Would You Date A SUPER Religious Girl?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can know right from wrong but I can't know if your ideas of right or wrong matches mine.

therefore I can't ? with you
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    the one kind of woman I would never date would be an atheist.

they cannot be trusted,

I'm not atheist myself, but why wouldn't you date an atheist? Also, how can't they not be trusted?
    She probably let you put in her ads tho won't ? her virginity

I hope her ass would atleast be cleaned first. It's some chicks out there that's so foul they won't even have it cleaned lol.

atheists have morals but I don't know what they are based on. with a religious chick I would have a better understanding of why she thinks the way she does.

lol what foolishness.

How about they're based on a moral foundation set by their parents? Or how about they don't need some book written by some ? for them to kno' the difference between right and wrong?

Right, you.don't need religion to.have morals.Religion is not even a person's own beliefs or way of thinking.They are indoctrinated to believe from birth so they are sheep.An athiest is trustworthy because they are honest about something that is not socially excepted.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It depends what religion she practices. I will not get with a Christian woman nor black Hebrew woman. Muslim very iffy. Preferable if she was very religious devout in African spirituality or even Buddhism or janism. But other than that nope.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    No.

This is a factor in why I may be more compatible with non-black women.

no you're going to end up with a non black woman because you are a ? damned house ? . and the white,Asian,Indian ? ? you end up with should give you ? plus herpes to teach you a lesson .

I probably am going to end up with a nonblack woman, but it's not because I'm a "house ? ." What makes you say I'm a "house ? " -- assuming that it is something other than the mere fact that I will probably end up with a nonblack woman?

house ? never know that they are house ? . you prefer other people over your own, that makes you a house ? and human ? .

May you be stung to death by 1000000 African killer bees.until your skin swells up bursts and you die.

Just like I thought. Listen man, you are not a deep thinker at all. You are a waste of my time.

Just because it is looking like I will end up with a non-black woman doesn't mean that I prefer other people to my own.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if she's into ? -worship, it's a win-win
  • zombie
    Options
    No.

no you're going to end up with a non black woman because you are a ? damned house ? . and the white,Asian,Indian ? ? you end up with should give you ? plus herpes to teach you a lesson .

I probably am going to end up with a nonblack woman, but it's not because I'm a "house ? ." What makes you say I'm a "house ? " -- assuming that it is something other than the mere fact that I will probably end up with a nonblack woman?

house ? never know that they are house ? . you prefer other people over your own, that makes you a house ? and human ? .

May you be stung to death by 1000000 African killer bees.until your skin swells up bursts and you die.

Just like I thought. Listen man, you are not a deep thinker at all. You are a waste of my time.

Just because it is looking like I will end up with a non-black woman doesn't mean that I prefer other people to my own.

this is not an issue that deserves deep thought you fake ass intellectual. it's been talked about enough by people more studied than both me and you.

if you loved black women you would marry one.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    Options
    if I have enough money to buy a Lexus or a Benz and I choose the Lexus then obviously I prefer the Lexus.

if you choose white women over black you prefer white women stop being a coward and just accept what you are a ? house ? .
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    if I have enough money to buy a Lexus or a Benz and I choose the Lexus then obviously I prefer the Lexus.

if you choose white women over black you prefer white women stop being a coward and just accept what you are a ? house ? .

For your car buying analogy to work, I have to be in a position to equally get, and be equally compatible with, black and white women. And that might not be true, as a moments reflection should show. (More proof that you're not a deep thinker.) In fact, it is not true.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    No.

I'm sorry, but i'm with TaintedOne. I like Black women, but I see myself with a girl of another race. This comes from a guy who loves his own kind and his country.
  • zombie
    Options

For your car buying analogy to work, I have to be in a position to equally get, and be equally compatible with, black and white women. And that might not be true, as a moments reflection should show. (More proof that you're not a deep thinker.) In fact, it is not true.

I'm not thinking deep because this is an issue that is simple. you are just as compatible with both races.

there is no significant difference between the two so why can't your pathetic ass be with a black women.
  • zombie
    Options
    No.

I'm sorry, but i'm with TaintedOne. I like Black women, but I see myself with a girl of another race. This comes from a guy who loves his own kind and his country.

then you are also a house ? who prefers other races over his own. at least you are willing to admit it.

you say you love your own kind yet you'll marry a member of our political , economic and social competition. you need to reconsider what you consider the word love to be.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldn't ? with a religious girl.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    No.

then you are also a house ? who prefers other races over his own. at least you are willing to admit it.

you say you love your own kind yet you'll marry a member of our political , economic and social competition. you need to reconsider what you consider the word love to be.

I mainly like Asian women dude. Also, if Black women would get their act together maybe I would give them a chance. Black women were the main ones talking ? to me when I was coming up in highschool. Doesn't mean you're a house ? . Just means you don't want an ass as a girlfriend or wife.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe a Muslim.... Christian woman are the ? worst.

I've come to terms with this myself.

If a chick is religious at all, she just can't be christian; most christians are not genuinely religious and the ones that are are SCARY.

