Are People Born ?

Options
Negro_Caesar
Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
Me and a couple of the homies were debating about ? and religion. In the mist of the debate homosexuality was brought up. So my question to the IC

Do you think people are born to like what they like or is it learned?

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    yes. some white people are born ? because the white man has proved himself to be a natural ? just research their pre-christian culture and you will see for yourself what i am talking about
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Lol DA ? ? . U a black militant ass ? .
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Some people are born legless, others become legless.

I apply similar thinking to homosexuals, some are born that way, others choose it. (even though I think the people who "choose" it were just bisexuals all along, but oh well)
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It can defiantly be both.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In essence, I say they're born ? . The behavior some male homos have seems waaay too natural for it to be forced or fake. Some do choose though, I remember watching a Ricki Lake episode one time in which a dude turned ? because he said women wouldn't give him any play
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    yes. some white people are born ? because the white man has proved himself to be a natural ? just research their pre-christian culture and you will see for yourself what i am talking about

LOL research actually shows this to be true to a large extent. The Romans and Greeks were open with their ? , way more then African cultures I can think of
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Yeah I said ? are just genetically Made up to be ? . My cousin is ? but he fought that ? for so log. In denial about his preference. So that made me think ? are just born ? but I can see ? choosing to be also
  • zombie
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    Yeah I said ? are just genetically Made up to be ? . My cousin is ? but he fought that ? for so log. In denial about his preference. So that made me think ? are just born ? but I can see ? choosing to be also

Was your cousin molested ??do you have white in your recent family history?? did he grow up around alot of white people did he watch too much tv growing up
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    Lol DA ? ? . U a black militant ass ? .

Think about it if being ? is partly a genetic trait and certain genetic trait are more common in certain races then if makes perfect sense that the white man could be a natural ? .

being a black militant has nothing to do with it i am not militant, i just observed the culture and actions of the european as being ? as ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People are born sinners. Homosexuality is 1 of the innumerable products of a human beings sin nature.

No one forces a homosexual to perform or receive sexual acts. With their own 'free will' they willingly decide to say yes instead of no to the sexual act.

But ? loves the homosexual. If a homosexual repents of ALL their sin, meaning they stop living a homosexual lifestyle (saying no to homosexual sexual activities) amongst everything else they do that is wrong in Gods eyes, He will receive them into His eternal kingdom by giving them eternal life! Praise ? forever!
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? never made any sense to me, how the ? can someone be born with a sexual preference? We have no concept of anything at all as newborns let alone sexuality so again how the ? can someone be born with a ? preference?

If the ? was genetic the ? gene would've been bred out of the species cuz these ? can't breed.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I naturally love women no one forced me nor was in pubescent age. My first crush was at 5 years of age in kindergarten.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, as a child you're born with a blank slate. You learn the way of life through observation.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

The more times this dude says this ? the funnier it gets I swear to ? . Cryin. hahahaha
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    This ? never made any sense to me, how the ? can someone be born with a sexual preference? We have no concept of anything at all as newborns let alone sexuality so again how the ? can someone be born with a ? preference?

If the ? was genetic the ? gene would've been bred out of the species cuz these ? can't breed.

• BoldChild
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Of course humans are born with some innate sexual preference, humans aren't that different from other animals in this regard, how do you think animals "know"/desire to have sex with the opposite sex? They sure aren't taught it, that ? comes naturally. As a young child I started getting erections over seeing women in fashion magazines, no one taught me, "hey, when you see attractive women you're supposed to get an ? ", that ? just happened.

? people, especially bisexuals, can breed just fine, they do it all the time, and if there is a "? " gene, it would be possible for straight people to be a carrier of this gene, while not being ? themselves.
  • Ranxx
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Of course humans are born with some innate sexual preference, humans aren't that different from other animals in this regard, how do you think animals "know"/desire to have sex with the opposite sex? They sure aren't taught it, that ? comes naturally. As a young child I started getting erections over seeing women in fashion magazines, no one taught me, "hey, when you see attractive women you're supposed to get an ? ", that ? just happened.

? people, especially bisexuals, can breed just fine, they do it all the time, and if there is a "? " gene, it would be possible for straight people to be a carrier of this gene, while not being ? themselves.

Nah ? reproductive instinct and sexual preference are two different things. One's a survival blueprint and the others a recreational kink. All living things are born with urge to continue the species.

Our attractions come from our experiences just like every other part of our character.
  • BoldChild
    Options

Nah ? reproductive instinct and sexual preference are two different things. One's a survival blueprint and the others a recreational kink. All living things are born with urge to continue the species.

Our attractions come from our experiences just like every other part of our character.

reproductive instinct and sexual preference go hand in hand, if it didn't people would have no qualms about who they had sex with, for this reason.

When most people first begin to experience sexual pleasure,beginning with looking at people they deem attractive, the main reason to pursue this feeling is pleasure, not because the person has an urge to reproduce. There has to be some innate sexual attraction there if a young person strictly pursuers the opposite sex for this pleasure, if sexual attraction wasn't a factor, there would be no reason they wouldn't target the same sex for this same pleasure.

(meh, feel kinda creepy typing that)
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ranxx
    edited July 2014
    Options

reproductive instinct and sexual preference go hand in hand, if it didn't people would have no qualms about who they had sex with, for this reason.

When most people first begin to experience sexual pleasure,beginning with looking at people they deem attractive, the main reason to pursue this feeling is pleasure, not because the person has an urge to reproduce. There has to be some innate sexual attraction there if a young person strictly pursuers the opposite sex for this pleasure, if sexual attraction wasn't a factor, there would be no reason they wouldn't target the same sex for this same pleasure.

(meh, feel kinda creepy typing that)

It's a learned behavior, homophilia has no biological function. Some people are attracted to ? and ? , ain't nobody searching for a gimp gene
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    We are the most perceptive and impressionable as a child, whether we realize it or not. From the time we are born, gender and sex are thrown in our faces, through color association (pink or blue), toys, clothes... and that's just the practical stuff. Not to mention what the media brings to the table (I dunno if y'all believe in those Disney "sex" subliminals, but that ? works like a mufucka). We were programmed from young to have a sexual preference. That's just how the world is. That's why it's said that we are born sinners. We were born to accept this programming and not think for ourselves until we realize we can, and by then our bodies and minds are already stuck to that programming. It's one thing to wanna procreate, it's another thing to wanna get choked, whipped and wear strap ons and all this ? . There is no biological function for oral sex or any other sexual activity that doesn't involve impregnation. All that is learned.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? is a "natural ? "
    ? is a mind ? .
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    voting genetic
    also, i was going to post about "how long until zombie flips out about those sexy, sexy white homosexuals he's very worried about," but that happened IMMEDIATELY