Beanie Sigel Apparently Released From Prison

Options
13»

Comments

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    djraycool wrote: »
    Beans is everything Jay wants to be.... A real ? doin real ? ? . jay sells fairy tales
    Beans is everything Jay wants to be.... A real ? doin real ? ? . jay sells fairy tales

yea.. this is sooooooooo true
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    red211 wrote: »
    Hopefully we can still get that Mack & Brad album with Scarface. That was one of my most anticipated albums ever.
    They could add in rick ross and be the new fat boys

You must ain't seen Scarface lately
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    Beans i aint tryin change you
    Just give you some game
    to make the transition
    from the street to the fame

Apparently he didnt listen. That ngga lookin like he was takin nggas cornbread EVERY night.

Beans spoke on it and said that he never was given the game from Jay.

Ehhh, the older i get the more i realize, people will put you in a position to win and you wont even know that THAT is their bgift to you. Like THAT was literally the blessing to you, is just being there with them and being in a positon for YOU to go out and use that as a stepping stone. Not them giving an extra verse, or hanging with them, or money, or talks, etc.

You're sitting under the biggest thing in rap, ngga that IS the game. He shouldnt have had to literally hear him say a word. He should have watch how he moved, watch how he cut certin people off even to public criticism, leave a certain life behind, etc.

C'MON SON! That's like saying Michael Jordan sitting on the bench with Dean Smith was the game! FOH. You're supposed to put your people in a position to eat and win. If Dean Smith was going to sit Jordan on the bench and he asked to be let out of the scholarship and he said 'NO' only to keep him from winning elsewhere then that speaks to the character of the 'coach'.

But he was the muscle of the ROC. During that era cats was still running up on rappers and their crews. Hov had a cat who would get busy at the drop of a hat (Jay seen the good and the bad in that, hence him not vouching for him in court). You don't leave that instinct behind. If he's watching and cutting folks off like Jay did, then everything is about business when everything is not about business. Shrewd businessman, ? poor friend (see Calvin Klein)...if we're watching how he moves.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just give you some game
    to make the transition

Apparently he didnt listen. That ngga lookin like he was takin nggas cornbread EVERY night.

Ehhh, the older i get the more i realize, people will put you in a position to win and you wont even know that THAT is their bgift to you. Like THAT was literally the blessing to you, is just being there with them and being in a positon for YOU to go out and use that as a stepping stone. Not them giving an extra verse, or hanging with them, or money, or talks, etc.

You're sitting under the biggest thing in rap, ngga that IS the game. He shouldnt have had to literally hear him say a word. He should have watch how he moved, watch how he cut certin people off even to public criticism, leave a certain life behind, etc.

C'MON SON! That's like saying Michael Jordan sitting on the bench with Dean Smith was the game! FOH. You're supposed to put your people in a position to eat and win. If Dean Smith was going to sit Jordan on the bench and he asked to be let out of the scholarship and he said 'NO' only to keep him from winning elsewhere then that speaks to the character of the 'coach'.

But he was the muscle of the ROC. During that era cats was still running up on rappers and their crews. Hov had a cat who would get busy at the drop of a hat (Jay seen the good and the bad in that, hence him not vouching for him in court). You don't leave that instinct behind. If he's watching and cutting folks off like Jay did, then everything is about business when everything is not about business. Shrewd businessman, ? poor friend (see Calvin Klein)...if we're watching how he moves.

the coach showed the player how to shoot a jump shot, play D, share the ball with his teammates and drive to the hole and put him in the game numerous times....the player continually wanted to make an AND1 highlight and play 1 on 5...can't blame the coach if the player is not tryin to learn
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just give you some game
    to make the transition

Record label, cartoon, his own deal, clothing line, movies. How was beans not in the position to win ? He ? up a lottttt of money.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just give you some game
    to make the transition

You might not like jay, and that's fine, but you reaching in your post with a lit of things you dint know about
    He a ? poor friend? Ty ty, memphis bleek and many others would disagree

Jaz o could have been down, but he didn't sign the contract

Beans was given jewels of advice but he didn't listen, he put out albums, he was pushed to the forefront and given press, marketing, videos, worldwide tours

So its jays fault that beans wanted to chill in the corner drinking cough syrup while he blasted his album out of his bentley in the hood every ? day?

Come on bruh, how much are you supposed to do for another grown ass man?
  • Kalecrunch
    Kalecrunch Members Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope nobody ? with his hut.