Woman dies after being run over several times by Piece of Sht in Georgia!

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9DKsMVE5Wc&feature=youtu.be

1403827037004-JanicePitts.jpg

1403827037000-DeweyCalhounGreenMug.jpg

"He was behind us and he just started rear-ending us, repeatedly," Davis said.

Davis said when her mother got out and went back to see the damage, she then became the target of the truck driver's wrath.

"He just floored it and hit my mom, pinned her up against the back of her car and the front of his car and he just kept his foot down on the gas," she added.

Davis said she climbed on the hood of the truck and started banging on the windshield, yelling for the man to stop, but he refused to look at her. She said he then backed up and ran over her mother's body while trying to jump a concrete median.

But when his truck got stuck, several other driv
ers who saw what was happening surrounded the truck, took the driver's keys and held him until police arrived.

1403827037001-DouglasvillePoliceChiefChrisWomack.jpg

"It's just horrific to think that something like this could occur to any of us," Douglasville Police Chief Chris Womack told 11Alive.

Officers charged the pickup driver, 23-year-old Dewey Calhoun Green of Pelham, Alabama, with murder, aggravated battery and aggravated assault.

Chief Womack said Green didn't make any comments about what happened, except to say he was driving from Alabama to Atlanta to visit a girlfriend.

As far as anyone can tell, neither Green nor his victim knew each other and there was no type of road rage before the incident.

"For the life of me, I don't understand why he did it," said Pitts' daughter. "I honestly don't know why he did it."

1403827037003-IeshaDavis.jpg

Green has a history of drug arrests in his home state of Alabama, but none apparently involving any violence.

Police have taken out a warrant for samples of Green's blood to find out if he may have been under the influence of something. He's being held in the Douglas County Jail without bond.

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Crazy ass cracka. I hope they throw away the key.
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shame another dude can just decide today is your day.
    Chief Womack said Green didn't make any comments about what happened, except to say he was driving from Alabama to Atlanta to visit a girlfriend

Probably bout to ? that ? before this pit stop.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn that is some truly evil ?
    thoughts go out to her family and loved ones. No one should die like that espeically when its completely unprovoked
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Their.

On my daughter I'm bout to smash this iPhone to ? if it does that ? again.

Calm down He-Man
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    Only fair to let some of this woman's family members to get 5-10 min . alone in a room with him.

? that. Let them run his ? ass over with a truck until he's dead.

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Seen this ? on the News and was ? brah . . . They was 'Tryna look for a History of Mental Illness"

...You know how they get when White folks ? somebody, it's not just cause they a Evil MF, they were Mentally Ill . FOH brah
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    death penalty, no trial needed...

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope they murk his ass
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chief Womack said Green didn't make any comments about what happened, except to say he was driving from Alabama to Atlanta to visit a girlfriend.

It's bad enough driving from Alabama to ATL get laid but when you're running over old ladies and jumping concrete medians and ? ... she must got that Bombazee!
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Oh Yeah, the Victim happened to be Pregnant also .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Davis was in her mom's SUV at the time with her 4-year -old son.
    She says when her mom got out of the SUV to assess the damage, Green pinned Pitts between the two trucks.
    “I’m banging on the window, ‘Please, you're crushing my mom, you're crushing my mom. Please, you're crushing my mom. He wouldn't look at me, He kept his face straight and kept his foot down on the gas,’" Davis told Channel 2’s Liz Artz.
    Davis says her mom was driving her to work, like she did every day, when the whole thing happened before her eyes.
    “He backed up, my mom's body dropped,” said Davis.
    Police say Green then ran over Pitts’ crushed body.
    “After that, I just completely lost it. I don't understand why. I don't understand why,” said Davis. “I'll never ever get the image of my mom lifeless body lying on the pavement and the man ran her over like she was nothing."
    Witnesses say Green then went up over the median, came across a grassy knoll and ended up sideways across Bill Arp Road where witnesses managed to stop him.
    Even seasoned investigators say the horrific crash has left them stunned. Police say Green seemed dazed and confused and reeked of alcohol.
    “No doubt there's alcohol involved,” said Stan Copeland with Douglas County police.
    Davis says her mom, a two-time breast cancer survivor, died on the scene. Police arrested and charged Green with murder and aggravated assault, but he could face more charges. Police say Pitts was expecting another child of her own.
    "He could be charged with feticide depending on how far along,” said Copeland.
    “She was very happy. She had just got good news about expecting,” said Davis.
    Green is from Alabama. Detectives say his father is in town to try to get answers and help police figure out what happened. Police say Green's father told them his son had been acting strange lately.
    “No history of mental illness?” asked Artz.
    “None that we can find and his family did not mention anything,” said Copeland.
    Toxicology testing is being done on Green to find out if he was under the influence of drugs.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad ? man. Incidents like this are just another reminder that tomorrow isn't promised to anyone. My condolences go out to the family. Hopefully that sick bastard gets exactly what he deserves.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now stand him in front of a car and let someone do the same ? to him
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to make examples out of these sick ? . I will assume it will get worst.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are those ? from detriot who beat the ? outta that old ? ass white man for hiting that lil black boy when you need'em.