I'm tryin to get my ? ate wassup

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_mdkXR7ZzXkJIcJaE5tnGy5nw4_rw0puVSEdNgk0QSvSjvw6_
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Dont do this @dallas

Shut up Stew. You ever had your ? sucked and your ? sucked at the same time? It's like the smoking ? of all sexual pleasures bruh. I CAN'T LET IT GO!!!!

I know how to do that.

So you're telling me that you can suck my ? and my ? at the same time, an experience I have only ever experienced from two females at once, by yourself?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont do this @dallas

Shut up Stew. You ever had your ? sucked and your ? sucked at the same time? It's like the smoking ? of all sexual pleasures bruh. I CAN'T LET IT GO!!!!

I know how to do that.

So you're telling me that you can suck my ? and my ? at the same time, an experience I have only ever experienced from two females at once, by yourself?

Yes.... I mean I dont sing opera fo nuttin.... @pico seen it she can vouch for me with her ? ass.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    8dc8055f-f6c8-48f0-9de2-5aae68e9b850_zps8f29d272.jpg?t=1405172379

Proof Pic

Im ? that
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Dont do this @dallas

I know how to do that.

Yes.... I mean I dont sing opera fo nuttin.... @pico seen it she can vouch for me with her ? ass.

So when can I fly yo nas.... classy ass out to Dallas?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Dont do this @dallas

Well, ? lol
  • Purr
    Options
    Dont do this @dallas

I know how to do that.

Im in texas already but you cant afford me bae. Im shoppin and doing hood ? with my man's credit card.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont do this @dallas

I know how to do that.

are u saying u give head in front of @pico ?
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont do this @dallas

I know how to do that.

no it makes even more sense why mark sent you ? pics
  • Stew
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    Dont do this @dallas
    ?

I can explain, just not in here lol
  • Purr
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    Dont do this @dallas

I know how to do that.

no it makes even more sense why mark sent you ? pics

I was shocked by that. Lol I was inquiring bout my money and low and behold I get ? pics...

I mean I had complimented him cause it was nice (congrats to you cassie) but I rather keep it business with us because I love styling you. Cause y out know the next day, I asked bout my money lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    Dont do this @dallas
    ?

I can explain, just not in here lol

Leave me alone bruh. Lol
  • Purr
    Options
    Dont do this @dallas

I know how to do that.

Im in texas already but you cant afford me bae. Im shoppin and doing hood ? with my man's credit card.

Yeah you right if I'm paying for ? it better be that good white skin I'm not paying for a dark butt. Y'all are free.

? .
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »

yes the face is meh, but I'm not trying to fall in love, its just sex, and I'm a small girl, so I like a bigger woman from time to time
  • Purr
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh@yall giving this bird a thread
  • Purr
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Dont do this @dallas

I know how to do that.

Yeah you right if I'm paying for ? it better be that good white skin I'm not paying for a dark butt. Y'all are free.

? .

According tonthe IC since I'm half white I can't be a ? , so HAAAAAA!!!
  • Purr
    Options
    Dont do this @dallas

I know how to do that.

? .

You aint lightskin enough for this ? tho.
  • Stew
    Options
    That ? cant get anymore light skinned, cot damn nh
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cassie step ya game up that shriek ? ass trash.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont do this @dallas

I know how to do that.

? .

You aint lightskin enough for this ? tho.

Wtf? The brotha damn near beige. Lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cass bae you a Nubian goddess why you lettin this babylon bred ? boy treat you unlike the queen you are?!
  • Purr
    Options
    I like my man, lightskin yellow ? stained, not cracka beige. Ugh. No thanks. They at least have to be mixed with black and black. Not half white.