I'll hear out any other religion, but of course i prefer an atheist or agnostic.
  • zombie
    Options
    No.

I mainly like Asian women dude. Also, if Black women would get their act together maybe I would give them a chance. Black women were the main ones talking ? to me when I was coming up in highschool. Doesn't mean you're a house ? . Just means you don't want an ass as a girlfriend or wife.

house ? talk. so because you have had bad experiences with black women you have sworn off black women?? you are a sorry excuse for a man. in fact you sound like a boy.

all black women aren't assess, you imply that they are you are in essence lowering black women and elevating other women as if they don't have their share of horrible women
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    No.

so because you knew some hoodrats in high school, must mean all black women are like that? you sound dumb as hell

maybe mess with a better class of women instead of labelling an entire race of women before ? -shuffling towards asian women like that somehow makes you better.

saying you don't wanna date trashy women does not make you a house ? , equating the few trashy black women you meet with all black women and thinking that only black women have some trash in their group and that non-black women have no trashy counterparts sure as ? does make you head house ? , uncle tom ass clown, gtfoh

I don't mean all Black women i'm sorry if it came across like that. Plus I don't like Black women to wear weave. If she does then I can't date her. Black women are MUCH more attractive natural and with dreads. Now being a sell out is when Black women are trying to be White with weave. Plus the correct word is ? which i'm not. Uncle Tom was a novel called Uncle Tom's Cabin.
    No.

house ? talk. so because you have had bad experiences with black women you have sworn off black women?? you are a sorry excuse for a man. in fact you sound like a boy.

all black women aren't assess, you imply that they are you are in essence lowering black women and elevating other women as if they don't have their share of horrible women
    I'm going to be 20 next Sunday, so i'm not a boy. Plus i'm a smart young man. No woman is going to use me. Plus from MY experience MOST not all Black women have NASTY attitudes and talk back a lot.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    Options
    No.

so because you knew some hoodrats in high school, must mean all black women are like that? you sound dumb as hell

maybe mess with a better class of women instead of labelling an entire race of women before ? -shuffling towards asian women like that somehow makes you better.

saying you don't wanna date trashy women does not make you a house ? , equating the few trashy black women you meet with all black women and thinking that only black women have some trash in their group and that non-black women have no trashy counterparts sure as ? does make you head house ? , uncle tom ass clown, gtfoh

I don't mean all Black women i'm sorry if it came across like that. Plus I don't like Black women to wear weave. If she does then I can't date her. Black women are MUCH more attractive natural and with dreads. Now being a sell out is when Black women are trying to be White with weave. Plus the correct word is ? which i'm not. Uncle Tom was a novel called Uncle Tom's Cabin.
    No.

I'm be 20 next Sunday, so i'm not a boy. Plus i'm a smart young man. No woman is going to use me. Plus from MY experience MOST not all Black women have NASTY attitudes and talk back a lot.

you are a boy, just being 20 does not make you a man. a man would know that. if you keep attracting ? with nasty attitudes then the problem is you.

why do you deserve a decent woman?? judging from the way you think maybe you get the black women you deserve and chances are you will only get the bottom barrel white/Asian women anyway
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    No.

No.

I'm be 20 next Sunday, so i'm not a boy. Plus i'm a smart young man. No woman is going to use me. Plus from MY experience MOST not all Black women have NASTY attitudes and talk back a lot.

you are a boy, just being 20 does not make you a man. a man would know that. if you keep attracting ? with nasty attitudes then the problem is you.

why do you deserve a decent woman?? judging from the way you think maybe you get the black women you deserve and chances are you will only get the bottom barrel white/Asian women anyway

I'm not currently dating this is by observation. Currently i'm trying to focus to finish college since this coming year will hopefully be my last. Then I can move take a year off, an then go to university. I will get a decent woman because i'm a decent human being. Also, just because I would date outside my race doesn't make me a house ? . I have the right to date any race of women I damn well please.
  • zombie
    Options
    No.

No.

I'm not currently dating this is by observation. Currently i'm trying to focus to finish college since this coming year will hopefully be my last. Then I can move take a year off, an then go to university. I will get a decent woman because i'm a decent human being. Also, just because I would date outside my race doesn't make me a house ? . I have the right to date any race of women I damn well please.

you can date who you please but you are a house ? if you prefer other people above your own. that's the core essence of what it means to be a house ? . period.

those trashy black women you complain about also consider themselves to be decent human beings.

so you have not answered my ? question.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zombie being a bully as usual lol
  • zombie
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Zombie being a bully as usual lol

people hate the truth race mixing is anathema to black empowerment.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    No.

No.

you can date who you please but you are a house ? if you prefer other people above your own. that's the core essence of what it means to be a house ? . period.

those trashy black women you complain about also consider themselves to be decent human beings.

so you have not answered my ? question.

I just think you are ignorant dude. You do this every single time by using strawmans and using curse words to get your point across. People mainly think you're a joke on here bruh. So, save ya self some embarrassment and just logout.