Jeepers Creepers (2001) - What I'm Watching 23/07/2014

Options
Kliimaxx
Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Jeepers Creepers (2001) - What I'm Watching 23/07/2014 32 votes

Very Good
18%
Max.Already Home_17DillaDeafBuilt 4 cuban linxCocoa_Butterblu197 6 votes
Good
37%
lord nemesisthe ghostKNiGHTSthemadlionsfanfocusbdbdbdA$AP_A$TONVader_F_KennedyCashmoneyDuxtrilladelicYoung StefPhantom Pain 12 votes
Average
28%
Focal Pointaneed123illestni99ainneL3NUKairoLou Cypher[Deleted User]victory_kidKingFreeman 9 votes
Poor
3%
Rampage12 1 vote
Very Poor
12%
PILL_COSBYS.jR.Trollio CottonCitySlim 4 votes

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Average
    Started out real good imo. As it progressed it kinda went wack. Worth the watch though.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Average
    Made me laugh at times, good premise though... I wonder whatever happen to the third one which was to explain the origins
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good
    Liked this and the sequel hoping for a 3rd
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good
    Hoping for a third as long as that ? director isn't involved again
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The second was better than the first.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Victor Salva is a sick ? . ? only did 15 months for it too.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Good
    He'll be back I'm sure
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Very Poor
    Man this movie had W.O.A.T actors. Them D list movies syfy come out with every saturday >>>>>>>>>>. I don't even know how this movie even made it to the theaters. The main character is the worst actor of all time!!! This dude had this ? look on his face the whole move. When he was happy, sad, scared, or mad he had that same dumb look.
    jeepers+creepers+1.png

And don't get me started on the most pointless waist of move time in history. The scene where they saw the creature in the road and kept on running him over was beyond ? . The damn creature jumped over the car like 3 times and all of a sudden he just stands ther and gets hit. When the girl was gonna run it over for the final time and dude grabbed the wheel and was like "That's enough!!!!". I was pretty much done at that point. They didn't burn it, call the cops, shoot it up, lock it up or nothing. They just left it in the road. I can't seriously remember too many movies(especially horror) that I didn't finish or just barley watched. Fist of the north star >>>>> this. Snoop dogg's "bones" >>>>>>>>>> this.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very Good
    Good, the second one is ass tho
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Poor
    Joy Ride ? all over this, they came out around the same time so I always bunched em together for some reason.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very Poor
    asssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This movie was hyped beyond belief. I was excited got my tickets....started off great then progressively got worse.....it was average. Probably in the minority, but found the second one more entertaining
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Good
    I didn't expect the ending tho
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very Poor
    Stupid as ? .
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good

Victor Salva is a sick ? . ? only did 15 months for it too.
    victor_salva.jpg

? looks like a pervert
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good
    But I liked the movie tho. Original concept and the monster looked different than other movie monster
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    Average
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Very Poor
    Sharknado 2 bout to put this trash to shame!!!!!!!!!

Y'all seriously thought this movie was good? Y'all didn't throw your hands in the air after the road scene. Like nobody thought that was the worst waste of time in movie history? They could have used that 20 minutes on something else important. The monster hopped over the car like 3 times and then all of a sudden he gets hit the 4th time?(HE JUST STOOD THERE!!!) The guy screams more than the woman? The police never see this creature that kills all out in the open? SMH was this a bad comedy or a horror flick?
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Joy Ride ? all over this, they came out around the same time so I always bunched em together for some reason.
    I honestly thought that this movie was related to jeepers crappers. Then I thought they jacked the concept from jeepers crappers and made a better movie. But actually they did their movie first and jeepers crappers made more money SMH.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    This movie was hyped beyond belief. I was excited got my tickets....started off great then progressively got worse.....it was average. Probably in the minority, but found the second one more entertaining

I was laughing throughout most of the second movie when this ? started going batman on the teenagers.