Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Can someone school me on the wale hate?

Why do people hate him?

I'll tell you a story Lol

Bout 5 years ago, right around when he was blowin up but before MMG, I'm at a club (H20) waitin for the bathroom.

So i get in n take a ? and when i walk out theres a lil line. I see Wale waitin in the line and I kinda did a double take nh Just on some , 'oh, ok, thats Wale'. He sees me recognize him and this ngga literally smacks his teeth and kinda turns his face on some 'Man these bammas got me waitin in this line, joe, now my fans gon try to talk to me n ? '. He was, whats the word...exasperated.

Literally my reaction
    duncun-troll.gif

Maybe you had to be there to sense how diva-ish it was Lol And i know maybe thats not what he was thinkin, maybe he just had a bad day....and i personally dont "hate" him, (im used to Dc area nggas bein like that) but from afar i'd guess thats why a lot of people dont like him-he gives off that standoffish vibe like he's more impt than he is. Its unfair to him b/c we dont even know him but it is what it is.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tf type of lame beef is this ? . I've met Wale once and he came off a lot more humble than he appears on social media and other places. ? seems real emotional but a lot of uptown ? are like this. Really don't know that ? tho. I know Trey real well and he introduced him to Wale at a show. They let me and my cousin in for free and we partied all night. He's been loyal to Trey from day 1. Took the whole band on tour and put a lot o money in them ? pockets. A lot of crab ? around the way

But this beef is ? , They can call each other
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    s.free wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Few weeks ago. (7w) I posted this .but ok. Movin along . My Avi always changed when it's THAT time .. Ok that's not enough y'all see "razor ramon " post on his no. But I don't care.. I wrote a long ? post day before his single dropped .. Mariah record dropped nobody said a word I didn't care .. I still don't... I carry myself with confidence and humility ., I always try to have a lighter side to MMG.. Cuz I understand I don't "fit the mold" so if I'm tryna spruce an interview up to show that we not tryn be "serious tough guys" on the red carpet Or try to be a bit more engaging to broaden our audience forgive me . I never wanted anybody to think we take ourselves THAT serious. (Were rappers )I don't need to take anybody shine.. Or hate on anybody . I walk in a completely different world .. Where I look for slp jeans and Shanghai dunks online and know what "kayfabe" means. I check nbadraft.net daily . I'm on whatculture allll day I enjoy sh*t like that. I play f*ckin Zelda and f*ck wit b*tches who teach yoga and paint... I get it . I'm different . I always embrace that sh*t.. I encourage y'all to embrace what y'all like or the person y'all wanna be.. I text n*ggas happy Father's Day and get no reply .. I laugh it off .. I laugh at how I write songs about "chain music" and y'all get lost or "600benzz" i like to have fun with our culture. Because I beleive I add THAT to a "gangster rap" faction. I made my opportunity work for me that way. I write poems . I watch wwe . I collect kicks. I'm sensitive ok. Maybe bi polar. But one thjng I'm not is a hater.. I see Daquan jokes all day yesterday and patted myself on the back that I'm regarded as the aforementioned adjectives and not "Daquan". I'm me and I'll be me and do this sh*t wit my "dew" till I don't wanna do it. I encourage you to wake up soon as you find time. This was a post about nothin.

Wale calmly ethered Meek and the last line is hilarious if your a fan of Wale music.

Well now that 2 of you know what that means why don't let the rest of us in on the inside joke b.

Wale's long-running series... Mixtape About Nothing, More About Nothing, and his very anticipated Album About Nothing; all centering around Seinfeld. I just took the line as a homage to his heralded bodies of work.

This^ I also took it as a double up as him dismissing this whole ? as a waste of time whilst paying homage to his "about nothing" series.

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Omarion always jumps on a sinking ship

LMAO
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fucc a publicity stunt
    they need the beef to sell a few more records
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Wale plays Zelda, does freestyles over old school wrestling instrumentals, n ? ? that teach yoga, top 25 current MC based on that skillset alone.

