Waking Up

Options
K55N
K55N Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
I am the only that has woken up and actually regrets they did. Once I got discharged from the military I really started to see how ? up this whole system is and it made me realize that this whole system is a complete joke. I've listened to speeches from the greats like Malcom X , Stokely Carmichael, Fred Hampton, Dr. Amos Wilson and the issues they brought up years ago are manifesting today.

The whole state of Black America is in complete disarray. Political leaders, musicians and entertainers, businesses leaders , have been bought and paid for to utter and parrot words that are leading to our self destruction.

If you walk around almost every major city here in Amerikkka you will see zombies entranced with poisonous ideas that flood their minds to act out fantasies of musicians and entertainers that have never done anything close to what their lyrics describe.

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? have always been like this. It's a shame to but nothing you can really do about it. And I'm Army to what was your mos?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Many Blacks feel defeated and hope for the American Dream by selling coke, pills, ? , or ? in many places is all they have. They know the govt has sold them out and with everything so expensive these days quick hustles is all some people have or care for. I wish I had wide spread solutions to the problem but just be aware it's not just Black America suffering from this. 76% of Americans feel dissatisfied with the state of America these days.....but it's horrible how this defeatism that exists in so many places in the Black community is ? up families or tearing them apart. The game is rigged to benefit the rich and powerful, everyone else gets ? on for the most part. It's one reason I don't want kids in America anymore, maybe when I move out one day I'll have them. But America to me is a dying country.

All we can do as individuals is increase our education and hope it means something in the work world. Thankfully for me it's paid out but I really worry for a lot of people out there. It's gonna get real ugly in 10-20 years, just save your money man, don't have kids if possible.
  • K55N
    K55N Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    ? have always been like this. It's a shame to but nothing you can really do about it. And I'm Army to what was your mos?

I was a 42A.
    Many Blacks feel defeated and hope for the American Dream by selling coke, pills, ? , or ? in many places is all they have. They know the govt has sold them out and with everything so expensive these days quick hustles is all some people have or care for. I wish I had wide spread solutions to the problem but just be aware it's not just Black America suffering from this. 76% of Americans feel dissatisfied with the state of America these days.....but it's horrible how this defeatism that exists in so many places in the Black community is ? up families or tearing them apart. The game is rigged to benefit the rich and powerful, everyone else gets ? on for the most part. It's one reason I don't want kids in America anymore, maybe when I move out one day I'll have them. But America to me is a dying country.

All we can do as individuals is increase our education and hope it means something in the work world. Thankfully for me it's paid out but I really worry for a lot of people out there. It's gonna get real ugly in 10-20 years, just save your money man, don't have kids if possible.

I agree with you for the most part but looking at where the past 40 years of individualism have gotten us and the rampant coonery and buffoonery I cant ? with it
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its like living out an illusion bruh. I find myself making excuses for why im not taking the steps to try to become completely independent from this warped way of life. Im getting tired of it though. I've taken small steps to set my family and I up but its not enough. And its even more difficult when you are surrounded by people you care about who dont see what you see...

we live in a fabricated society and are being bombarded with so many lies and half truths that its hard to makes sense of it all at times. They indoctrinate you with meaningless ideals from a child. And we become use to it. All while trying to avoid the pitfalls that so many of us have witnessed or experienced. They keep us so divided that its hard to trust people to even begin to build because we have become so disconnected within our communities. I have a spiritual explanation for this as well but that's for another thread.

Just know you aren't alone bro and there are others out here that see what you do. Eventually we are gonna be forced to come together tho just to survive. Believe that.