I FEAR For The World In 10 Years Because of The Violence (Our FUTURE Children Are DANMED)

Options
GorillaWitAttitude
GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
edited July 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
*I Posted This On Another Site Three Months Back, but This Is How I Feel Now and I Edited It*

What the ? is up with our future children? They are killing each other, don't respect adults, and act crazy as hell. I used to HATE spanking a child, but they need to learn the old fashion way. Now, if you do that CPS will say that's abuse. The world is getting worse. Parents nowadays don't even know how to rise their children. I'm saying we need solutions to stop this epidemic. Also, we have childhood obesity and obesity in general. Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live and let's change the way we treat each other (Tupac Shakur). I feel like we aren't doing a good job as a whole raising our future. Remember that old phrase it takes a village to raise a child? What happened to the village? It's time we bring it back. Plus we have kids like Lil Mouse in Chicago rapping about ? . Sorry, but he's a child a needs to stay in a child's place. I want to be a parent one day and I FEAR my children being around that. To be frank, I don't even want to put the in public school. Hopefully, we can find solutions to STOP this problem. Last, we havin kids killing kids in Chicago and ? . I hope things can change. Drop down your thoughts.

P.S. please don't say it's been this way since the 90's. Back then internet wasn't really accessible. Now people can see everything and crime has gotten worse.

161163825.jpg1398797323487.cached.jpggangs30k-1-wbl-web.jpg

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    EasyAce wrote: »
    Lol...we?

Huh?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm scared to bring children in this world TODAY
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mandatory abortion would solve this
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

True, but I could see it getting worse in 10.
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You raise them right you will have nothing to worry about.

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're too young to be worried about what YOUR generation is doing to itself.

Be different. Think different. Play your lane and let those that are meant to die do so.

Focus on yourself and you'll find yourself around those that are on a pathway to success. Eventually you'll see how small of a blip the violence the media has hyped really is compared to the grand scheme of things.

You need to realize violence will always overshadow prosperity when it comes to the media. You'll always hear about the two or three ppl shot on the block but you will rarely hear about the countless other minority youth that are doing great things with their lives.

Bleeding hearts eventually bleed to death. Patch it up and move on bro.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a gang? They look like their doing a photo shoot for JCPenney's back to school sale

gangs30k-1-wbl-web.jpg
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na Major crime is down compared to back in the day.
    Having instant access to the news of it is the only difference.

You think we'd be hearing about every Chicago shootout in 1987?

In 40 years you grandkids will be saying the same ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You haven't said anything new.

You're 20. You're just getting started in life.

All this ? has always been. It's not necessarily getting much worse than what it was.

It seems so, but again, with the Internet and current technology (phones w cameras) this "more violent" wave of youth now have an outlet to show the world who they are, what they have and what they do.

It wasn't like this, so we only heard about it on the news. Now, we see viral hits on it.

Violence may have gone up a lil in certain areas, but there's been a lot of decline as well. As for the "world", nah, it isn't that much "worse".

Like I said, and you said not to say it, social media plays a big part in the illusion that the "world is worse than it ever was"

here's the crime rate for all crimes in LA from 89 - 2010

http://www.laalmanac.com/crime/cr02.htm

it's all dropped over the years up until now and continues to..

Once, LA was seeing 1,000+ body bags a year, now, it's under 300..

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking at some of these ? wield their gun in the pics, op you don't have to worry. majority of them will die from self inflicting wounds.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

All this ? has always been. It's not necessarily getting much worse than what it was.

It seems so, but again, with the Internet and current technology (phones w cameras) this "more violent" wave of youth now have an outlet to show the world who they are, what they have and what they do.

It wasn't like this, so we only heard about it on the news. Now, we see viral hits on it.

Violence may have gone up a lil in certain areas, but there's been a lot of decline as well. As for the "world", nah, it isn't that much "worse".

