North America's LittleBigPlanet 3 Preorder Bonuses Revealed

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
North American fans of all things LittleBigPlanet, listen up! The preorder bonuses for LittleBigPlanet 3 have been announced, among them cross-game DLCs and even physical toys.

According to the PlayStation blog, everyone who preorders LBP3 for PS4 - through any outlet, either digitally or in person - will receive a variety of game-crossover costumes, most notably a set based on characters from the forthcoming Dragon Age: Inquisition.

And for further DLCs, that's where you'll have to decide which retailer you'll be place your preorder with.

Preorders at Gamestop will net you a "Mythical Creatures" in-game costume pack. Best Buy will be giving out "Hidden Creatures" costume packs with their preorders. And finally, Amazon's exclusive costume pack is "PlayStation Favourites," featuring costumes of characters from other PlayStation games such as Journey, Patapon, and Jak and Daxter.

Preordering at Target is probably the best option for those looking for physical rewards, as doing so will net you your own Sackboy plushie, complete with a vaguely dorky Target hat.

lbp.jpg

If that real-life business is not your thing, don't worry; preordering a digital copy of LBP3 through the PlayStation Store will entitle you to download the Instant Access LBP3 T-shirt pack. That means you'll be able to wear the in-game shirt in LBP2, LBP for Vita, and LBP Karting - and, of course, in LBP3 upon its release too.

The above incentives are for North America only, but the European bonuses will be announced soon. LittleBigPlanet 3 will be released on both PS3 and PS4 on November 18.

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I WILL have a PS4 before this game is released, this is a system seller for me
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2014
    Options
    gonna try to get all the preorder bonuses while only buying it at 1 place
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? preorder bonuses. I hate that ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , I'll preorder from target... I want the plush sackboy..
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I WILL have a PS4 before this game is released, this is a system seller for me

So given all the information and stuff that has been released the thing that gets you to pull the trigger on a purchase is a sackboy. Lmfao.

Lbp is one of the GOAT games
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ? , I'll preorder from target... I want the plush sackboy..

Yea I want all the costumes too though
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Wtf I just saw on the Sony website the release date is March next year
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is this game about? U just run around and build ? ?
  • Bcotton5
    Options

It's a competitive/ co-op at the same time, platformer. It's hard to describe what it is exactly
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife keeps asking me when this is coming out lol. She wants the sack boy plushie.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was a big fan but I don't plan on building ? so I might skip it
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lbp.jpg
    lol @ sackboy and focus havin the same job
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I aint never built ? in this game , I just play other peoples stuff
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might finally cop this....
  • VIBE
    Options

it's a world created out of craft ? ; cardboard, buttons, paper, plastic, stickers etc.. and there's storylines to the main story, such as a big bad evil guy w robots and ? and your goal is to go through all the worlds, defeat the bosses until you reach the big boss etc.. it's not really all that different from a reg storyline, but it's creativity is what's awesome.. it's a dope game overall.. I was surprised by it when I first played LBP1.. It isn't that easy either, unless u just run through the world... some collectables (stickers and materials) are only reachable w co-op... Fun game, I've played w smoke (bcotton) and he's an ? but funny af... I was laughing so much playing this ? w him..

as for building stuff, yeah, u can create whole levels for the online community to play.. they'll rate it, favorite it etc... it takes time to make a decent world, I've tried but gave up after 20 min.. buy yeah, it's there to do..

it's unlimited what u can do... ppl are creative as ? ..
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Probably the most fun I've ever had playing a game. ? will have you laughing your ass off
  • VIBE
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Probably the most fun I've ever had playing a game. ? will have you laughing your ass off

cs

It always has me crying laughing.. Truly a fun game
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I truly did not know they were making a PS3 version of this game too lol
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait for this to come. Always good times playing
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options
    The only video game my wife likes to play so it's def a must have.
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options

it's a world created out of craft ? ; cardboard, buttons, paper, plastic, stickers etc.. and there's storylines to the main story, such as a big bad evil guy w robots and ? and your goal is to go through all the worlds, defeat the bosses until you reach the big boss etc.. it's not really all that different from a reg storyline, but it's creativity is what's awesome.. it's a dope game overall.. I was surprised by it when I first played LBP1.. It isn't that easy either, unless u just run through the world... some collectables (stickers and materials) are only reachable w co-op... Fun game, I've played w smoke (bcotton) and he's an ? but funny af... I was laughing so much playing this ? w him..

as for building stuff, yeah, u can create whole levels for the online community to play.. they'll rate it, favorite it etc... it takes time to make a decent world, I've tried but gave up after 20 min.. buy yeah, it's there to do..

If yall on ps4 yall can get it in with my wife and I. No orgy. Lol
  • Bcotton5
    Options

If yall on ps4 yall can get it in with my wife and I. No orgy. Lol

Im down, I think I helped you and your wife get items in LBP 1 and 2