Hi hater.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Geez. First place to take it to is social media. Could have called up Wale and let him know this, not put it on display for the world to know or better yet, just keep it to yourself. But I guess it does drum up interest.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder who's in Meek ear feeding him this ? ..
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Few weeks ago. (7w) I posted this .but ok. Movin along . My Avi always changed when it's THAT time .. Ok that's not enough y'all see "razor ramon " post on his no. But I don't care.. I wrote a long ? post day before his single dropped .. Mariah record dropped nobody said a word I didn't care .. I still don't... I carry myself with confidence and humility ., I always try to have a lighter side to MMG.. Cuz I understand I don't "fit the mold" so if I'm tryna spruce an interview up to show that we not tryn be "serious tough guys" on the red carpet Or try to be a bit more engaging to broaden our audience forgive me . I never wanted anybody to think we take ourselves THAT serious. (Were rappers )I don't need to take anybody shine.. Or hate on anybody . I walk in a completely different world .. Where I look for slp jeans and Shanghai dunks online and know what "kayfabe" means. I check nbadraft.net daily . I'm on whatculture allll day I enjoy sh*t like that. I play f*ckin Zelda and f*ck wit b*tches who teach yoga and paint... I get it . I'm different . I always embrace that sh*t.. I encourage y'all to embrace what y'all like or the person y'all wanna be.. I text n*ggas happy Father's Day and get no reply .. I laugh it off .. I laugh at how I write songs about "chain music" and y'all get lost or "600benzz" i like to have fun with our culture. Because I beleive I add THAT to a "gangster rap" faction. I made my opportunity work for me that way. I write poems . I watch wwe . I collect kicks. I'm sensitive ok. Maybe bi polar. But one thjng I'm not is a hater.. I see Daquan jokes all day yesterday and patted myself on the back that I'm regarded as the aforementioned adjectives and not "Daquan". I'm me and I'll be me and do this sh*t wit my "dew" till I don't wanna do it. I encourage you to wake up soon as you find time. This was a post about nothin.

Wale calmly ethered Meek and the last line is hilarious if your a fan of Wale music.

Yea i found no comedy in there
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? known each other long enough to be able to talk this ? out in private. How hard is it to call or text Wale or Meek Mill in your phone instead of opening your twitter and instagram apps to talk bad about each other.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    These ? known each other long enough to be able to talk this ? out in private. How hard is it to call or text Wale or Meek Mill in your phone instead of opening your twitter and instagram apps to talk bad about each other.

Especially on Twitter at that. Limited characters and ? , they even got a limit on the characters in the dm's. Overkill
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I'm actually surprised it took him this long to say anything. Wale been giving off a lame vibe since day 1.

Never knew u be chillin wit them boys, next time u see him tell him I said what up -_-

Somebody tell me what kinda ? who former boss was T.I. and current boss is Ross yet still be kickin it wit 50 cent? Talkin bout "u not MMG"? lol Weak Mill a ? ?

And I dont even like Wale but at least he put on for his city, he always let DC ? hop on tracks and he put Trel down wit Ross...Weak Mill stay beefin wit Philly cats
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see what the hype is with meek I swear. Wale is a talented musician.

I dont see meeks hype either. But what instrument does wale play that makes him a talented musician.

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I don't see what the hype is with meek I swear. Wale is a talented musician.

I thought it was just me.

nah I been saying Weak Mill was not that nice but most the IC was on the bandwagon at the time and tried to ? on me

https://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/477397/has-meek-mill-ever-said-a-nice-line/p1
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly cats stay beefing with each other
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only thing about meek chopping it up with wale over the phone is wale could go deaf i think the best course of action woulda been for meek to text wale and work out any issues
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't wale smack a fan at a wwe show for talking ? on twitter lol

dude went up to the raptors announcers after they called him a local rapper at the game vs the wizards. he catches more feelings then a ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek album finnna flop
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao how the ? did I miss this thread?