Why is this so hard to believe? Can anyone explain?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
If ? created everything that we see and don't see, why is it so hard to believe that ? can make Himself into a human being?

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If ? is omnipotent then he could make himself into a human being

But you have to prove ? exists for this to matter beyond hypothetical contemplation
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If ? can do anything then yes he could turn himself human.

The question is why would be sacrifice himself to himself for the benefit of other humans?

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you have to get people to accept the concept of ? in the first place before him turning into a human becomes relevant
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just dont understand why i should believe it? just because its written doesnt make it true or then by your logic every written religion would be true
    i dont see ur point
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The creator expresses itself in any form or fashion as it desires.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    If ? is omnipotent then he could make himself into a human being

But you have to prove ? exists for this to matter beyond hypothetical contemplation

Only fools say that there is no ? . So the proof of ? existing is clearly evident, being understood by the creatures He made, so that no one can say they have an excuse for not believing. Amen.

Are you willing to accept the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    If ? can do anything then yes he could turn himself human.

The question is why would be sacrifice himself to himself for the benefit of other humans?

Because only ? could accomplish the task of living a sinless life in a fallen world, thus enabling all those who love ? to be accredited with His righteousness when they trust and believe in what Jesus Christ did for all of humanity 2,000 years ago.

Pure, sinless, and undefiled blood had to be shed in order for sin to be abolished. For without the shedding of blood, there is no remission for sins. But thanks be to ? , that He became a man, so that He could lay down His life for the creatures He created. There is no greater demonstration of love, than what ? did for all of humanity on Calvary 2,000 years ago.

Amen.

Will you accept the LORD Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    you have to get people to accept the concept of ? in the first place before him turning into a human becomes relevant

It's a package deal. When you preach Jesus Christ, you give people hope. The exaltation of ? comes when you exalt Jesus Christ. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    i just dont understand why i should believe it? just because its written doesnt make it true or then by your logic every written religion would be true
    i dont see ur point

You don't have to believe that Jesus Christ is ? and that He laid down His life for you so that you could be saved from a lost eternity. You have free will to reject or accept Him. No one will ever force you to exercise your free will into accepting the Lord as your savior.

My prayer is that seeds will continue to be planted and/or watered in your spirit, so that at the appointed time (if you are 1 of His sheep) you will hear His voice and follow Him. Amen.

He loves you my friend. Are you willing to open up your heart today in order that you might receive eternal life, the forgiveness of your sins, and peace with ? ?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont see ur point

You don't have to believe that Jesus Christ is ? and that He laid down His life for you so that you could be saved from a lost eternity. You have free will to reject or accept Him. No one will ever force you to exercise your free will into accepting the Lord as your savior.

My prayer is that seeds will continue to be planted and/or watered in your spirit, so that at the appointed time (if you are 1 of His sheep) you will hear His voice and follow Him. Amen.

He loves you my friend. Are you willing to open up your heart today in order that you might receive eternal life, the forgiveness of your sins, and peace with ? ?

It's real sweet Jesus did all that. So why doesn't he come to me in person or on Twitter to say this to the whole world?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont see ur point

aye maybe one day who knows, i dont see it happnin tho
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the most fundamental problem with Christianity.

You're basing your ideology on fiction and a misunderstanding of theoretical concepts of godliness, spirits, heaven, hell, Satan, Lucifer, Christhood, godhood, etc.

How can you say "? is a spirit who cannot be defined by human characteristics" and then proceed to attribute human personality traits and acts to your "? "?

"? " is a title, not a name. A spirit is an idea that motivates action. All the ? mythology that Christians follow is a result of allegorical concepts being past generation after generation with each retelling changing something until it's completely ? up.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    But could ? microwave a burrito so hot he himself could not eat it?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ever notice women never be in these threads about ? ? That's strange with all the time they go to church and all.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Yall ever notice women never be in these threads about ? ? That's strange with all the time they go to church and all.

Women aren't common in theology or philosophy
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

I've noticed this too. Women rarely like to discuss the philosophies of their own religion. When I ask Christian women why you are so supportive of women's rights when the Bible is very sexist about women and their rights, they change the subject on me 99% of the time. The other 1%, they just say "I need something to believe in" or "I don't wana go to hell" smh.

Deep down, I think most church going women know their religion is ? . How else do you explain church going one day, and acting like a hoe the other 6 days a week? Christian chicks are famous for that. And I went to Catholic school 10 years of my life
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

You're basing your ideology on fiction and a misunderstanding of theoretical concepts of godliness, spirits, heaven, hell, Satan, Lucifer, Christhood, godhood, etc.

How can you say "? is a spirit who cannot be defined by human characteristics" and then proceed to attribute human personality traits and acts to your "? "?

"? " is a title, not a name. A spirit is an idea that motivates action. All the ? mythology that Christians follow is a result of allegorical concepts being past generation after generation with each retelling changing something until it's completely ? up.

but do you know that Jesus Christ loves you and gave Himself for you?
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options

It's a package deal. When you preach Jesus Christ, you give people hope. The exaltation of ? comes when you exalt Jesus Christ. Amen.

no, you are not giving people hope unless you are talking to simple people they are not just going to buy your story, simply asking people do you know him ???do you know him??? is not going to work on certain people in facts it's annoying.

the best way to bring people to the lord is by showing them with your life , if they see Christ in your life then they will want to know about him and for some people the philosophy and concepts of ? still have to be dealt with to create a stronger faith.
  • zombie
    Options
    i dont see ur point

It's real sweet Jesus did all that. So why doesn't he come to me in person or on Twitter to say this to the whole world?

that would defeat the whole point, and if he did that you would probably think it was a hallucination anyway because you have not developed the senses to know the voice of ? .

your eyes are closed but you talking about color, your ears are deaf but you think you can hear music.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

no, you are not giving people hope unless you are talking to simple people they are not just going to buy your story, simply asking people do you know him ???do you know him??? is not going to work on certain people in facts it's annoying.

the best way to bring people to the lord is by showing them with your life , if they see Christ in your life then they will want to know about him and for some people the philosophy and concepts of ? still have to be dealt with to create a stronger faith.
    Woe is me if I preach not the gospel! Let Christ be magnified no matter the platform, medium, tool, room, computer, tv, closet, church, building, private, public, in outer space, in andromeda, in the heavens of heavens, let Christ name be praised continually forever and ever. Amen.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was created by humans

its not the ? in u, its the ? that is u

bruh if gonna be religious stop wasting time on the hypocrisy that is christianity

there are other more practical religions out there.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I'm not talking about religion though my friend. I'm talking about the Man in the glory! Jesus Christ the ? man who loves you @‌trillizm

Will you come to Him today?
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^na i m good bruh

u know my path to atheism starting in the church.

i use to work at a church as a matter of fact one the biggest black churches in houston. there was a mini pamplet pass around by the church saying how they werent gonna celebrate xmas anymore because jesus's bday wasnt in december. it got me to thinkin if theyre wrong about that then what else are they wrong about?

come to find they were wrong about everything..
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but do you know that Jesus Christ loves you and gave Himself for you?

Nh
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dislike Doyou threads there is no human qualities or down to earth qualities. You would think followers would develop the wit and genius somewhat to Yahshua mine. But nope.