NSA is keeping are pics texts emails spying on our cams !!

Options
stackmaster 313
stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in The Social Lounge
? is kind of crazy not going to speak out too much for obvious reason but fair or foul?

New Snowden leak: Of 160,000 intercepted messages, only 10% from official targets. Information still kept an looked at by NSA now leaked to the press.

The Latest Snowden Leak Is Devastating to NSA Defenders

Have you ever emailed a photograph of your child in the bathtub, or yourself flexing for the camera or modeling lingerie? If so, it could be your photo in the Washington Post newsroom right now, where it may or may not be secure going forward. In one case, a woman whose private communications were collected by the NSA found herself contacted by a reporter who'd read her correspondence.

The article goes on to describe how exactly the privacy of these innocents was violated. The NSA collected "medical records sent from one family member to another, résumés from job hunters and academic transcripts of schoolchildren. In one photo, a young girl in religious dress beams at a camera outside a mosque. Scores of pictures show infants and toddlers in bathtubs, on swings, sprawled on their backs and kissed by their mothers. In some photos, men show off their physiques. In others, women model lingerie, leaning suggestively into a webcam ..."

The NSA collects and stores the full content of extremely sensitive photographs, emails, chat transcripts, and other documents belong to Americans, itself a violation of the Constitution—but even if you disagree that it's illegal, there's no disputing the fact that the NSA has been proven incapable of safeguarding that data. There is not the chance the data could leak at sometime in the future. It has already been taken and given to reporters. The necessary reform is clear. Unable to safeguard this sensitive data, the NSA shouldn't be allowed to collect and store it.

m.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/07/a-devastating-leak-for-edward-snowdens-critics/373991/

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been tellin ? not to let they phone run their life. You noticed that them app permissions been gettin longer, and longer?

I feel it. I think on bout to revert back to that old Nokia 3310....

Or better yet...a landline phone

• stackmaster 313
    Options
    My bad fixed* was rushing but typical they need a warrant warrant for this kind of thing. Especially for average citizens not engaged in anything criminal. People at the washington post are reading an looking at everything now...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    My bad fixed* was rushing but typical they need a warrant warrant for this kind of thing. Especially for average citizens not engaged in anything criminal. People at the washington post are reading an looking at everything now...

A warrant? Don't make me laugh.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    I been tellin ? not to let they phone run their life. You noticed that them app permissions been gettin longer, and longer?

I feel it. I think on bout to revert back to that old Nokia 3310....

Or better yet...a landline phone

? back on them flips now. Family dollar throwaways.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *shrugs*

oh well

w twitter, instagram and Facebook, I don't see why anyone complains..

they have my pics and videos stored.. for what? nothing and no one is scrolling through them enjoying them.. they're looking for red flags..

illegal or not, it's whatever because doesn't affect me right now..

who is gonna speak up though? no one..
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If NSA follows my day to day life....all they will see is communications with my girl....sexting....no drugs or alcohol......my online classes.......
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So why MFs hate Snowden again ?
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah but the NSA cant find them emails that the IRS "lost"...they just wanna see people's noods...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    So why MFs hate Snowden again ?

they dont, only people that hate him are "patriotic" crackers and the government themselves...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    *shrugs*

oh well

they have my pics and videos stored.. for what? nothing and no one is scrolling through them enjoying them.. they're looking for red flags..

and this is the ? mentality that is gonna get whatever rights we have left stripped away...
  • VIBE
    Options
    *shrugs*

oh well

and this is the ? mentality that is gonna get whatever rights we have left stripped away...

not possible

all this "they're going to take our right" is bs..
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *shrugs*

oh well

not possible

all this "they're going to take our right" is bs..
    Lmao this dude to naive.
    I bet my bottom dollar, yo ? is ? another ? .
  • stackmaster 313
    Options
    Our rights are already gone dude...

Edward Snowden is a real hero probably cant never step on U.S. soil again though and will forever have to look over his shoulder sad to say.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VIBE
    Options
    lol @ you guys who freak out about this ? .. hilarious
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NSA taking creepset to a whole new level
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Our rights are already gone dude...

Edward Snowden is a real hero probably cant never step on U.S. soil again though and will forever have to look over his shoulder sad to say.

He was one of them.

He ain't no damn hero. Cuz he was doing the job for a while and then told.

He part of them.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i read nas instead of nsa at first
  • stackmaster 313
    Options
    Yeah but he risked his life for the benefit of others. Especially in these day's and times we are living in its unheard of. That's a hero to me dude idk what pack of wolves raised you.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big duke from the ? realm was right all along with that tradegy.com track lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ NSA being ? if they have a copy of my texts