WTF? "Silent Hills" Playable Teaser Demo (Playstation 4).

Options
2»

Comments

• jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    The only survival horror game I could ever really play was Resident Evil 2.....everything else got me too shook. I still haven't finished Dead Space and I've had that game since 2010.

I bought resident evil 4 for ps2 and never got past walking through the woods past that cabin in the beginning. Being scared ain't fun, ? those games

Lol. That right there is why I just stopped playing the last of us. Being all tense and ? ain't cool. I know what kind of gamer I am. Action/Adventure, Sports and Puzzles.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? walked in the same room 79 times and yall shook
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    The Last of Us scared you?

you lil ?

tumblr_mrzyiqKM4y1qirmeto1_500.jpg
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    The only survival horror game I could ever really play was Resident Evil 2.....everything else got me too shook. I still haven't finished Dead Space and I've had that game since 2010.

I bought resident evil 4 for ps2 and never got past walking through the woods past that cabin in the beginning. Being scared ain't fun, ? those games

Was stuck there for a couple days then just stopped playing the game. Then saw all the awards the game received and gave it another try ..... pulled up a walkthru and saw what to do there and once I got past that it was smooth sailing.

Nah man, I knew what to do there..i just wasn't tryna have to go through that
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

Was stuck there for a couple days then just stopped playing the game. Then saw all the awards the game received and gave it another try ..... pulled up a walkthru and saw what to do there and once I got past that it was smooth sailing.

Nah man, I knew what to do there..i just wasn't tryna have to go through that

U should play the first 10 min of deadspace then
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol had the whole famly in the room with me when I started going through this, by about the 3rd or 4th loop, they all left my ass even the dog.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So my bro hit the light feet on me when we got surrounded by necromorphs and left me to die , i aint play the game with him for 3 days i feel some type of way because of that
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This game is annoying