The war in Ferguson, Missouri

Options

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love how some of the same white folks who are out here saying The Obama Administration is taking away out freedoms look at this and are saying stuff like "well if he would've just resisted, he'd still be alive" Michael Brown was killed and that damn police station has gone crazy! ? really out here with tanks and ? like it's Afghanistan. I don't care about all that martial law ? .. This little town don't want this negative coverage hanging over their heads but it will be there for months maybe even years. People need to realise that this ain't the early 1900s and ? . People are not going to just sit there and let a policeman ? their sons, family members, and friends without doing nothing! I really hope that this whole situation has sent a message that this is not acceptable! ? are still out here breathing after shooting up buildings full of innocent people, yet this 18 year old kid gets shot to death because he pushed an officer?? Nobody will accept that!
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    i'm in Thailand and martial law was set in a few months ago. Press was banned, military style take over of the streets, curfew imposed. Had my family back in the US saying, "come back home where its safe" lol. Curfew lasted for 5 or 6 days but now its back to normal. The military here has hurt no one peacefully protesting, actually in some cases they are cleaning up the country from the huge mafia presence, scammers, international terrorists, etc etc

In Ferguson, USA the police force have banned/arrested press and had tear gas/rubber bullets shot at them, arresting and harassing the peaceful protesters, the police force is sweeping through the town like the military. The police force aren't answering to anyone, they aren't releasing any information, they give no ? and the actions they display speak loudly throughout the world.

I was @ a bar the TV was displaying Ferguson. Thai woman looked at me and, "same same Thailand. government no good". Land of The Free VS Thailand of Martial Law. I feel indefinitely more safe here.

Interesting perspective
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol man all they need to do is make efp ieds and its a wrap for the bearcat and mraps
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    @copper you better check my resume u wild ?

So I checked your resume...it says here you have extensive experience with faggotry and a masters in being a sucka ?

? of my office

That's pretty accurate btw
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    I love how some of the same white folks who are out here saying The Obama Administration is taking away out freedoms look at this and are saying stuff like "well if he would've just resisted, he'd still be alive" .

Exactly. That's because the game has always been divide and conquer and ppl are playing right into the hand.

Most ppl don't look at the whole picture, they only care about what pieces effect them ( I get that tho).

But take a look back...at just the surface level ? ....
    Never ending war on drugs (profit).
    9/11
    Recession
    Take over of Afghanistan and it's resources (profit).
    Bush tells UN to step aside and eat a ? .
    Iraq (profit)
    Black figurehead takes POTUS position.
    Erosion of rights of all citizens.
    Gaddafi (profit).
    Erosion of privacy of all citizens.
    Demonization of gun rights.
    Increasing criminalization.
    Increased awareness of police shootings of unarmed blacks.

While the "common man" got less rights, less expectation of privacy, less financial prospects, and more frustration which causes more division...the government got their money up, stacked their guns up, and is ready for war. All the citizens got was a few weed dispensaries and Colorado and more pain meds to dumb them down.

Now the push in Cali at least is ? switches for your phones to protect your data from theives.
    My thoughts is that there will be away to collect the IPs from the towers for a given radius (already there) remotely selectively ? the apps (I.e, the camera). For times like these....

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eventually we are going to have to fight back or face extinction.

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Eventually we are going to have to fight back or face extinction.

they gonna ? Oprah?
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see this as a racial Problem. I see this as a Problem with the Police.
    Make no mistake about it as the Youtube and Internet sites show....its not only Black Men and Women getting abused, white people and white women are also getting abused by the police.
    In the 60s it was a white vs Black thing.

You had white and black citizens fighing over bathrooms and water fountains over whites being racist.
    This isn't the same thing.

This is the Police randomly abusing and killing unarmed citizens, and not being held accountable for it.
    Put it in Perspective....Eric Garner wasn't killed on purpose, he was being abused and died in the mist of the brutality.

2 unarmed Blacks have been killed in coldblood, one in St Louis and Another in L.A.

Its not all out warfare across the country, whites and blacks aren't fighting each other left and right on the streets....that's not whats happening.

Whats Happening right now at this very moment, is the Police departments across the United States are being Caught on Camera, abusing authority and terrorizing the community its supposed to serve.

Its not BLack vs White, Don't let the media spin it that way and don't get it twisted

Its The Police Officers in America, turning on the American Citizens.

Whites and Black should Ban together. Because as a country we are watching are rights being ? on.

Visit the campaign
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/its-just-us-entertainment
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shuttup wild ? . It is a White vs Black thing. ? wanna turn tha other cheek sooooo bad smh
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Put it in Perspective....Eric Garner wasn't killed on purpose, he was being abused and died in the mist of the brutality.

Really?

