#CreepSet PRESENTS: ASK THE BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY TOPOFTHEWORLD ANYTHING..

Options

Comments

• I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @‌faveorablefag why you so into my thotful questions looking by the ? your asking the broad you would think this was the powder room

Ole rainbow bright glittery ass donkey ? y don't u stay the ? up off my caveman ? and go back to simpin the ?

Ole perverted ass over here asking her about her kids n ? get chyo lame ass the ? up out they donkey with that ?
    749.gif

• topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't normally participate in simp threads but I have just a few questions and I will be on my way

1: have you ever in the past been a man/and or had male sexual parts of any kind that were surgically removed or altered

2: name the top 3 responses you have fronted on here so far

3: when you were growing up did u get teased about your 5 head or the fact that u look like you always had the next "bright idea"

4: you look like you have a lot of "brain" .. what is the first step in sucking ? .... and what is the last

5: who do you think is the most sexiest male poster on this forum and why.

6: would you ? a man for 1000 dollars if it came down to the nitty gritty?

2 have u

1. LOL no.

2. ain't no future in yo frontin' - word to MC Breed

3. all the time, lol. I kept bangs.

4. I would love to tell you, but then, of course, I'd have to ...

5. @BoldChild‌ he dropped a pic in the pic thread and I was like WHOA. he also has his own style. definite plus.

6. no. no frontin' either. everything ain't for sale. honest to ? . I worked three jobs, seven days a week before. It's nothing for me to get money.

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    ASK AQUA ANYTHING...

do u still have the tap shoes u wore on the Tyra show when u ? danced for that white boy approval?

why do i have your unsolicited nudes in my inbox?

i heard the unlicensed abortion doctors (((PLURAL))) use salad tongs and a squeegee to get the job done... is that true?

have u ever smoked ? ? cause from the looks of it u look addicted,,,

article-2385273-1B2AD07A000005DC-281_306x423.jpg

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what if anything have u taught your kids, especially sons about
    the police, racial profiling, discrimination and overall prejudice?

I have taught them to be respectful with constraint in their actions. defy negative faulty belief systems by being better than the others' best minus the empty condescending attitude. I speak openly and frankly with them about what they can expect; with the understanding that we respect --but are not limited to these parameters.

I emphasize personal and community responsibility. educate and inform them of their moral and civic duties. take care of themselves and each other. know and understand the rules and the laws. if the rules and laws are unfair, join together with members of their community (or classmates) to take the needed steps to make the appropriate changes.

I think most importantly I emphasize their worth. I believe far too often society places little value on our children. unless they have an athletic prowess or can sing and dance with a cute face, the masses aren't really checking for them. it's truly despicable what's happening right before our eyes.

I raise the bar high for them and accept very little excuses. This teaches them responsibility and instills a sense a worth and purpose in them that is immediately recognized by others. you'd be surprised how flustered grown fools (in uniform, too) can get when a poised child responds to foolishness with respect and grace.

This is great. All my kids gonna be legends and they aint even arrived yet. I might breed a couple astronauts
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    I don't normally participate in simp threads but I have just a few questions and I will be on my way

1: have you ever in the past been a man/and or had male sexual parts of any kind that were surgically removed or altered

3: when you were growing up did u get teased about your 5 head or the fact that u look like you always had the next "bright idea"

4: you look like you have a lot of "brain" .. what is the first step in sucking ? .... and what is the last

2 have u

1. LOL no.

5. @BoldChild‌ he dropped a pic in the pic thread and I was like WHOA. he also has his own style. definite plus.

6. no. no frontin' either. everything ain't for sale. honest to ? . I worked three jobs, seven days a week before. It's nothing for me to get money.

i said if it came down to it....as i see you have children...things happen in the coorporate worls where ? gets ? up i know ppl with degrees that are struggling....but i feel u i have 2 jobs where i support mine and so forth but i do know if it came down for it for my children..if the price is right then they eatin that night....to each its own though

and i heard that that pic of boldchild wasnt him it was some other man...and yes he is a cutie

please give that first step cause the ? kahleesi needs it!
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    i like her..i can honestly say she aint no salty in her feelings broad
    even though that last question ..iono man a woman is gonna do anything for her kids yall know i aint with that frontin ? but all in all cool poster....

and dizz ur gonna raise your kids to be donkey exposers for the IC hush up...
  • topoftheworld
    Options

2 have u

1. LOL no.

i said if it came down to it....as i see you have children...things happen in the coorporate worls where ? gets ? up i know ppl with degrees that are struggling....but i feel u i have 2 jobs where i support mine and so forth but i do know if it came down for it for my children..if the price is right then they eatin that night....to each its own though

and i heard that that pic of boldchild wasnt him it was some other man...and yes he is a cutie

