Lil Wayne & Christina Milian slip past agitated fan at Supperclub in Hollywood (Told to Check In)

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only ? the Mista ah pay some taxes to is the government; anybody else, gon have to take it from my dead body...i don give ah ? how deep yo click is...aint nobody puttin no fear in me but ? ...

Lol and die u will he'll alot of ? done stood up to gangs and got they ass beat or blown away

Also alotta other ? stood up to gangs, and a damn thing aint happen to them.
    If im a rapper, id just go pop. More money, less hassles, .
    No time to pay taxes to roaches
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    homie looked like a crip on coke cuz dude was bold
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sent a ? out and ? hollaring king me. It's chess not checkers.
  • djraycool
    djraycool Members Posts: 159 ✭✭
    Options
    Wayne ? ass on the first flight back to the NO after this lol... Nigha wanna false flag while real ? dyin over this.. I'd ? Wayne myself.. The notice is out nigha better check on or bleed that blood he b rapping bout.. Mayb fake ass tiger will protect him.. Haha love when a real nigha pulls industry cards Ahhhhhhhh
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    djraycool wrote: »
    Wayne ? ass on the first flight back to the NO after this lol... Nigha wanna false flag while real ? dyin over this.. I'd ? Wayne myself.. The notice is out nigha better check on or bleed that blood he b rapping bout.. Mayb fake ass tiger will protect him.. Haha love when a real nigha pulls industry cards Ahhhhhhhh

The notice is out?
    Wayne been rapping since last century
    The only one who ever shot him was himself

But I guess people just been waiting for the right moment...
    Yawnnnn
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guy: Hey Wayne I love your music!! Can I get an autograph?

Wayne: *gets in the car with industry skeeze, C. Milian*

Guy:....... YOU BETTA CHECK IN!!!!!!

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them ? looking like gusto and 40 dog when they was trying to get at cb4
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You ever hear the one about two washed up stars who walk out of a bar?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL @ I'd ? Wayne myself!

? I'll ? you!
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its mandatory in Cali. You either listen to the foolies or end up like 2chainz or worse
    boyz-n-the-hood-o.gif GIFSoup
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gangs need to have an age limit
  • djraycool
    Options
    Wayne been false flag in for too damn long cuz... The green light is lit on his ? ass.. Oh yeah and bird an can get it to
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne been false flag in for too damn long cuz... The green light is lit on his ? ass.. Oh yeah and bird an can get it to
    And he's still alive and breathing. There gots to be some gang member out there who would at least make him eat out of a feeding tube for a few months, fracture his vertebrae, turn his collar bone into saw dust.

Nope he's still going from city to city freely without paying hood taxes or checking in.
  • djraycool
    Options
    He can't come to miami no more tho.. Trick daddy made damn sure of that
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trick daddy better focus on fighting his battle with lupus and stop with the ? eating escapades before he end up with the B.E.T. red cape.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody gonna put a hand on Tune. Lol

#YMCMB
  • Michael_Malice
    Options

Lol.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Lol says who?
  • djraycool
    Options
    It's a know fact he can't ? wit miami anymore... Ask trick daddy.. And trick trick a ? who ain't never been out of detroit. Word on my life
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this guy obviously owns a hotel and wayne promised to stay the night, he was simply reminding him to check in!
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    It's a know fact he can't ? wit miami anymore... Ask trick daddy.. And trick trick a ? who ain't never been out of detroit. Word on my life

I can't tell if serious.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

only ? the Mista ah pay some taxes to is the government; anybody else, gon have to take it from my dead body...i don give ah ? how deep yo click is...aint nobody puttin no fear in me but ? ...

Lol and die u will he'll alot of ? done stood up to gangs and got they ass beat or blown away

it dont matter, either way, im leaving with my respect
    D0wn wrote: »

It's easy to talk ? behind a screen till u in a situation in real life where a ? got u up against a wall and bout to take ya man hood and u can't do ? abt it
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at a ? having to pay a hood tax. ? is a bunch of loosely held together sets not no multimillion corporation
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

it dont matter, either way, im leaving with my respect
    D0wn wrote: »

It's easy to talk ? behind a screen till u in a situation in real life where a ? got u up against a wall and bout to take ya man hood and u can't do ? abt it

What!!! ? then you fight til the ? you. ? kinda ? is that don't give a ? ? going to have to ? me before anything close to that happen. I'm never gonna walk around with that kinda shame rather be in a coffin. Idk if you were using that just as an example or what but if something like that every really happen to you you should be disgusted a d ashamed of yourself.