A McDonalds Worker Who Is Clearly 'Bout That Life

Options
7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
A fast-food worker in southern New Jersey has been caught on video viciously beating and kicking a mother in front of her young son...

According to Pelura, the 27-year-old victim told officers a woman named 'Tia' who works at McDonald's accused her of spreading rumors about her and her manager.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CdShv9H98g&has_verified=1

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It ain't have nothing to do with the gig

It had everything to due with whateva homeboy name was
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I think it’s messed up no one came to my rescue," said 27-year-old Catherine Ferreira, who has a broken nose, two black eyes and a concussion. Ferreria admits she was talking about her attacker’s dating life and that’s what provoked the assault.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/McDonalds-Employee-Violently-Beats-Mother-Threatens-Toddler-264701331.html

The fast food worker then shouts at the woman about an issue she had at her job.

"It's not over... you almost made me lose my job," the attacker says before spitting on her and walking away.

As the entire attack takes place, several other people look on and do not intervene.

The suspect, identified by police as 25-year-old Latia Harris, allegedly accused the woman of spreading rumors about her and her restaurant manager. The beating took place in a field next to the Salem City McDonald's along East Broadway, police said.

Owner Jim Burlaga of the Salem City McDonald's released this statement Thursday evening:

“I am aware of the incident involving one of my employees earlier this week. I am extremely disturbed by this kind of behavior and it goes against the values and standards that I expect from my employees in my restaurants. This employee will not be serving customers pending this important police investigation and I’m fully cooperating with the local police in this matter.”

Harris, who is not yet in police custody, has been charged with aggravated assault and two counts of making terroristic threats. Police say she has not shown up to work at the fast food restaurant since the assault and that her last known address was vacant.

As for the people who recorded the incident and did not intervene, Pelura said he's disgusted by their actions.

"There is a moral and social breakdown in the fabric of our society, which is clearly evident when a woman gets pummeled in broad daylight in front of her child while a dozen people pull out their phones to record the incident instead of calling for help," he said in a statement. "There is so little regard for human life – by the actor and the bystanders."

***She can work up serving fries in prison for the next few years!!

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@that crying kid...
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ "fresh-ass anger".

But yeah, that ass whooping has been brewing for a minute.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that statement is ludicrous... two women fought and one lost. foh.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's an idiot.

1. Now, she loses her job.

2. She's going to be charged.

3. She's gonna be sued.

4. She's going to jail or will end up doing some type of community service..

Her chances of getting another job have lowered...

• VIBE
    Options
    ? forgot her place but want people to remember theirs?

how that work?

where was your moral compass when you was trying to get her fired?

oh thats right.... you white... you have none...

but why lower your standards to theirs?

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

how that work?

why do white people get to constantly do ? that has a negative impact on others lives, and get away scott-free?

where is the lesson in that?

being non-violent got malcolm and martin killed...

matter fact, in ft. stockton yesterday me and my kids was walking into dairy queen and this old white lady started with "big scary ? " stare...

i looked her dead in her eyes and told... "dont worry ma'am... im more paranoid of what you may do, due to your irrational fear." she sat back down in her car mouth open, and i looked at her husband and nodded my head... why he sly smile me and nod back... talkin bout "you got guff, son"

? yall man.

this road trip reminded me of somethings..

all that ? "an eye for an eye" ? is wack, man

be the better PERSON and leave ? alone

who cares about whites do this and whites do that, ? those kind of PEOPLE

you're putting too much energy into the same hate you hate them for, makes no damn sense

and no the ? you didn't, that never happened, you guys probably waved and smiled to eachother..
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how that work?

why do white people get to constantly do ? that has a negative impact on others lives, and get away scott-free?

matter fact, in ft. stockton yesterday me and my kids was walking into dairy queen and this old white lady started with "big scary ? " stare...

i looked her dead in her eyes and told... "dont worry ma'am... im more paranoid of what you may do, due to your irrational fear." she sat back down in her car mouth open, and i looked at her husband and nodded my head... why he sly smile me and nod back... talkin bout "you got guff, son"

? yall man.

1278.gif

666.gif

159.gif
  • VIBE
    Options
    oh look, it's five w the cape
  • VIBE
    Options
    I wouldn't "let" anyone do anything to me or my family.

Defusing the situation >>

Everyone thinks fighting is always the answer

Bet five wouldn't do ? either, he's smarter than that

But nah, he puts on a show, just like the rest of you guys..

Puffing your chest on the net isn't like doing it in reality..
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options

how that work?

? yall man.

So basically you're saying that we should shoot ourselves in the heads for the right to shoot one of them in the foot? Because that's basically what this chick just did. And why are you turning this into a black and white thing as if black women don't do the same ? to other black women all the time. It's a trifling ass female issue not a race issue.
  • VIBE
    Options
    ^? wack, it's always a racial issue, even when the story that's presented isn't...

obvious this isn't racial but personal, these chicks know each other and had beef.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate to see black women do violence
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to my nephew kickin that ? , he got heart.