Russell Brand...takes a ? all over Judge Jeanine (or how ever the f_ck you spell it, fdb.)

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited June 2014 in The Social Lounge
The user and all related content has been deleted.
«1

Comments

  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's all propaganda..

    we are supposed to believe they're the terrorist...

    I said it before but got wack'd, no-signs and flagged..
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude was a heroin addict and still ethered fox news, but yea fucc fox news, fucc isis and fucc allyall
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Somehow I find it implausible that the people in the Middle East would name their group after the Egyptian Goddess. This looks like something the U.S. and it's allies would do. There's also a Government program called SETI- SETI@home
    setiathome.berkeley.edu
    SETI@home is a scientific experiment that uses Internet-connected computers in the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI)

  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Russell Brands views are usually 100%.


    I can't believe that woman was aired on TV, she's a legit lunatic.

    It's Fox News aka Faux News. Raging lunacy, hate, ignorance, and fear mongering are part of the requirements.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q2FSMvrlUlY


    NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AL JAZEERA AND FOX.

    NONE.

    Al Jazeera actually reports news tho.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Al Jazeera is better than Fox

    Russia Today too
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited June 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Somehow I find it implausible that the people in the Middle East would name their group after the Egyptian Goddess. This looks like something the U.S. and it's allies would do. There's also a Government program called SETI- SETI@home
    setiathome.berkeley.edu
    SETI@home is a scientific experiment that uses Internet-connected computers in the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI)

    Speaking as someone that has traveled, lived and worked in that region of the world for a significant period of time
    I can assure you THEIR views,opinions and sentiments toward ancient Egypt and it's Gods

    are not align with OUR American longing and romantic views,opinions and sentiments toward ancient Egypt and it's Gods


    There's reason for all that though..........
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Somehow I find it implausible that the people in the Middle East would name their group after the Egyptian Goddess. This looks like something the U.S. and it's allies would do. There's also a Government program called SETI- SETI@home
    setiathome.berkeley.edu
    SETI@home is a scientific experiment that uses Internet-connected computers in the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI)

    yea it is weird, especially radical muslims dont like these older religions, thats y they destroyed the buddha statues in afghanistan
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    soft target. that ? didn't say anything factual. it was just her rambling.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good drop. Just another day at Faux News.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate jeanine pirro I said this last week on the heels of one of her monologues
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    any station where someone gives their opinion on current events instead of reporting them.... is propaganda...

    im sorry i disagree with both of you...

    Any attempt to control the flow of information is propaganda

  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? on Fox News, worked on Brand X for FX, has a sitcom based on his life in the style of Louie and Maron greenlit for FX.

    If he didn't like what Fox and Newscorp represent, he wouldn't also work for them or pitch shows to them.

    I call hypocrite and ? . He's playing the anti-establishment card while working for them. This is propaganda to, "I'm patting you on the back while taking a brown paperbag full of cash from the people I'm claiming to hate." ? off.

    Just because they pay his checks does not mean his criticisms are invalid
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fox news is ? but at the same time isis are savages and they do need to be killed with extreme force
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    fox news is ? but at the same time isis are savages and they do need to be killed with extreme force

    "Let's be unmerciful and savage towards these unmerciful savages!" Two wrongs don't make a right, you ever hear that saying?

    Right and wrong are relative. Someone can say killing one group of people is wrong and say killing another group of people is right without it technically being two wrongs.

    in conclusion morality is ?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    fox news is ? but at the same time isis are savages and they do need to be killed with extreme force

    "Let's be unmerciful and savage towards these unmerciful savages!" Two wrongs don't make a right, you ever hear that saying?

