If Tupac Returned How SHOCKED Would You Be? (Plus Why Haven't There Been Conspiracies on Biggie?)

Options

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    I would want to know why he did it, what did he gain that he couldn't get if he didn't fake it. Then I'd ask are you happy you got big killed

I don't see how the BIG and PAC shooting are connected. Also, if he did stage his death I think it would be for protection. He was distraught in those days. Plus people appreciate him more now. Those are my two cents.
  • Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PSA: ATTENTION I KNOW PAC IS DECEASED IT'S A WHAT IF THREAD. So, please don't flame and I respect his work. I know he's in a better place now.

I was just watching a silly Tupac conspiracy video on YouTube. The ? was in my recommendations, so I said what the hell and clicked on the ? . Anyhow if Tupac would return even though he's not how shocked would you be? If he suddenly made an appearance at a concert or something. Also, how about if he shipped a video and said he was in Cuba the whole time. Would you guys call Pac a sellout or be disappointed in him. Now I know this is a lose-lose situation because Blacks will say Pac turned his back on them. Plus if he didn't return you have people that would say stupid ? .

Also, why haven't their been an conspiracies about Biggie alive, but Pac. .....................[/img]

Oh Wow guess what...........................

[img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120903144914/degrassi/images/1/11/? .gif[/img]
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Kliimaxx wrote: »
    PSA: ATTENTION I KNOW PAC IS DECEASED IT'S A WHAT IF THREAD. So, please don't flame and I respect his work. I know he's in a better place now.

I was just watching a silly Tupac conspiracy video on YouTube. The ? was in my recommendations, so I said what the hell and clicked on the ? . Anyhow if Tupac would return even though he's not how shocked would you be? If he suddenly made an appearance at a concert or something. Also, how about if he shipped a video and said he was in Cuba the whole time. Would you guys call Pac a sellout or be disappointed in him. Now I know this is a lose-lose situation because Blacks will say Pac turned his back on them. Plus if he didn't return you have people that would say stupid ? .

Also, why haven't their been an conspiracies about Biggie alive, but Pac. .....................[/img]

Oh Wow guess what...........................

[img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120903144914/degrassi/images/1/11/? .gif[/img]

Get ur punk ass outta here ? -boy.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll hold him responsible for loyal to the game and pacs life and he'll fall lower on my GOAT list
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie couldnt pull that ? off if he had the chance to anywyas, that ? was too big to fake his death and black and ugly as ever with a ? up eye. He couldnt just blend in with a crowd of people, it wouldnt be easy
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would want to know why he did it, what did he gain that he couldn't get if he didn't fake it. Then I'd ask are you happy you got big killed

I don't see how the BIG and PAC shooting are connected. Also, if he did stage his death I think it would be for protection. He was distraught in those days. Plus people appreciate him more now. Those are my two cents.

If pac didn't start that ? big would've been fine on the west. As for him being distraught, he brought that on himself. How you gonna start all that ? negative or positive and be like nah ? this in dead lol
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I would want to know why he did it

To get out of the spotlight and his sales skyrocketed after he died. They got college courses at Universities about his philosophy for crying out loud.

• GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

If pac didn't start that ? big would've been fine on the west. As for him being distraught, he brought that on himself. How you gonna start all that ? negative or positive and be like nah ? this in dead lol

True true
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Pac was a multi platnum sellin artist.to fake ur dearh for cash would be dumb in his position
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont put stock on any artists life. I could give a ? less bout any of them.

So if pac came out tomorrow and said im alive id he like word? Put out some good music then and probably wouldnt think about it once after that
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id like to see if he still has what it takes to be a good rapper
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ny more fact oriented
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Ny more fact oriented
    ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gotta put in a code to unlock 2pac from the outer world
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe PAC is dead. R.i.p. but some of those youtube conspiracy vids bring up some interesting points. I am friends with people who were his close friends and relatives.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a hater would probably pop him if he "came back"
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know people that are so stupid, they swore PAC was still alive when Better Dayz came out. simply because it seemed new. Couldn't comprehend that he recorded it before he died.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What can a ? doooo
    When half the people,voted for george double uuuuu
    lifes a ? , cause George double uuuuuuu
    can't be truuuuu
    wanna choke him, cause he's a snitch
    I'm talking bout George W. Smith
    From city council
    he ran in '93,Out in Oakland, you probably didn't hear about him

• TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie isn't as Iconic as Pac...that's why he doesn't get discussed in the "he's still alive" conspiracy talk..2pac is hip hop's Michael Jackson/Elvis Presley..He's the most polarizing/iconic figure we have..
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie body was driven in Bedstuy.

biggie3n-2-web.jpg

2Pac's autopsy photo was readily leaked and people still kept up with that he's alive nonsense.

• GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Biggie body was driven in Bedstuy.

biggie3n-2-web.jpg

2Pac's autopsy photo was readily leaked and people still kept up with that he's alive nonsense.
    People said that photo was fake. I've seen that photo many of times. Also, i'm confused Afeni didn't cash in his policies. That's another reason why people think he's alive or in witness protection.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a hater would probably pop him if he "came back"

I thought u was a hater

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think i would be happy and mad because he lied for how many years .But some of those vids on youtube always get me wondering . All those werid messages in his music and ?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Worl'Boss wrote: »
    i think i would be happy and mad because he lied for how many years .But some of those vids on youtube always get me wondering . All those werid messages in his music and ?

Yeah like these stupid videos here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNHuOj7X5GA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObvhohQuL90
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did tupac mom ever address any of those therioes