Whats good in Atlanta

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make Sure you Hit Up MLK, Lowery blvd & Hollywood rd on the Westside
    Edgewood , Glenwood, & Columbia dr on the Eastside .
    Oh yeah, Cleveland Ave and Campbellton rd .

...Them Spots be Jumpin brah .

lol u sending dat man to lose in da hood
  • aneed123
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Whenever I'm in Atlanta. I love being around Buckhead, Kennesaw, Cumberland, north Atlanta mainly because it's easier & quicker to catch the highway back to Chattanooga. Then sometimes I'll be in south Atlanta by Riverdale, Jonesboro & Morrow but mostly I'm in Morrow.

I shot to South Dekalb Mall when I was in Morrow, it was kinda dry out there. My brother's baby momma said that Tiny be out in Morrow a lot, picking up her neighbor. I think TIP, stay either between Riverdale, Jonesboro or Morrow.
    u sure it wasnt Southlake mall? I was in Follies last night TI Migos, Rico Love were in there

Southlake I meant.

Where is Follies at

Buford get close to Clairmont across the street from club mansion the old club dreams

I just google the place. It look like a straight club I might bust up at this weekend, when I return down there.

I was in Buford for about 10 minutes yesterday but just because I was going thru downtown & on my way to south Atlanta but the lane I was in made me take a ramp to go north to Buford

Yo Aneed, you don't know this fool name Atif Shaw (cousin) do you? That ? rap (if that's what he call it)

meant Buford highway. Buford GA is far where the mall of Ga is way up 85n. name dont ring a bell.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like all the black women in atlanta are thick
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanx ppl, I'm taking notes.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Blah

I will be in the east Cobb area soon

Anyone know of a bomb ass landscaper
    Is this a invitation to meet up so I can stretch out that ? of yours?
  • memphis2sacnicc
    Options
    FOH with this.

I'll go to these spots dolo and won't think twice.
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    ATL is this still in business?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2os-uygFKtFXN240HKoKPsWZyZJzntl7m4QcL-fVPyOai85kXtWA4lhQ

They have a food truck now for the past couple of years
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I lived in ATLanta in 06. ? was garbage. But I will say the tri state parties used to be cracking. But I gave ATL 8 months and went back to Cali. I bet them ? still wearing Girbauds and BAPE

LOL.... U were jus home sick bruh.

But nikka, in 06 Buckhead was dumb LIVE!!! They tore down the whole strip in 07/08 to build these high rise condos which immediately stopped construction until recently b/c of the housing collapse. From Kream (was there 3 days a week b/c I knew the owner), to Fuel, to Chaos, to Living Room to World Bar (I lived in dat bish every Saturday) & not 2 mention other spots on the strip.... when the clubs let out it was like goin' fishing in a gotdamn aquarium! Tooooo EZ!

Don't even get me started on Visionz.... grown & young bad biddies choosin' left, right, up, down and around...... let me stop b4 I shed a tear. lol
  • MallyG
    Options

lmao

This nikka tryna get that man in a "situation". lol.... MLK is a dead giveaway for any visitor in any city to do a u-turn expeditiously. lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    I lived in ATLanta in 06. ? was garbage. But I will say the tri state parties used to be cracking. But I gave ATL 8 months and went back to Cali. I bet them ? still wearing Girbauds and BAPE

But nikka, in 06 Buckhead was dumb LIVE!!! They tore down the whole strip in 07/08 to build these high rise condos which immediately stopped construction until recently b/c of the housing collapse. From Kream (was there 3 days a week b/c I knew the owner), to Fuel, to Chaos, to Living Room to World Bar (I lived in dat bish every Saturday) & not 2 mention other spots on the strip.... when the clubs let out it was like goin' fishing in a gotdamn aquarium! Tooooo EZ!

Don't even get me started on Visionz.... grown & young bad biddies choosin' left, right, up, down and around...... let me stop b4 I shed a tear. lol

Buckhead was in its prime in the early 2000's but everything else is on point. You didnt even have to go inside the clubs to have a good time during that period. The whole Ray Lewis murder trial ? everything up and Mayor Shirley Franklin shut that ? down.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Buckhead was in its prime in the early 2000's but everything else is on point. You didnt even have to go inside the clubs to have a good time during that period. The whole Ray Lewis murder trial ? everything up and Mayor Shirley Franklin shut that ? down.

I went to Midtown last year & I thought that strip was live, so I can only imagine how it was back then.

No wonder my sister use to shoot to Atlanta a lot in the early 2000. Was Club 112 in Buckhead?

I would've moved down there years ago but the murder of my sister best friend prolonged it. My sister was about to move down there & I was gon come with her. I'm still trying to move down there tho, I practically be down there a lot
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta check out that ebola too
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Gotta check out that ebola too

you beat me to it bruh lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew you from the A?
  • Stew
    Options

I went to Midtown last year & I thought that strip was live, so I can only imagine how it was back then.

No wonder my sister use to shoot to Atlanta a lot in the early 2000. Was Club 112 in Buckhead?