    I've heard lots of ? sayings. morality should be utilitarian as much as possible if showing the unmerciful savage love will improve the situation then i rather that be the solution. In the case of isis i don't see any proof that LOVE will work therefore by default ruthlessness must be applied AND the seemingly unmercifulness that america should show would be a form of mercy shown to them us and all future generations.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Somehow I find it implausible that the people in the Middle East would name their group after the Egyptian Goddess.
    well, let's start with the fact that they did not do this, because:

    -it's not Isis, it's ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and Syria);
    -it's ALSO abbreviated ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant);
    -in Arabic, it's called al-Dawlah al-Islāmīyah fī al-ʻIrāq wa-al-Shām, so, you know, ISIS is the abbreviation for the translation of the name;
    -it's commonly called "DĀʻiSh or DAISH" in the Middle East

  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sterling Archer and Lana Kane ? ? up
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    fox news is ? but at the same time isis are savages and they do need to be killed with extreme force

    "Let's be unmerciful and savage towards these unmerciful savages!" Two wrongs don't make a right, you ever hear that saying?

    I've heard lots of ? sayings. morality should be utilitarian as much as possible if showing the unmerciful savage love will improve the situation then i rather that be the solution. In the case of isis i don't see any proof that LOVE will work therefore by default ruthlessness must be applied AND the seemingly unmercifulness that america should show would be a form of mercy shown to them us and all future generations.

    So your solution to everything is "? them"?

    Christ, I hope you don't have any kids or pets. "You didn't do your homework like I told you? Well, guess I've got to ? you." You seem to be able to read world news but have a deficient basic logic where America has to police the world rather than the UN and anyone that doesn't jump at the ? of the whip should be bombed off the face of the earth. You're one of these smart dumb people like radical feminists and racists who read books but don't have the intelligence to see using pretty words to justify ugly things is not a good thing. Mein Kampf is the reason for the Holocaust. Genocide is not a solution, it's a war crime.

    for isis the solution is to ? them because I don't believe for one second that they are people who can be reasoned with, the un is an almost useless organization when it comes to actually fighting, they do nothing. they watch genocide happen and do nothing.

    for fundamentalist islam killing won't be enough but it a tactic will be used sooner or later and I am not advocating genocide learn how to ? read the destruction of an army is not genocide was the defeat of fascism genocide? you bleeding idiot.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That lady is a Grade-A ? . Who thought it was a good idea to put that shrill harpy on tv?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    fox news is ? but at the same time isis are savages and they do need to be killed with extreme force

    "Let's be unmerciful and savage towards these unmerciful savages!" Two wrongs don't make a right, you ever hear that saying?

    I've heard lots of ? sayings. morality should be utilitarian as much as possible if showing the unmerciful savage love will improve the situation then i rather that be the solution. In the case of isis i don't see any proof that LOVE will work therefore by default ruthlessness must be applied AND the seemingly unmercifulness that america should show would be a form of mercy shown to them us and all future generations.

    So your solution to everything is "? them"?

    Christ, I hope you don't have any kids or pets. "You didn't do your homework like I told you? Well, guess I've got to ? you." You seem to be able to read world news but have a deficient basic logic where America has to police the world rather than the UN and anyone that doesn't jump at the ? of the whip should be bombed off the face of the earth. You're one of these smart dumb people like radical feminists and racists who read books but don't have the intelligence to see using pretty words to justify ugly things is not a good thing. Mein Kampf is the reason for the Holocaust. Genocide is not a solution, it's a war crime.

    for isis the solution is to ? them because I don't believe for one second that they are people who can be reasoned with, the un is an almost useless organization when it comes to actually fighting, they do nothing. they watch genocide happen and do nothing.

    for fundamentalist islam killing won't be enough but it a tactic will be used sooner or later and I am not advocating genocide learn how to ? read the destruction of an army is not genocide was the defeat of fascism genocide? you bleeding idiot.

    Killing countries for what they believe in is genocide.

    You calling me an idiot is like a child telling an adult who handles their business to be responsible when they can't keep track of their own toys. I will indulge you but understand I don't respect you as being on my level when you think a war crime of genocide is a solution. You are simple minded with simple solutions. The world is more complex than you can comprehend or compute. You can't understand that and so you're beneath me even if I try to be civil so I don't get banned.

    Isis is not a country you stupid ? , as for the rest of your ? post you're not better or smarter than anyone. your need to feel better than me indicates that you are a loser in real life.

    talking that Im on another level ? , foh