okay, white girl at work kinda throwing hints she want some D?

Options
13»

Comments

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you have to guess it, stay away. Because next thread you will be making is about how this broad made you lose your job.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White girl at your job, huh?

You should watch Rosewood first, then make your decision on whether you should try an get it or not.
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    Ok so if you don't want her don't hate ? .

well thats the thing, I guess I do but never realize the extent to I seen another dog sniffing around my turf....as cheesy/corny as that sounds.

she got a little one so I get the feelling she just looking for a ? buddy/friend since she new to the area.

ima ask her flat out...ya wanna ? ? and hope I still have my job at the end of the night.

Don't be stupid and catch a sexual harassment case

Ask her to go to happy hour ... White girls love happy hour

Then go from there ....

Let me put this post , in mi backpocket 4 future references.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with inviting her out to a bar like @MsSouthern‌ stated but I don't like ? where I eat at.

Sometimes women will throw you a hidden or indirect messages, but when you pursue it then it was the opposite of what they was saying.

Like I stated earlier, white girl will have to directly tell me "that she want to smash" but all this hidden message ? I don't look at (especially on the job)

My home boy wanted to quit his job because he was smashing a chick he work with then it got serious, he started moving in with her & ? . She was ratchet af & kept up with drama. Then when they fell out, he is like "mannnnnnn I gotta see her everyday, imma quit my job" smh

Your money is more important than anything
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @whatevathehell‌ Whatever happen with u and that dolla store ? u was tryin' to push up on? Don't tell me she put u in the friend zone.
    stop going there pretty much the last coupla times she was throwing hints and then the very last she was kinda cold got tired of waiting i guess. Ima let this other one slide I think at work....

on the other hand there is this other lil gal at my job just got hired in the office...they put in the plant for a few weeks so they get a first hand feel of what goes on. She was in my area one day and we was just choppin it up on some casusal, work related ish butt.....She was eyeing me a lil but one of the supervisors put her on blast. Dude was like" Ashley has a crush on .......(me_)", ""but she's married". Both of us got quiet as hell. She still give me that lil side eye when aint nobody else around though.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @whatevathehell‌ Whatever happen with u and that dolla store ? u was tryin' to push up on? Don't tell me she put u in the friend zone.
    stop going there pretty much the last coupla times she was throwing hints and then the very last she was kinda cold got tired of waiting i guess. Ima let this other one slide I think at work....

on the other hand there is this other lil gal at my job just got hired in the office...they put in the plant for a few weeks so they get a first hand feel of what goes on. She was in my area one day and we was just choppin it up on some casusal, work related ish butt.....She was eyeing me a lil but one of the supervisors put her on blast. Dude was like" Ashley has a crush on .......(me_)", ""but she's married". Both of us got quiet as hell. She still give me that lil side eye when aint nobody else around though.
    No offense but do you get any work done and how old are you?

This the type of n*gga that fall in love with any b*tch that show him common courtesy. lol @ This ol' "she's looking at me" a*s n*gga.

PS This is all in gest, not trying to go in on nobody.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You also gotta be careful tho. If you holla & the ? turn you down, you've basically ruined all the other ? because ? TALK. That's why
    I flirt but be half way playin. Ain't no ? gon play me as a thirsty ? in the workplace
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one of my job responsibilities is handling all our ups packages, that means packaging the ? up,scanning, palletizing, you get the drift. Well I also ship out our office paperwork along with this which the secretary drops off in the evening. She aint pretty but ol dude in the other dept told me he seen her out drinking with a gang of brothers so I thought I would put my bid in. Anyway she aint feeling me at all and even goes so far as to time her deliveries when im not there or takes a different route out if IM there when she makes em.

there is always this awkward moment when Im pressing on some other chick and the qa chick comes around. I usually try to time it better but she came around when I was harrassing secretary and I ? up and called one the others name. she walked off the plant floor looking a lil dejected...I called after her but she only half responded. I guess IMa have to move on to the only chick in inside sales worth talking about;