tumblr_mduwmkIOD91r99lo2.gif

I see you.

Explain yourself
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaaaoooo

@kat @pico made me mean. :(

I dont understand the double standard. I can come for these ? , their wives, and their kids left and right, but when it comes to these females that yall like, I cant?

When @ladyzee came for all of the black females on here during her "winter massacre", yall wasnt saying ? but instigating.

Also, zee, I thought you hate fat people? Dont be a hypocrite now.

But, ill apologize to @mzkb for calling her ugly. That's not nice. She's beautiful inside where it counts.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    @Evilchuck‌

? we talked about this type of ? SMMFH

As for the thread. Amma keep my opinions to myself for once since I retired from eBeef and all.

*steps to podium, snaps open briefcase and addresses the court. Signals to @kai to initiate titangraph sequence *

Due to recently sworn testimony, it has come to my attention that one - @Evilchuck‌ - has been the victim of numerous instances of sneak dissing by one - @MzKB‌ - and is thus entitled to a defense in the form of written facts. I hereby withdraw my intention to mind my business and enter the following Factual Statements into evidence for public consumption...

FACT:

1. @Evilchuck‌ DOES look better than all of you except @Khaleesi‌ (she about a couple light years away from perfect but..MEH. But she cool in my book.) Crazy as hell but cool. Hating Chuck doesn't change either of your bone structures so *shrug*

2. Chuck do be startin ? when she ? . I did not condone her last ? ass beef with @tha_bride22‌ so I figured this was another instance of her talking reckless when ? . Apparently she was sober, which leads me to believe she was provoked...

3. The last thing Chuck is is insecure. You obviously never met her in person. She's the the only fat chick Im willing to be seen in public with.

4. Her putting your pic on Twitter and clowning instead of here IS suspect. However, Chuck attacks popular male poster's all the time. Six, Zee & her are the only females not scared to go at male posters.

How many lame ass ? have ended up in Chuck's "PASS or SMASH" threads for poppin ? in threads then simping behind closed doors? I lost count. She'll go after popular male posters but she scared of YOU? Makes no sense.

5. You make fun of somebody for having a miscarriage but SHE is the one posting for reactions? Anytime somebody makes a thread they want a what? REACTION.

Face it. You felt publicly humiliated and you wanted her to feel that same embarrassment. Its only human. Nothing to be ashamed of. But her dead baby dont really have ? to do with your husband or this thread. So you just did that to "win" a little online battle.

Yes, I've said way worse but dont be fake about it after you go and drop a nuke like that. You guilty of the same ? you accused her of off that one post alone.

*Closes briefcase and exits courtroom*

...Feel free to say whatever you want without fear of retaliation by me. U aint never did ? to me so u iight in my book.

#FactsOnly

Is this the same ? who thinks it's ok for grown men to have sex with underage little girls?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, that's right.

Open season on the males.

And we all know zee is a ? so we just let her do her thing.

I need sweet Charlie back.
  • Purr
    Options
    Fine @Kat

Ill be sweet again. :(
  • Kat
    Options
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
    Great thread yall. We did it!
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Fine @Kat

Ill be sweet again. :(

shaq_dumb.jpg?w=315&h=189&crop=1
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh my damn....

@MzKB‌

The KB...stands for klap back for a reason huh?

lol
  • Kat
    Options
    I'm 33 old man.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »

And we all know zee is a ?

@LadyZee‌

Are you gonna let your 35yr old "cub" talk to you like that?

18492.gif

LadyZee aint in creepset
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soproud wrote: »
    Noone is Safe

Conflict used to say this.. may he rest in peace.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Lmaaaoooo

@kat @pico made me mean. :(

I dont understand the double standard. I can come for these ? , their wives, and their kids left and right, but when it comes to these females that yall like, I cant?

When @ladyzee came for all of the black females on here during her "winter massacre", yall wasnt saying ? but instigating.

Also, zee, I thought you hate fat people? Dont be a hypocrite now.

But, ill apologize to @mzkb for calling her ugly. That's not nice. She's beautiful inside where it counts.

You can go at anyone you want, but where you ? up at was taking IC ? to twitter and did not even let kb know the beef was cooking.There's rules to this IC ? girl.