Have Y'all Met Any Celebs/Well Known People That Were Nice/Jerks To You? (Official Celeb Stories)

Options

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Met t.I. when he was promoting his urban legend album ..he was cool AF

Met kyrie Irving he was cool as well
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Met and kicked it with Tech N9ne. cool humble cat, was ? and beligerent as ? but cool nonetheless. His singer Krizz Kaliko was a ? ? , one of their road managers or whatever bout got KTFO and I drank a case of budweiser with Kutt Kalhoun one of his artists and day 1 homies. This was arranged because because my blood homie was plugged in due to his aunt Sandra (RIP) who braided their hair. We also enjoyed his concert with his entourage for free and actually got to be on stage with him during his last song.

dope ass night
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a three month period where I would see Nelly at Crunch fitness 2-3 a week. Spoke with him a couple times cool dude..

Met Theresa Edwards at Crunch as well shot a few jumpers with her... very nice person.

Ran into Chili at Lenox Square ..no disappointment looks-wise.

Charles Oakley at Publix

Vanessa Bell Calloway at CVS on N Druid Hills

Jazz Phae...looked like a human beach ball

Da Brat

Donovan McNabb

Danny Glover

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Met and kicked it with Tech N9ne. cool humble cat, was ? and beligerent as ? but cool nonetheless. His singer Krizz Kaliko was a ? ? , one of their road managers or whatever bout got KTFO and I drank a case of budweiser with Kutt Kalhoun one of his artists and day 1 homies. This was arranged because because my blood homie was plugged in due to his aunt Sandra (RIP) who braided their hair. We also enjoyed his concert with his entourage for free and actually got to be on stage with him during his last song.

dope ass night

dope.

too bad you a ? boy

too bad you talkin ? halfway across america. shut up ? ass whiteboy.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Met Denzel Washington when he was filming a movie here ... He was very nice and paid our tab at Katz Deli

I know a bunch of NFL and NBA players that went to UT . My ex used to play so it's a long list

Willie Nelson is a family friend since way back . My grandpa knew him pretty well.

Snoop was ok ... He mainly played video games after his show but he liked the blunts we rolled lol

Warren G was cool till my friend accused him of stealing her sack and camera.....He was ? and she insisted he had it .... She was soooo ? . We ended up just leaving cause I was embarrassed

Matthew McConaughey is soooo laid back. He is friends with my friend and goes to her bar when he is in town a lot

There is always someone famous roaming around in Austin .... Those are just some I've hung out with/met
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I met ? Gregory a couple of years back, he was cool as hell. Talked with him for a minute before he had to leave.

I see him at the park doing laps every now and then. Haven't said anything b/c at first i thought he was a look alike..but I'm usually working out hard so I doubt I'll ever address him.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was doing an event at Hampton and met maino around the time hi hater came out. Dude is a diva demanding all types of ? .

Gotta chance to meet guru jay z engineer at the same event. Dude is about 6'5 but dude had stories for days and dropped knowledge on the industry.

Also hot sauce used to hoop at hampton campus with us all the time my freshman year. Besides the handles dude sucks.

He would be in the student center chilling and I asked him why he always around here and he said the hoes. We just laughed and kept it moving
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    I met ? Gregory a couple of years back, he was cool as hell. Talked with him for a minute before he had to leave.

I see him at the park doing laps every now and then. Haven't said anything b/c at first i thought he was a look alike..but I'm usually working out hard so I doubt I'll ever address him.

Just go on and speak to him one of these days. He was real laid back when I met him. He didn't seem like the type of person that would send you off or anything.
  • keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Met Whoopi Goldberg when I was working at Downtown Disney and she was acting all uppity. I should have went Danny Glover "Color Purple" on her silly ass.

Philadelphia's Freeway at a performance in Seattle. He is a cool laid back guy. Another humble guy is Jeremy Lin of at the time the Houston Rockets. Came through my workplace with his family and was laid back
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is not a celebrity but I remember in high school, I was running in the hallway & Venus Lacy (former basketball player & Olympic gold medalist) was talking this a teacher & told me to slow down. I think she was at my school doing some charity work.

I grew up around the corner from Josh & Daniel Bullock (former NFL players) Also they are my brother-in-law best friends & my niece's godfathers
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to work At a bowling Alley in Long beach, Nate Dogg and Warren g were in there all the time. They were both really chill and laid back, Nate took his bowling seriously. Willie mcginest would come in a lot to, with like 50 ? people. He would always slide me a 100 for having to deal with all those people. Met a bunch of Nba players at A Nike Real Run in Carson. Ricky Davis was high as ? .
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Worked as a P.A for a while so I have met a lot of people.

1. Spike Lee -a ? ? to EVERYONE on set. maybe because it was so damn cold in the Chi that day.

2. Johnny Depp- Cool as ? . worked on the first pirates and saw him doing that Jack Sparrow ? and thought he was on that lean.

3. Atmosphere-cool as ? . smoked up a few times with them while on a shoot.

4. Keanu Reeves- Cool as ? . Worked on "Hardball" Dude was just walking around in the projects talking to people in between set ups. As a wrap gift he gave all of the crew tickets to see his band play with vip access.

5. Will Smith & Jada- My boys wife worked on Men in Black 2 and I got invited to the wrap party. Biz Markie was the dj. Will and Jada were in the crowd dancing next to my girl and I then he got up on stage and rapped. My friends and I smoked up out back in a cabana and ? . One of the best parties that I have ever been to in my life.

A bunch of other cats but I'm medicating now and don't feel like writing all of that ? . All were either cool or just like regular folks you know, nothing special.......except for Spike Lee. Dude was a serious ? .

IMG_0085_1.jpg

IMG_0094_1.jpg

IMG_0095_1.jpg

IMG_0096_1.jpg
    I guess Spike Lee couldn't paint a better picture that day.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mixtape not mistake.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Darryl Dawkins was cool as hell. I met him at a Nets game. He was the only celebrity I actually went up to.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Not my personal story but one of my ? cousins told me he saw Busta at a club in the vip sitting on some ? lap giggling and ? . I take that with a grain of salt tho

I've seen this story in a lotta places smh