm going on a girl trip to the Coast next weekend

Half of the ladies are single

My man is taking the kids to the lake for a guy fishing trip

Not even sure who is all going with him

But we trust each other so it's never been an issue
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I had to worry about my girl doing some ? she ain't supposed to be doing...I wouldn't be with her. And this 'allowing' grown people to do ? is puzzling.