Missouri Police Officer Has a Dance-Off With Neighborhood Kids

Options
2»

Comments

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 12.

A cop is a CaC till proven otherwise. That video aint prove nothing.
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I support good officers and community policing
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only a dumb ? MF would be moved by this ? .

I'd trade a dancing ass MF for one who won't ? innocent people or conspire with those who do.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint nothing a pig could do to regain my "trust" in them....if a pig saved my life today i'd be ashamed at me for putting myself in that situation.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Lmao @ this ? . Mike Brown who?
    Show a cracka cop dancing, with lil black kids, now all is good....Now all cops get along with the ? ...

? a good cop. A cop is a cop.
    The same way to them, a ? is a ? .
    Not all black folks are thugs, d boys. There's way many more black folks, that are productive citizens. that dont stop them from treating u like a crimminal, a suspect, always up to no good.
    So ? em, and ? all crackas too .

i normally try to stay out of these debates...but is this a serious post lol? if so then thats a ridiculous way to think...your justifying them generalizing you by you generalizing them which in turn makes neither of you wrong while you both are probably wrong...

Dude im a ? ? , a thug a animal, a savage, a suspect a ? crimminal. Im not suppose to be right.
    Theyre the pure ones , upholders of the law. Why the ? i gotta be more upstanding than them??.
    Theyre suppose to be the civilized ones right????
    Animals, ppl, culture, and habitats have all become extinct because of Whites.
    ? will have beef with another ? , over the pettiest ? . but when it comes to cacs, they all of a sudden are upstanding.
    Man ? that.