If You Could Meet Up With Anyone In The IC Who Would It Be? (IC Networking Expo)

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Trashboat wrote: »
    @westie i have a cat O nine tails
    chains, blindfolds and several other kinds of equipment waiting for you, because you need a really good ? to change your behavior and the same thing goes for that semi-? feminist @deserttrain ? .

thanks-for-sharing-poster05.jpg

aYO you know what i don't really like you too much ? i would like to banish you to the deepest pits of the Warp and the emperor of mankind ain't saving you ?

DAMN lol oh ? ...shots fired

That's not a shot
    @Zombie is just admitting that people on here hurt his feelings and he dislikes them for it

Ask your invisible man in the sky to smite us if we hurt your feelings so much

man suck ya momma and try out ya granny too you are now back on the ignore list with the rest of the trannies, white people and just in general the ? boys and police lovers

Your whining does nothing but entertain me @zombie
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Yeah, Six and EvilChuck seems cool.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zombie I still think it's hysterical you think I am a ? but I'll run with it, Shalom!

orthodox-jews-2.jpg

shalom yuh bloodclatt
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie would be depressed if he went back to jamaica now smh
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tyMCAYk.jpg
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would like to meet all of you.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

tyMCAYk.jpg

Ever since I seen her pic you DAMN right I flip flopped.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    the only place i want too meet @evilchuck is in a ? gym then again maybe not because it's been a long time since i ? a mampie it would be proper exercise trying to ? her standing up.

lmmmaaooo @zombie

I guess, we can ? . I rather just suck ? tho, I dont want you to accidentally ? one of my rolls.
  • zombie
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    @zombie would be depressed if he went back to jamaica now smh

unless i take ? with me co-sign
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, you can tell a GWA thread from a mile away
  • zombie
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    the only place i want too meet @evilchuck is in a ? gym then again maybe not because it's been a long time since i ? a mampie it would be proper exercise trying to ? her standing up.

lmmmaaooo @zombie

I guess, we can ? . I rather just suck ? tho, I dont want you to accidentally ? one of my rolls.

Ayo big girl we could make a whole bathtud of jello and ? inna that better yet we could full it will strawberry smoothie or simply put the shower curtain on the mattress and with a whole bottle of oil get our ? on
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmmmaaooo @zombie

Ayo big girl we could make a whole bathtud of jello and ? inna that better yet we could full it will strawberry smoothie or simply put the shower curtain on the mattress and with a whole bottle of oil get our ? on

@zombie im allergic to strawberries, bae. :(
  • zombie
    Options

lmmmaaooo @zombie

@zombie im allergic to strawberries, bae. :(

grapes then
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    They posting ? gifs now
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever is in Maryland...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd bring a bottle and chop it it up with all the SL and R&R posters. The alcohol fueled conversations would be GOAT.

I'd like to meet mos of the ladies as well, but only on amiable terms.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    If it was a BBQ, I'd hop in the grill and show y'all something too.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    I'd bring a bottle and chop it it up with all the SL and R&R posters. The alcohol fueled conversations would be GOAT.

I'd like to meet mos of the ladies as well, but only on amiable terms.

U know zombie would fight the Israelites and the atheists smmfh lol
    That's like 50% of the content of the social lounge now lmao.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Y'all need to set that fight up.
    _Lefty wrote: »

I'll pay to get you all in a room. But Yall gotta pay me to watch it. Straight like that.

Damn, cuddy, I gotta put everything in subtitles? It's all fun and games though. Ya'll have fun with this ? . I could get back but i'ma let ya'll eat.

YunnSanco wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    I'd meet @YunnSanco‌ and take his ass up top. Nah, i'm playin, that's the homie. Anybody for real though, it's some cool ? in here.

I'll pay to get you all in a room. But Yall gotta pay me to watch it. Straight like that.

10rskd1.gif

I dont understand ,what top is he taking me to?

@YunnSanco‌ It's some jackboy ? , I thought ? was up on the lingo. Either they are and they just playin dumb, or ? is really green as a leaf. Either way, I ain't trippin. Everybody get roasted sometime. IC life. I'll happily take the L, these ? funny.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Ayo lefty that ? was wiiild ? !

I always die laughing at the @JonnyRoccIT‌ and @GorillaWitAttitude‌ exchanges

@Busta Carmichael
    Nah, ya'll just don't understand what i'm sayin. It ain't nothin tho, when I read it with my IC hat on it's funny and suspect to me too. The funny thing is at first I wrote I was goin to strip that ? and thought "nah, these ? not bout to turn me into a 2 page gif/roast session" so I changed it to that. ? it, let the good times roll have fun at my expense ? , i'll be here all week.
    n

@Busta Carmichael
    Nah, ya'll just don't understand what i'm sayin. It ain't nothin tho, when I read it with my IC hat on it's funny and suspect to me too. The funny thing is at first I wrote I was goin to strip that ? and thought "nah, these ? not bout to turn me into a 2 page gif/roast session" so I changed it to that. ? it, let the good times roll have fun at my expense ? , i'll be here all week.

? ...............A__Ne2PCIAItOrD.jpg:large
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Busta Carmichael
    n

@Busta Carmichael

Ain't you white neph?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

@Busta Carmichael
    n

@Busta Carmichael

Ain't you white neph?

Hell no where you get that from? I did a live show couple weeks ago. I'm Black fam.