cell phone theft prank... "in the hood" epic hip toss tho...

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was in Brownsville of all places. smh white people
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    might have some broken ribs after that one
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was actually funny
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    "It's a prank" and "There are cameras over there" are going to be universal line stepper vernacular after these lames are done.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let some ? go do this ? in a white neighborhood..... them ? would be dead before the got damn record button got pressed
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just waiting for one of these fools to get shot. That's all.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So using the standard of what a reasonable person would do in the same situation, handing out an ass whipping when someone steals your property is not an unreasonable response. The "prankers" should be charged with theft..those morons are about two videos overdue for a beating or worse...
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I luv watching these pranks in da hood hoping these dumb assess take an ambulance ride.
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahahaha! It's getting progressively worst for these boys. People are gettin hip to this ? and ain't havin it. Next video, somebody gettin shot or stabbed
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @1:30 or so the women on the bench actually think the "prankster" is the one who got his ? taken.
    they got y'all ? . Harriet Tubman was so right.
    this ? is so disgusting.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idiots. i'm just waiting on those national news reports headlines that reads "trend prankster gets shot."
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at the welp he lets out when he hits the ground.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't laughed so hard in I can't tell you how long. They better quit this ? before they really get killed. He caught a couple of nice ass whoopings in this one. Then he was ? with a GROUP OF YOUNG BLACKS! He's lucky they didn't stomp him out all the way. I think this is going to lead up to something else in the future, mark my words.These 'pranks' are a test for something bigger.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's nothing funny about two punk ass white boys pulling pranks on people, usually Black, in a low income neighborhood. I guess seeing them struggle isn't funny enough huh? ? that video.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    There's nothing funny about two punk ass white boys pulling pranks on people, usually Black, in a low income neighborhood. I guess seeing them struggle isn't funny enough huh? ? that video.

It's not the pranks that are funny, but the real life reactions that they get especially a thorough ass whooping in which they deserve.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still isn't funny, bruh.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I call ? . The only punch thrown the whole time was even a set up, dude in the white watched this ? hard the whole way he walked down to him, he didn't even look at his ? when he dapped em because he knew to pay attention when his time to shine came, plus if whiteboy was scared of all these ? jumpin him his man wouldve intervened and he would've been in a bit more of a hurry to leave when he got them hands put to him. Another thing is, you wanna do a prank in the hood right? At least be authentic, he caught that one ? shot but then not another punch was thrown, and that fake ass stompout was comedy. Last but not least, all these "good" reactions and ain't nobody try to tear his head off for real, the wolves I know wouldnt have just left it alone, nobody ran his pockets or nothin, not one time. ? for real wouldve lined his ? ass up for that knockout, then laughed about it. They not EVER goin to test nobody for real because they don't really wanna be in a tight spot. ? doin hip throws and ? , headlocks my ? ? C'mon bruh. He ain't get slapped or nothin. These are all setups. Ya'll can't tell the obvious safeword is "it's a prank" muhfuckas ain't tryin to hear that when you violate em. He ain't have a scratch on him.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I call ? . The only punch thrown the whole time was even a set up, dude in the white watched this ? hard the whole way he walked down to him, he didn't even look at his ? when he dapped em because he knew to pay attention when his time to shine came, plus if whiteboy was scared of all these ? jumpin him his man wouldve intervened and he would've been in a bit more of a hurry to leave when he got them hands put to him. Another thing is, you wanna do a prank in the hood right? At least be authentic, he caught that one ? shot but then not another punch was thrown, and that fake ass stompout was comedy. Last but not least, all these "good" reactions and ain't nobody try to tear his head off for real, the wolves I know wouldnt have just left it alone, nobody ran his pockets or nothin, not one time. ? for real wouldve lined his ? ass up for that knockout, then laughed about it. They not EVER goin to test nobody for real because they don't really wanna be in a tight spot. ? doin hip throws and ? , headlocks my ? ? C'mon bruh. He ain't get slapped or nothin. These are all setups. Ya'll can't tell the obvious safeword is "it's a prank" muhfuckas ain't tryin to hear that when you violate em. He ain't have a scratch on him.

Nah, ? gon stare at anybody in the Neighborhood that seems Out of Place .
    . . . Cant just beat the ? out of a White dude on the Sidewalk w/o getting a Automatic ambush by the Police my ? .
    ? just got they phone back and dipped .
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, ? gon stare at anybody in the Neighborhood that seems Out of Place .
    . . . Cant just beat the ? out of a White dude on the Sidewalk w/o getting a Automatic ambush by the Police my ? .
    ? just got they phone back and dipped .

bruh they tried to stomp dude, the first ? that threw him against the car ain't hit him with not even a body punch. It just looked like he said you can do anything but hit me in the face. This ? look real WWE. He even said at the end "ima take your phone ? " man if he was really scared like that he woulda gave that ? back as soon as he could. I ain't goin for none of this.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only funny part about these videos, videos like Vitaly etc is that they're fake and ? dont even know it lol. They making money off yall ? tho, ill say that.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That hip toss was the funniest tho. It was all slow & looked like funny as hell just the way he grabbed dude and all lmao
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh aren't pranks supposed to be funny, they're just straight up ? with ?
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    The only funny part about these videos, videos like Vitaly etc is that they're fake and ? dont even know it lol. They making money off yall ? tho, ill say that.

? they aint makin money off me...I dont pay for that ? ....2:00 min clips would suffice.