oh my damn...... ISIS beheads a kidnapped american journalist in syria

Options

Comments

• cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    or at least it sounded like an English accent

Do your research. There are countless of european jihadists in ISIS, and yes some of them speak english.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man just shoot me... I can't even take a paper cut

that's ? up. seemed like he accepted it and was ready for death
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    It's crazy these Iraqi's are doing this in the name of Allah. Just goes to show how ? up religion is sometimes. Man this world is ? up.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched the Daniel Pearl one or someone else years ago... ehhhh nah... I'm good RIP ? ... ? is sad.. religion sucks
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Americans not minding their business
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why go over there in the first place? This kind of stuff been going on for decades. As a journalist no story is worth dying for. My condolensces goes to the family though. Dude was kidnapped twice. Smfh. The first time should have been enough.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn!

The world is a ? up place.

Those ppl have no regard or respect for human life. Very Sad!
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Oh no.

I can't believe I watched that ? . He hacksaw'd dude's head off. it wasn't even a one-shot swipe.

? .
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Damn. They some barbaric motherfuckas

I don't see much of a difference, if any, to this and how police 'mistreat' the African American.
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Its another ? up situation that we brought against ourselves
    we should of left saddam there we should never got involved there are so many places like this where we should let them fight it out between them.
    there will be more of this ? there uk and us you wait and see
    lets deal with ? at home before we worry about far of countries
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see what ISIS would have to gain by faking an execution.

If they say they've killed one of their prisoners, I believe them.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see what ISIS would have to gain by faking an execution.

If they say they've killed one of their prisoners, I believe them.

Obama to speak on it @1245 pm..........this ? aint fake.....video has been verified
  • zerocool
    Options

Do your research. There are countless of european jihadists in ISIS, and yes some of them speak english.

British intelligence said his accent is from south england....they tryna findnout who it is
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

British intelligence said his accent is from south england....they tryna findnout who it is

Supposedly upto 400 british citizens could be fighting in Syria/Iraq(isis pass the border freely). They need to be very specific to find him.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just goes to show how ? up religion is sometimes.
    GettinLo wrote: »
    religion sucks

Sometimes, yeah, I agree. But is it really religion in this case? Or is it human nature, terrorism, and/or politics under the guise of religion (a distorted and extreme version of religion imo)? Even Al Qaeda disapproves of IS's barbarism.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally, I believe these people want to provoke a response. They want America to do something prematurely...maybe seeing if we would get out of character.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is staged. #MikeBrown
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Just goes to show how ? up religion is sometimes.
    GettinLo wrote: »
    religion sucks

Sometimes, yeah, I agree. But is it really religion in this case? Or is it human nature, terrorism, and/or politics under the guise of religion (a distorted and extreme version of religion imo)? Even Al Qaeda disapproves of IS's barbarism.

Religion is synonymous with politics and terrorism. No point in splitting hairs.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The only thing sad about this situation is the way people downplay another region to the point they think they can go over and do what they want.

People argue all day about "rights". But dont respect these folk land or their way.

At least now people that would follow know the price of their actions if they get caught out. Up to them if its worthwhile.

Exactly, and of course America hasn't learned it's lesson yet. There are rumors Obama is about to send another 300 American troops there, and America's love of butting in every other nation's business comes to consequences AGAIN. I feel sorry for that other American journalist there and CNN said awhile ago ISIS will now pay big money for American hostages all over Iraq and Syria.

A lot of ya'll wanted America to bomb Iraq again and I said there would be consequences for that. War isn't always in a far away places, and pouring fuel on the fire by butting in a civil war has escalated everything. I hope ya'll enjoy Iraq War part 3, here we go again
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    Americans not minding their business

American politicians love war and trying to make decisions for the rest of the world. It's sad how our politicians don't really care about how its actions worldwide will effect the avg American citizen. Notice China is MUCH closer to ISIS and Iraq then America is and even they are wise enough to not pour fuel on the fire. Stupid Americans SMH.....
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what some people fail to realize is that there is no way of avoiding a fight with people like isis. there is no way around it because there conquest and seeking for power is religiously driven. You can't fight a religious war with secularism we have to ? these people or else 10 years from now when they are more deeply entrenched it will even more blood to remove them
  • zerocool
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    what some people fail to realize is that there is no way of avoiding a fight with people like isisideology. ..this is not your traditional waris no way around it because there conquest and seeking for power is religiously driven. You can't fight a religious war with secularism we have to ? these people or else 10 years from now when they are more deeply entrenched it will even more blood to remove them

Americac cant fight them alone...it has to be a world effort to get rid of ISIS..... like you said they fighting a war on ideolog
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should just put the message that everyone not affiliate with ISIS should move completely out of the area that ISIS now inhabits and then go carpet bomb the whole area to the stone age. Sure the Iraqis that live there will have to rebuild from scratch but that's better than having to deal with a bunch of psychos like that.
  • zerocool
    Options
    They should just put the message that everyone not affiliate with ISIS should move completely out of the area that ISIS now inhabits and then go carpet bomb the whole area to the stone age. Sure the Iraqis that live there will have to rebuild from scratch but that's better than having to deal with a bunch of psychos like that.

Thats the problem. ...we fighting an ideology.........not a regular army.....killa few ISIS...more will pop off