#CreepSet PRESENTS: @LadyZee GET IN HERE ? YOU AINT WHO YOU SAY YOU IS!

Options

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waaaaaaait how old is GNS!!

GAWD HONEST TRUTH!
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    I know @‌deadeye is like 43
    Maaaan u guys come onnn!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Faggotry is afoot ...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    So stew was simping cb? I'm confused.

Hahahhahahahahahaaaa!!!!
    The ? saga continues.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry guys, i know you're waiting for my screenshots but i dont have anything worthy because out of 5 relatives that I contacted, only 1 responded.

I am however, working on another exposal... and its a guy. Stay tuned!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Exposure yo exposure
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Lady zee really act like ? just started posting last week lmao

No ? we were doing this before you showed up and we'll be doing this after you leave

"I took her cat pictures off her instagram"

"that girl didn't know her pics were being used until tonight"

You ? up right there^^ Aint no way in hell "your friend" just happen to be lurking on this website the night of your exposure. The only other possibility would be you telling her that and entire website has been using her pictures for the last 3 years MAINLY INCLUDING YOURSELF.

So you telling me you texted your friend as soon as @khaleesi found the facebook and told her you were pretending to be her she then acted accordingly and deleted all her socials with no words for you??

You took the socials down as soon as it happened because they were your public accounts and you thought @khaleesi was about to contact j WHAT A ? YOU ARE

LADY ZEE COME GET THIS ETHER YOU DECEITFUL ?

I deleted the accounts which I controlled. Why would I just have left up the other accounts if I could have taken them down?

Doesn't make sense.

You're furious because you pm'd what you thought was a wee white irish girl, your ? pictures. Lol

Now go on ahead, continue to help this thread crawl to diamond.

Oh so that was my ? picture?? It wasn't some random picture I found on the internet

only dizz would do the bolded
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Sorry guys, i know you're waiting for my screenshots but i dont have anything worthy because out of 5 relatives that I contacted, only 1 responded.

So you finally have the ICs attention and you fumble at the 10 yard line?
    Go back to posting at stripping videos

@Ladyzee you panicked and deleted your internet life for nothing....should've stuck to your lie khaleesi bout as smart as a wet brick

U should know Dizz orchestrated this
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Gawd this ? is stupid I can only imagine how she was talking to the ppl

That's if she was even talking to anyone

"Um excuse me.. do u know lady zee... "
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just post a pic of your ?
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how you had everyone waiting and then nothing damn it man, but this thread was entertaining
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

So you finally have the ICs attention and you fumble at the 10 yard line?
    Go back to posting at stripping videos

@Ladyzee you panicked and deleted your internet life for nothing....should've stuck to your lie khaleesi bout as smart as a wet brick

U should know Dizz orchestrated this

We'll they both drop the ball. Should have contact J before giving her the heads up that they were on to her ? . It's obvious she start throwing ? against the wall when the threat of him being notified came about. All that ? she talk and she took the ? way out, she need to gone and do that Robin Williams.

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

200.gif
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    #creepset winnin
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not a random screen shot we know where you sleep at night.

o0ylbb_zpsaf1abcf1.jpg

I hope you feeling kind of talkative today because after today that account will be banned for eternity. No matter what the ? you gotta say
  • rangeSport
    rangeSport Members Posts: 22
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Lady zee really act like ? just started posting last week lmao

No ? we were doing this before you showed up and we'll be doing this after you leave

"I took her cat pictures off her instagram"

"that girl didn't know her pics were being used until tonight"

You ? up right there^^ Aint no way in hell "your friend" just happen to be lurking on this website the night of your exposure. The only other possibility would be you telling her that and entire website has been using her pictures for the last 3 years MAINLY INCLUDING YOURSELF.

So you telling me you texted your friend as soon as @khaleesi found the facebook and told her you were pretending to be her she then acted accordingly and deleted all her socials with no words for you??

You took the socials down as soon as it happened because they were your public accounts and you thought @khaleesi was about to contact j WHAT A ? YOU ARE

LADY ZEE COME GET THIS ETHER YOU DECEITFUL ?

I deleted the accounts which I controlled. Why would I just have left up the other accounts if I could have taken them down?

Doesn't make sense.

You're furious because you pm'd what you thought was a wee white irish girl, your ? pictures. Lol

Now go on ahead, continue to help this thread crawl to diamond.

Ok. Imma start acting like you.

Oh so that was my ? picture?? It wasn't some random picture I found on the internet ohhhh you know that was my ? because it was a proof pic with my full name and social security number on it huh

Was my mother also in that photo holding up both are both birth certificates timestamped and dated??

You made a fake instagram, twitter, facebook and aligned them all with your IC account???? No ? . You controlled those accounts because they were yours. You only deleted the important ones with all your fiance information which was stupid and too late

@khaleesi contacted one of your relatives and confirmed that is you they just don't want to sign up

EXPLAIN THIS ?

OK we'll see. I have a request. You have to say "Frosted Lucky Charms are magically delicious" lol

Just jokes love.

WeeZee wrote: »

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nawuwsPN0o

The content been deleted but we remember this ? it was last summer what you got a voice controller too ? ?

I been diamond 8 times I don't give a ? about this thread this for @khaleesi I know where you standing at this exact moment i'll come knock you the ? out I dont care how much it cost i aint got ? to do all next week

xg_zps3c494ae8.jpg

W

T

F

((((! ))))
This discussion has been closed.