I feel you, I do.
    BoldChild wrote: »
    AzS8kMA.jpg
    ^^ him...yesssss
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    @topoftheworld what you cooking today?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

2 have u

1. LOL no.

I feel you, I do.
    AzS8kMA.jpg
    ^^ him...yesssss

you know there was another picture of him the ? posted if it is the same man..he looks way better...but not my type though i like tall burnt crispy critters that look about 30 and up....if young than dreads

whats your type of man as far as looks...u going for them light bright pretty boys?
  • topoftheworld
    Options
    @thatboydizz‌
    BBQ beef ribs, mac n cheese, cabbage, green beans, rolls
    pound cake, lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2 have u

1. LOL no.

I feel you, I do.
    AzS8kMA.jpg
    ^^ him...yesssss

Top, @boldchild tho?! Naaaah baby girl... lemme introduce you to KOP. The finest man on the ic. You can run water down his 8pac.
  • topoftheworld
    Options

2 have u

1. LOL no.

I feel you, I do.
    AzS8kMA.jpg
    ^^ him...yesssss

you know there was another picture of him the ? posted if it is the same man..he looks way better...but not my type though i like tall burnt crispy critters that look about 30 and up....if young than dreads

whats your type of man as far as looks...u going for them light bright pretty boys?

I don't have a set preference...but @Cain‌ light bright pretty self is like a perfect 10 in my book. ;-)

it's usually something very specific and unique about a man that will attract me to him - which varies with each attraction.
  • topoftheworld
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »

2 have u

1. LOL no.

I feel you, I do.
    AzS8kMA.jpg
    ^^ him...yesssss

Top, @boldchild tho?! Naaaah baby girl... lemme introduce you to KOP. The finest man on the ic. You can run water down his 8pac.

@Evilchuck‌, KOP? I never came across him here.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    @thatboydizz‌
    BBQ beef ribs, mac n cheese, cabbage, green beans, rolls
    pound cake, lol

oh yup im coming through to get a plate sound bomb af I know that stove be putting in work
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    if u HAD to choose..

would u be flat chested with a phatty

or flat assed with jugs?

Edit: the wrong answer will get u wacked!
  • topoftheworld
    Options
    if u HAD to choose..

would u be flat chested with a phatty

or flat assed with jugs?

Edit: the wrong answer will get u wacked!
  • Purr
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Topoftheworld will you be my e-boo?
    Check...

Yes__

No__

Maybe__

GTFOHWTBSKYS___

Pay my cell bill 1st__

In a relationship but down to creep__

That is all.

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "she got an ass that'll swallow up a g-string...
    and up Top, uh, 2 bee stings...and im beasting" - Ye
  • topoftheworld
    Options

@Evilchuck‌ nice. he reminds me of another poster on here.
  • Purr
    Options
  • topoftheworld
    Options
    Check...

Yes__

No__

Maybe__

GTFOHWTBSKYS___

Pay my cell bill 1st__

That is all.

@Recaptimus_Prime360‌ I'm already spoken for.
    thank you for thinking of me tho.
  • topoftheworld
    Options

with his permission, I'll say.
  • Purr
    Options
    Check...

Yes__

No__

Maybe__

GTFOHWTBSKYS___

Pay my cell bill 1st__

That is all.

@Recaptimus_Prime360‌ I'm already spoken for.
    thank you for thinking of me tho.

The swerve! !!!!!!
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what if anything have u taught your kids, especially sons about
    the police, racial profiling, discrimination and overall prejudice?

I have taught them to be respectful with constraint in their actions. defy negative faulty belief systems by being better than the others' best minus the empty condescending attitude. I speak openly and frankly with them about what they can expect; with the understanding that we respect --but are not limited to these parameters.

I emphasize personal and community responsibility. educate and inform them of their moral and civic duties. take care of themselves and each other. know and understand the rules and the laws. if the rules and laws are unfair, join together with members of their community (or classmates) to take the needed steps to make the appropriate changes.

I think most importantly I emphasize their worth. I believe far too often society places little value on our children. unless they have an athletic prowess or can sing and dance with a cute face, the masses aren't really checking for them. it's truly despicable what's happening right before our eyes.

I raise the bar high for them and accept very little excuses. This teaches them responsibility and instills a sense a worth and purpose in them that is immediately recognized by others. you'd be surprised how flustered grown fools (in uniform, too) can get when a poised child responds to foolishness with respect and grace.

love,love,love