Batman out here smashing on Diana
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lex was that ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwayne McDuffie who was a creator of dc's milestone comics which featured black characters like icon and static shock was the writer for the show he passed away a few years ago
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gawt damn it T/S now i gotta download some more ? for my backlog.
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish they would have done another justice league with young justice animation. I think young justice writting was just as good if not better.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT show.

I know I can't be the only ? that got ? at how Hawkgirl betrayed my ? John aka Green Lantern?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when flash killed brainiac/luthor>>>>>>>>>.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was watching Unlimited today. It was the episode where they had all the female leaguers brainwashed and fighting. Lol Those chicks were so shook when they brought Wonder Woman out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n079MNojJJc

WW was laying the hands of hera on em
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    @ when his ex and his current decided to have a sit down after coming back from that mission after fighting Hawkgirl's people's?

? got nervous as hell. Lol
  • iron man1
    Options
    @ when his ex and his current decided to have a sit down after coming back from that mission after fighting Hawkgirl's people's?

? got nervous as hell. Lol

Between hawkgirl and that mace and vixen with her abilitie to take animal traits I'd be nervous as ? too lol.
  • iron man1
    Options
    They started joining forces and talking ? about him too matterfact lol
  • iron man1
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lemme tell you about this dude right here...

Batman_and_Martian_Manhunter_(Justice_League).jpg

Every damn ep when he would try this ? , he would see inside they mind and then he would eventually get overwhelmed and scream like a ? and pass out...Every ? episode

They did him ? in the show too because he had the GOAT powers...strength, flight, abiltiy to phase through objects,shape-shifting, various mental powers, etc but they had him reading minds all episode and then passing out in wonder woman's arms all the time lol

They disrespected the hell out of him and superman in that show when in the comics they are the strongest members of the league. I do understand though they didn't want members overshawdowing eachother but damn he really had to have screamed at least once an episode lol.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was watching Unlimited today. It was the episode where they had all the female leaguers brainwashed and fighting. Lol Those chicks were so shook when they brought Wonder Woman out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n079MNojJJc

Best girl fight since Crouching Tiger.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Lemme tell you about this dude right here...

Batman_and_Martian_Manhunter_(Justice_League).jpg

Every damn ep when he would try this ? , he would see inside they mind and then he would eventually get overwhelmed and scream like a ? and pass out...Every ? episode

They did him ? in the show too because he had the GOAT powers...strength, flight, abiltiy to phase through objects,shape-shifting, various mental powers, etc but they had him reading minds all episode and then passing out in wonder woman's arms all the time lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Am I the only one who feels Batman should've died like 5x on that show? That muthafucca should've at least been crippled with some of the hits he took. Lol.

Aye y'all remember that episode in JLU where everyone EXCEPT Batman turned themselves in to authorities after their space station fired it's cannon? Batman had me rollin when he ethered them after they called him up tellin him what they were gonna do, that he should do the same, and his response was like

@. Y'all go right ahead. I'm not an official member of the team remember?"

...then proceeds to hang up on them. Lol!
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bats stayed with that ether
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As soon as batman was out there fighting with any villain with powers he shoulda got a hole through his chest within 5 mins

Ayo didn't batman and supes fight darkseid together with luthor? Batman shoulda got vaporized instantly foh lol
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash on all them cartoon hoes

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    As soon as batman was out there fighting with any villain with powers he shoulda got a hole through his chest within 5 mins

Ayo didn't batman and supes fight darkseid together with luthor? Batman shoulda got vaporized instantly foh lol

He almost did but he dodged Darkseid's eye beam.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    One of the GOATS

I liked Justice League but I ? loved Justice League Unlimited. As a comic book nerd, I bout ? died seeing some of my more obscure fav. finally get their animated due. "The Clash" with Captain Marvel still is one my favorite episodes (really wish he woulda got more screen time) and the depiction of the Question as a Rorschach expy was a stroke of genius ('specially when you consider that Rorschach was an expy of the Question originally). It continued and imo raised the standard that Batman and Superman TAS set.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    I remember the episode with Shazzam ethering the JL after Superman falsely accused him and Luthor for tryin to blow up the city.

Had them lookin down in shame after he told them he no longer wanted to join after that incident.