Like I said, and you said not to say it, social media plays a big part in the illusion that the "world is worse than it ever was"

I know L.A. toned down I really meant Chicago. I'll be the first to say that I would be scared to go to Chicago.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    mandatory abortion would solve this

nah its time to open the fema camps or put the little ? on a fenced off island and let them ? eachother off to their hearts content since the little gremlins aren't smart enough to do otherwise. In other words ? 'em.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? fooling themselves thinking its getting significantly worse because you see more of the ? on instagram, twitter and whatever the ? now.
    Scary ass.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kids their age were ? and pillaging villages 800 years ago

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? the 80's/ 90's teens and 20 somthin ? would put this generation 2 shame... not saying the next generation wont have its problems but the violence is going down...
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    *I Posted This On Another Site Three Months Back, but This Is How I Feel Now and I Edited It*

What the ? is up with our future children? They are killing each other, don't respect adults, and act crazy as hell. I used to HATE spanking a child, but they need to learn the old fashion way. Now, if you do that CPS will say that's abuse. The world is getting worse. Parents nowadays don't even know how to rise their children. I'm saying we need solutions to stop this epidemic.
    You a damn lie
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Much like a lot of folks are saying, crime has actually gone down... even in Chicago. I remember shot outs at my school (CVS) in Chicago in the late 80's that never appeared on the news. ? was crazy as ? back then. But don't take my word for it......

articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-01-01/news/9801010303_1_violent-crimes-? -market-crime-data

Homicides in Chicago dropped by about 5 percent in 1997 with 752 slayings reported by New Year's Eve day. The decline marks the third consecutive year that homicides have gone down in the city.

In 1996 there were 792, and in 1995, 824 people were slain. The news is only relatively good, however, because it merely reflects a decrease in the annual slaying rate that soared during the late 1980s and early 1990s with the arrival of ? ? in about 1988.

Since 1965, Chicago averaged 768 murders each year. In 1988, the number dropped to 660, but then rose steadily until it reached 940 in 1992, second only to the total in 1974, when 970 were slain. That 1992 figure was even more distressing because, in 1974, the population of the city was significantly larger.

http://news.yahoo.com/2013-ends-big-drop-homicides-chicago-212612071.html

Following a year when Chicago led the nation in homicides with more than 500, the city's Police Department said Wednesday that in 2013 the city recorded the fewest killings since 1965 and saw its overall crime rate fall to level not seen since 1972.

The city, which ended the year with a 16 percent drop in crime, saw the numbers of violent crimes, including robbery, aggravated battery and criminal sexual assault drop significantly — some by double digits— as well as drops in burglary and motor vehicle theft.

But it has been the city's homicide rate, especially the toll on young people, that has captured national attention.

• IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

I know L.A. toned down I really meant Chicago. I'll be the first to say that I would be scared to go to Chicago.

[img]http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww182/bknutson_2009/Breaking Bad Gifs/3-youre-a-? .gif&size=400x1000[/img]

Bru if u scared of chi-twn just say so but don't blame the whole world hell chi is one of the poorest states and Mexican cartels ship her I on through there young ? can't find jobs so they sell drugs with drugs comes violence plus it's home to the GD's the oldest black gang in the world who started after the panthers and the thing is THIS ? HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN CHICAGO but ever since keef blew up and the music business has put a spotlight on the city suddenly everyone's so interested and terrified of chi wtf type ? is that
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    Also R.I.P Khai she was a true hitta
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    Gd aint the oldest black gang. They were formed 3 gangs later.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    Gd aint the oldest black gang. They were formed 3 gangs later.

I thought crops and bloods came after gd's
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Panic, as another manic depressive
    adolescent, stares at death, now what's left
    When there ain't no ? , and a whole lot of pride
    It might be a homicide; so let the drama, slide
    We don't want no problems be
    Get your name in the obituary column sheet
    Cause life is too short, and it just gets shorter
    I wish I had a quarter for all my people they slaughtered
    last year alone, in the Dead Zone
    Walk straight, but don't walk late
    Cause I'm comin with a hate only made, from what it made me
    Cause nobody ever played me
    Now it's, only gettin worse, Buckshot and Ase
    in the land of the waste, kickin you in your face

crooklyn dodgers
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    The man in my avi is responsible for black gangs in Chicago. Larry Hoover, Willie Lloyd, David Barksdale, all them cats were part of the pyramid that was built upon the almighty Blackstone. Something that began as community activism mutated into a capitalist beast headed by the morally corrupt and greedy street urchin known as Larry Hoover. I can't tell you ? about Crips and Blood but I do know Chicago was 5 before it was ever 6. ? went from black prince to black disciple. Leaders to followers.