#CreepSet PRESENTS: @LadyZee GET IN HERE ? YOU AINT WHO YOU SAY YOU IS!

Options

Comments

• Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    T\S don't take your foot off that ? neck. Gone in tell that white boy how she went on a black forum with her fantasy of get beat by ? to get her rocks off....white boys hate to hear how their lil pasty queens dream of black pipe

That girl didn't even know her pictures were being used on a forum until tonight.

That got to be really her she just don't want that dude to find out........I think.

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall believe that wasnt zee if you want to

yall dumb dena ? but this ? aint ? tho
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ friend being ok with you posting pictures of her mom on a forum.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reverse psychology.. now she wants us to believe that the girl in the pics arent her so Khaleesi dont tamper around in her personal life.

If "that girl" isnt you then how did you make a IC sign when you joined unless you have hidden skills in photoshop that we also did not know about.

If "that girl" isnt you then how come "that girls" facebook vanished according to @Khaleesi‌
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    T\S don't take your foot off that ? neck. Gone in tell that white boy how she went on a black forum with her fantasy of get beat by ? to get her rocks off....white boys hate to hear how their lil pasty queens dream of black pipe

That girl didn't even know her pictures were being used on a forum until tonight.
    Doesn't make sense seeing as how 'that girl' was in a TC session awhile back, cammed up

What would be more believeable would be if you said 'that girl' gave you her account some time in the last yr or so

She's a friend. A close friend.

I need a WTF!!! Button

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doesn't make sense seeing as how 'that girl' was in a TC session awhile back, cammed up

What would be more believeable would be if you said 'that girl' gave you her account some time in the last yr or so

nah u got got

just give it up..

I refused to believe u played up being someone else all this time...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bignorm wrote: »
    Is zee an imaginary poster like Dainty?
    ? that simped in ? in disaster control mode

Shots fired @thirdeyefive
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wtf

? who is u then! Introduce yoself! U just don't come walking up in ppls house not saying ? !

knock it off you're far removed from being able to comprehend the intricacies of this ?
    just enjoy the show
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i figured that shy squeaky voiced girl from the video and the ether-typing poster were different ppl

@zee... u coulda told me lol
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is it safe to say if tg
    ? happens wrote: »

Wtf

? who is u then! Introduce yoself! U just don't come walking up in ppls house not saying ? !

knock it off you're far removed from being able to comprehend the intricacies of this ?
    just enjoy the show

U r right I don't b on here enough to know all the story but I know a fake ? when I see a fake ? and I been pulled this ? card from the beginning

Soon enough it will come out whoever was in them pictures is in fact a man
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man hold up Zee made an introduction video to the IC, Zee trying to save face

She's a friend who trolls the internet with me occasionally.

You just don't know who you're talking to on the internet, do you? :-)

I think we tinychatted once, I typed and she just sat there and laughed.

If she trolls with you how doesn't she know pix were used

You got caught now your compounding your lies

Khaleeesi got you give it up
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she was cool with you posting about her gym progress in the Get Healthy threads and posting backshots of her after workouts too?

Oh, ok.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man hold up Zee made an introduction video to the IC, Zee trying to save face

She's a friend who trolls the internet with me occasionally.

You just don't know who you're talking to on the internet, do you? :-)

I think we tinychatted once, I typed and she just sat there and laughed.

Never Tinychatted a day in my life...

Zee.. getcho life g
This discussion has been closed.