It's the attitude that says the police don't have to give a ? what happens they can do what they feel like. And if you die, you die. Because you're worthless out the gate.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

Really?

It's the attitude that says the police don't have to give a ? what happens they can do what they feel like. And if you die, you die. Because you're worthless out the gate.

Ignore that wild ?
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really?

Yes, and that attitude needs to change. I agree with you..my main thing is, lets keep our eye on the ball. Don't throw your anger all over the place

Its the police that's a problem

not a white vs black race war

Its the American police force vs the American people. We need to protect our rights as Americans.

Visit the campaign.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And none of you believed me.

I believed you though and well actually knew this was gonna happen.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I hate when niggad say...I told you so....you didn't believe me... ? been talkin bout this ? since Cell Therapy dropped in 95 and before that! But what not one ? ever can do ever is give a reasonable solution to how to stop "martial law" from happening. Yes......if you have a solution....please...let us know.

This...Samson def been on that 'the govt is watching' and all around general stuff ,but cmon what exactly has been called. Doesnt take a genious to figure out what the govt is capable of, and that PD specifcally when theres a military base 15 min away and they were in the news for their training excercises few months ago
    Vets on Ferfuson... interesting tweets from Vets on the "militarization" of the police.
    https://storify.com/AthertonKD/veterans-on-ferguson

Someone should post all these. Perhaps the most informative info in this whole saga. They're literally using deafening sound devices used in Iraq on detainees. Wow man
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    They sent the military surplus to smaller cities. Huffington post & gawker covered this about 3-4 months ago.
    ? that HuffPo/Gawker noise; guys like Radley Balko have been covering this for a LOT longer than 3-4 months
    rapmusic wrote: »
    I love how some of the same white folks who are out here saying The Obama Administration is taking away out freedoms look at this and are saying stuff like "well if he would've just resisted, he'd still be alive"
    probably also a fair number of people getting outraged now that cosigned the current administration when those white folks* were mad

*turbo-crazy white folks excluded
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The police been militarized ? been going on since ? was hot
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I hate when niggad say...I told you so....you didn't believe me... ? been talkin bout this ? since Cell Therapy dropped in 95 and before that! But what not one ? ever can do ever is give a reasonable solution to how to stop "martial law" from happening. Yes......if you have a solution....please...let us know.

This...Samson def been on that 'the govt is watching' and all around general stuff ,but cmon what exactly has been called. Doesnt take a genious to figure out what the govt is capable of, and that PD specifcally when theres a military base 15 min away and they were in the news for their training excercises few months ago
    Vets on Ferfuson... interesting tweets from Vets on the "militarization" of the police.

Someone should post all these. Perhaps the most informative info in this whole saga. They're literally using deafening sound devices used in Iraq on detainees. Wow man

Its ok, youll recognize soon enough, you aint my first cynical detractor.

Even vibe backed off when it became obvious that i have the shinning.

Thats all well n good, but like I've called you out before: you're predicting rain, then when it rains: I TOLD YOU!

Ngga...its rain.

As the IC is my witness you have yet to specifically call out anything that has come to fruition. Im not talking about general ideas that common sense would tell you (i.e. the govt is listening to our calls), i mean something specific. Something like i saw you mention 'this is a trial run for later experiments, this was supposed to be a mass extermination'

Uh, yea. Thats specific. If that happens, i'll paypal you $100 bucks immedjiately. Until then?

tumblr_mpnsntBO2D1st3xfjo1_r1_500.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know ? is messed up when a bunch of white veterans are looking at what's happening in Ferguson and saying it's ? up.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really?

Yes, and that attitude needs to change. I agree with you..my main thing is, lets keep our eye on the ball. Don't throw your anger all over the place

Its the American police force vs the American people. We need to protect our rights as Americans.

Visit the campaign.
    Under what system, does the police operate under?

White Supremacy

• MoneyLuver
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Really?

Visit the campaign.

White Supremacy

Ignore him. He just wants attention to cross-promote his product
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is it taking so damn long for this cop to be arrested? 3 witnesses have said he shot the kid while his hands are raised up, what's taking so damn long? Smh
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Really?

Visit the campaign.

White Supremacy

so the current president isnt black? well I'll be damned. no really this isnt a race issue when martial law is gonna effect EVERYBODY, only color that matters in this one is blue or should I said all shades of camo. right now they using the hood as a test subject. before you know it these ? fuckas gonna be in they armored trucks in the middle of the suburbs too. hell look at the boston marathon bombings, that was really the first time I seen martial law cracking off for real.

I know yall dont ? with Alex Jones but his reporters were down in there and they got footage of the cops shooting rubber bullets, flash bangs and gas at them. its actually pretty ? terrifying. btw 2 of the reporters are white so take that how you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7C0ajqvIBw