I would've moved down there years ago but the murder of my sister best friend prolonged it. My sister was about to move down there & I was gon come with her. I'm still trying to move down there tho, I practically be down there a lot

I never got a chance to go to 112. It was one of those upscale clubs and the younger me wanted no parts of dressing up like that to go to the club lol I believe it was in downtown or midtown not Buckhead tho.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A bunch of my friends in the A...

One spot I hit up w/ my dawg called "Barleys" or "Bartleys" was really really on point IMO. Pool tables galore and live music too. Nice food and upstairs area and all lat......

Been to Pin-Ups and even tho that's not even like the best joint, there were still more than a couple of cuties around there. My homeboy from NY (I think Lower East Man.) was enjoying himself........

Places to shop and eat at all around mane.

My main complaint is you already know its a bunch of them funny boys out there. Don't know how that is, w/ all the fine sistas out there...........
  • Stew
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Stew you from the A?

Don't know how I missed this. Not originally but I've been here since 2000
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was ? with club Q in Marietta heavy. Remember seeing my ? chick slide in there with a juelz Santana wanna be.
  • MallyG
    Options

U absolutely right bruh. Early 2000's was even better not jus in that area, but everywhere in da city. It still was cookin' up until 06 tho. To be all the way Cheryl Lynn real about it, the 90's was when it was flat out jumpin'. I got 2 experience a tad bit of it but I was jus a jit then so i couldn't get into spots like 559 (jus parking pimped the lot), Crystal Palace, Atlanta Live (the old one) etc....

U know what they need to bring back here tho..... the All Star game!! When it came in 03 the whole city was ri-damn-diculous! I still remember they was taxin' nikkas 200-300 beans jus to get in Visionz that wknd (I didn't go cuz i wasn't bout 2 get my head knocked off), but they was payin' like Jesus himself was poppin' bottles in there. lol..... I jus keep it pushin' to Buckhead and as soon as I got down to the strip I got rushed, fondled and near ? by some ? brawds from North Cackalacky @ the club across from Tu Tu Tango (can't remember the name but my folk used 2 DJ there). Nikka like me had to check my wallet right afterwards. lol.... Ohhhhh the times!!

• MallyG
    Options

112 was in Buckhead off Cheshire Bridge which was the real shut that stayed opened until 6 a.m. In the mid 2000's it moved to Peachtree St. right across from Visionz next to the Velvet Room (which is on the north side now)...... It was never the same tho.

• aneed123
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »

One spot I hit up w/ my dawg called "Barleys" or "Bartleys" was really really on point IMO. Pool tables galore and live music too. Nice food and upstairs area and all lat......

Been to Pin-Ups and even tho that's not even like the best joint, there were still more than a couple of cuties around there. My homeboy from NY (I think Lower East Man.) was enjoying himself........

My main complaint is you already know its a bunch of them funny boys out there. Don't know how that is, w/ all the fine sistas out there...........
    Barleys used to be my spot. They closed int about 3 years ago. IDK why tho it was great atmosphere.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U absolutely right bruh. Early 2000's was even better not jus in that area, but everywhere in da city. It still was cookin' up until 06 tho. To be all the way Cheryl Lynn real about it, the 90's was when it was flat out jumpin'. I got 2 experience a tad bit of it but I was jus a jit then so i couldn't get into spots like 559 (jus parking pimped the lot), Crystal Palace, Atlanta Live (the old one) etc....

U know what they need to bring back here tho..... the All Star game!! When it came in 03 the whole city was ri-damn-diculous! I still remember they was taxin' nikkas 200-300 beans jus to get in Visionz that wknd (I didn't go cuz i wasn't bout 2 get my head knocked off), but they was payin' like Jesus himself was poppin' bottles in there. lol..... I jus keep it pushin' to Buckhead and as soon as I got down to the strip I got rushed, fondled and near ? by some ? brawds from North Cackalacky @ the club across from Tu Tu Tango (can't remember the name but my folk used 2 DJ there). Nikka like me had to check my wallet right afterwards. lol.... Ohhhhh the times!!

I remember when my sister went to the All-Star game down there in 03'. Me & my brother was like "why is she going? she don't even watch basketball like that" lol. I remember last year, I'm riding thru Buckhead (around Lenox Square) at 1 or 2 o'clock in the morning & it was a ghost town with barely a car in sight. I was like "damn where everybody at?"

Y'all ? got me putting my next trip together down there. Barleys sound like some ? I would've hit up too.

This white boy told me to go to the Premier (club). Is the Premier a good club?
  • Stew
    Options

lol actually that All Star game is the reason why they won't bring it back here or at least hvnt since. Granted I don't think it would be that crazy as it was then but it's definitely why it hasn't came back. All the traffic and ignorant ? went on that weekend was crazy as ? lol
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every few months ? talking about coming to the A smh man if u gonna come down here come correct

WELCOME TO NEW ATL
    http://youtu.be/-kY9hlau_f4
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »

Barleys used to be my spot. They closed int about 3 years ago. IDK why tho it was great atmosphere.

4Sho.....

I haven't been in a few years so I couldn't tell what was going on, all I know is when we went there.... Man, I know I didn't want to leave. Shooting pool is one of a ? fav. pastimes so, that would've been one of my all around joints. I would only hope they closed to relocate or open up again later.....