Can Anyone In Here Just Imagine......

Options
Kliimaxx
Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
STARVING TO DEATH?

The pain the headache's, just that whole PAINFUL experience?

We take too much for granted......

Comments

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S, what made you think of this?
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's is this, 100 ways to die?

• Kliimaxx
    Options
    T/S, what made you think of this?

I unno. I always think about the dark side, even when things look bright, there's alway's a dark side
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, I cant. BUt that picture of the african baby crawling to the UN food line with a vulture following him waiting for him to die still haunts me. I rarely fee that amount of empathy for another human being. But that ? was just SAD...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    No, I cant. BUt that picture of the african baby crawling to the UN food line with a vulture following him waiting for him to die still haunts me. I rarely fee that amount of empathy for another human being. But that ? was just SAD...

Ha, now I know whey you hate whites.

You researched that photograph.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. Just having gut rot after smoking too much on a empty stomach is unbearable for like 10-15 minutes lol. Can't imagine actually starving. ? . That. ? .

tumblr_lkfwwgpv9Y1qck5m6.gif
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cut so much weight my senior year in wrestling I basically did starve to death. That ? was brutal.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh yeh..

so now that im grown and it be ? left over from the last night i be like "i aint eatin that ? !"

chicken and pizza tho..
    ? like that get eaten when i wake up.. i dont even heat it up..
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know people that don't do leftovers, that ? always shocks me

? , I love those people. I have an aunt and uncle that don't eat leftovers and I'll go over there and clean their kitchen right up.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with leftovers. But leftover-leftovers is where I draw the line.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasting good food has got to be a mental disorder.
  • Kliimaxx
    Options
    What's is this, 100 ways to die?

No

Though I don't know the exact numbers on how to die

You should have plenty to go and choose from.

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ? when I see folks waste. I just snatch that ? and give to the homeless
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My nephew is a great kid, 14 now, but one day when over at my sisters he says "na man, leftovers!" and was all grumpy.. we exchanged words.. dude was still grumpy but ate that ? LOL Only give him firm talks as his dad left after he was born, so we have that mutual respect, but now he much better. His mother cooks great meals or takes him out and works hard, so needed to put an end to that whinging ? .
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »

My nephew is a great kid, 14 now, but one day when over at my sisters he says "na man, leftovers!" and was all grumpy.. we exchanged words.. dude was still grumpy but ate that ? LOL Only give him firm talks as his dad left after he was born, so we have that mutual respect, but now he much better. His mother cooks great meals or takes him out and works hard, so needed to put an end to that whinging ? .

14 is kinda young to really appreciate the love that goes into a home cooked meal but you got him on the right track. Goated.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    I ? with leftovers. But leftover-leftovers is where I draw the line.

? my fam do leftover leftovers that were leftover from the leftovers lol
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one cooks everyday so leftovers carry me for at least a few days.The key is to store them right so thet stay fresh for reheating.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? almost makes you happy that dude merked himself. SMH.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why I hate things like eating contests.

All that food that's pretty much wasted could feed a small city for a day, a neighborhood for a month, a family for a year, and ? do that ? for 30 seconds in the sun. Disgusting.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    well seeing as that almost happened to me growing up in africa, i can say that is one of the most excruciating feelings there are.

and also, idiots don't know that food often taste better as left overs since the spices and stuff can marinate in the food longer, giving it a richer taste. like pasta and sauce for one always tastes better as left overs

Man, you ain't never lied.

Leftover pizza >>>>>>>>>>
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I go over my Mother's house sometimes & she babysitting my niece & nephew (niece is 5 & nephew is 6). Sometimes they use to say that they are hungry then when they receive their plate, they hardly eat off of it.

I get ? then sometimes my sisters will just be like "well you didn't finish your meal over your grandmother house, don't ask for anything at home". I be like "naw, you gon eat this meal or you gon take it home to eat it".