~TIME TO GO GET OUR BIKES BACK!!~ The Official Washington REDSKINS Thread. HTTR

Options

Comments

• moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stew @moyo @BDBIID

so how yall feelin about our chances? Im feeling confident but i know from past experiences to be cautiosly optimistic with my squad.

I'm thinking we should give Alf & MJ more touches. Green Bay defense is 6th against the pass (a lot of interceptions and sacks, too). But they can't stop the run.

I feel great about our chances. As long as Kirk stays in "You like that"? mode and doesn't go back to 2013-14 Kirk we should win by a td or more.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    U said how I feel "cautiously optimistic" just cause of the momentum we got going, Kirk having confidence and are relatively healthy. Glad we got Alf going last week and having Jones back this week will help. I think we'll win at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and get us the W. Gonna need Gruden and co to keep this fire power we got going and keep the foot on the gas.
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    @Stew @moyo @BDBIID

so how yall feelin about our chances? Im feeling confident but i know from past experiences to be cautiosly optimistic with my squad.

I'm thinking we should give Alf & MJ more touches. Green Bay defense is 6th against the pass (a lot of interceptions and sacks, too). But they can't stop the run.

I feel great about our chances. As long as Kirk stays in "You like that"? mode and doesn't go back to 2013-14 Kirk we should win by a td or more.

I think we need to stop thinkin he's gonna regress and accept that he's str8. He won't keep throw for 300 and 4 tubs each game, but his days throwing picks on picks on picks, on the regular, are over.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think we can't let the Pack running game get going. They're a different team when Starks and Lacy plays well.
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    U said how I feel "cautiously optimistic" just cause of the momentum we got going, Kirk having confidence and are relatively healthy. Glad we got Alf going last week and having Jones back this week will help. I think we'll win at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and get us the W. Gonna need Gruden and co to keep this fire power we got going and keep the foot on the gas.

I like how they come out throwing on first down, whereas they almost never did early in the season. Garcon is quietly starting to play like the 2012 Pierre, when he led the league in catches and was dynamic all over the field. I heard them talking about it on 980 ... we are able to attack every area of the field, which almost no other team can do:

DJack-deep
    Garcon-intermediate
    Crowder-slot, middle of the field, screens
    J Reed-up the seams
  • Stew
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    I think we can't let the Pack running game get going. They're a different team when Starks and Lacy plays well.

That's the only thing that worries me cause then that allows Rodgers to feed off the play action and we all know what he can do when he gets outta the pocket.
  • moyo
    Options

That's the only thing that worries me cause then that allows Rodgers to feed off the play action and we all know what he can do when he gets outta the pocket.

That's true, but here's what I think the wildcard is. Mike McCarthy. McCarthy has been known to make bonehead decisions and go away from the run and get pass happy at the first signs of resistance. We have a pretty good defense against the run, I believe we will make the Packers become one dimensional and if that's the case we got em. We can lock our corners up mam to man and force Rodgers to be damn near perfect to beat us.
  • Stew
    Options
    Yea I'm not too worried about their run game. They had a decent game against MIN but Lacy is beat up and our DLine has stepped it up a bit in the latter part of the season against the run and pass, ? just gotta wrap up. They've given up somethin like 18 sacks in the past 2 games, gotta eat.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LETS BE HONEST .....ONCE you stink ? take this L and your season is AGAIN stopped prematurely where do you go from here?Like REAAAALLLLL TALK I mean you're going to be forced to pay Stink ? cousins 20 million you're not going to have money to improve from a team that went 9-7 and lucked into a playoff spot ....a one and done treadmill team :s with a low draft pick ...lol

SAD

I feel for you ? tho fam....all you want is to be a winner ....but after you go 10 straight years without a playoff victory you just have to wonder if things will ever change :#

DAMN ........it's going to be funny quoting this ? next offseason .....lmaoo

#TREADMILL :'(
  • BDBIID
    Options
    1: Google Scot McLoughan

2: Look at our past draft class

3: Drink a glass of shut the ? up.

Beat it fucknigga.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Beat it fucknigga.

You don't have a previous draft class because you essentially traded every pick for RG3 :s

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

when you have to cut Deseasn and Garçon to afford signing Cousins I'm going to laugh hard HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Enjoy this one and done while you can :s
  • BDBIID
    Options

Beat it fucknigga.

You don't have a previous draft class because you essentially traded every pick for RG3 :s

when you have to cut Deseasn and Garçon to afford signing Cousins I'm going to laugh hard HAHAHAHAAHAHA

? is you talking about? You stupid, simple or slow?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000617481/article/ranking-nfl-teams-based-on-firstyear-impact-of-2015-draft-class

? don't know ? about ball but being a weirdo cheering for injuries. Sad
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Beat it fucknigga.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000617481/article/ranking-nfl-teams-based-on-firstyear-impact-of-2015-draft-class

You've had 1 first round draft pick in the past 3 years due to the rg3 trade you stupid ? idiot .....one in the last 4 years after you consider the fact that rg3 will be gone ....HOW DUMB CAN YOU ? BE ...can you not read or comprehend?? Did your dope fiend mother drop you on your head as a child?? :s

? ? lol
  • BDBIID
    Options

Beat it fucknigga.

You've had 1 first round draft pick in the past 3 years due to the rg3 trade you stupid ? idiot .....one in the last 4 years after you consider the fact that rg3 will be gone ....HOW DUMB CAN YOU ? BE ...can you not read or comprehend?? Did your dope fiend mother drop you on your head as a child?? :s

? ? lol

You said we don't have a previous draft class. We just drafted 9+ prospects including a 1st rounder. What are you talking about .

Binyah Binyah in the faceass clown

66.jpg
  • Stew
    Options
    ? ass little giants in turmoil ..... :s

? dont even kno if u like football or just like the opportunity to pop in and act like a scorned ? did somebody on the east coast ? your ?

did ya moms sit you down one day and tell you your father is from one of the nfc east team just not the cowboys because they wasnt in town that day

huh well? you dont sound like man who generally likes football you just sound like a whiny annoying ?
  • Stew
    Options
    Please keep spammin our thread to give me a reason.
  • Stew
    Options
    Somebody said Brian Mitchell gave it to him, not sure if they were joking or not lol
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall feeling yourself around here

they on the radio talking about free towels with kirk cousins you like that saying on it.....

Im sorry it had to happen to yall
  • Stew
    Options

they on the radio talking about free towels with kirk cousins you like that saying on it.....

I believe that's what happens when u go into the playoffs on a roll and winning your division. Or maybe I'm wrong? Things not so festive over there?
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    I just read a column on the You like that towels. Talkin bout the Redskins being overconfident.

If your team need towels to wake them up, they lost already. ? all that humble ?
  • Stew
    Options
    I just read a column on the You like that towels. Talkin bout the Redskins being overconfident.

If your team need towels to wake them up, they lost already. ? all that humble ?

It's just a ? towel to give to fans, I guarantee every single home team in the playoffs give somethin to the fans just for being in the playoffs, ppl are weird.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I believe that's what happens when u go into the playoffs on a roll and winning your division. Or maybe I'm wrong? Things not so festive over there?

No i expected this, I am in redskin country, Northern VA
  • moyo
    Options
    I'm so ready for this one!!! Avi bet @CottonCitySlim whats up???
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    I just read that GB linebackers are statistically among the worst in coverage and get shredded by TEs. J. Reed in the cut? That's a scary sight.