Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MFs need to stop criticizing the folks who mad and focus on the MFs who gave them a reason to be mad.

#selfhate
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    I am afraid the riots will overshadow Mike Brown.

exactly
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    Buu3lSCCEAA6nyV.jpg

This does absolutely nothing for Michael Brown.

Couldnt even spell the mans name right rushing to put this ? on social media smh sad b

that's actually how you spell it...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thus far i applaud shooting cops and burning cops houses. Bonus points if those cops were pieces of ? .

• Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    MFs need to stop criticizing the folks who mad and focus on the MFs who gave them a reason to be mad.

#selfhate

Lol'd, the ? mad can't even focus on the MFs that made them mad. Stop trying to defend these misguided idiots and opportunists.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    Wow these ? looted a black business.
    Good Job ?

lol QT and them hair places are not black owned..

Na. On the news they showed the owner opening the store gate for the cops to search at a clothes store.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    roiting and looting in your own hood needs to stop.

it proves nothing and makes it harder for you to shop in a few days when ? calms down.

im in europe right now watching the news and they showing dudes walking off with rims from looting...what does that have to do with protesting?

this is why ? is not taken seriously....

? cant stay focused.

? forbid is anything happens to anyone in my house, if i destroy my house because of it, who is really going to care?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited August 2014
    Options

#selfhate

im not tryna criticize those mad, id just rather THEM focus on the MFs who gave them a reason to be mad, not snacks and material things bruh, thats all im sayin. these looters out here on some opportunity ? , not justice for mike brown ? .
    A lot of you ? are straight ? made. The looting changes nothing. They were never going to find a cop guilty of killing a ? in the first place. I'm just mad there hasn't been any casualties on the other side yet. I approve of everything they do as long as no children or old folks get hurt. Burn...steal...? ...I don't give a ? ...send it up.

the way its going children and old folks gon end up gettin hurt b4 they even find out the name of the ? ass cop who did it. #justiceformikebrown indeed huh.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    A lot of you ? are straight ? made. The looting changes nothing. They were never going to find a cop guilty of killing a ? in the first place. I'm just mad there hasn't been any casualties on the other side yet. I approve of everything they do as long as no children or old folks get hurt. Burn...steal...? ...I don't give a ? ...send it up.

Right even if it means other ? can't go to work for a few weeks or ever again at that place cause some idiots ? their place of employment up for no damn reason. Lol some of you ? are dumb as ? .
  • brown321
    Options
    Y'all seen that ? escape from the cops lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    BuuuShACUAECOtY.jpg:large

lol smh tragic..

If this is real, it's absolutely disgusting b.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get it crackin!!!
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    BuuuShACUAECOtY.jpg:large

lol smh tragic..

If this is real, it's absolutely disgusting b.

real ? that's ? up tho..
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    It must be edgy power hour. ? in here thinking they are Malcolm X.
  • brown321
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Cop had a guy in custody and he ? took off in this shoe store

BuvMPgACMAMUsB_.png

BuvL3KAIQAA5W2e.png

Another got caught

BuvMtZpIEAAZPxq.png

I thought that ? was gonna get dropped on live TV.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Boo Hoo..... the white man got jumped. ? him too.

naw bruh that aint cool... smh..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Boo Hoo..... the white man got jumped. ? him too.
    ? him, he can thank white oppression for his beatdown.

#Black Excellence Ignorance
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    And that goes for individuals (and MFs on here too), who support the police blindly, knowing they're our self-elected adversaries, should get it too.
    You think if the owner of that store had a relationship with, and gave a ? about them, and felt the same way about cops using people in that community as target practice, his store might've been spared ?

So a white man that doesn't support the police blindly and doesn't support cops using people in the community as target practice is jumped at a peaceful protest by the same people he's trying to aid...and he gets the "? that cracka too" treatment. Some times i really do have to remind myself that i'm the troll here and ? like this is serious.