What America is really craving for

Options
MoneyLuver
MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
That new ?

The new Obama, but one that goes ham and makes a visual difference that you can feel just as much as you can see.

The new comedian. People want that next Dave Chappelle, better yet, the next Richard Pryor

They want that next solidified moment in time where not just Society changes but that next Global Shift

The new Entertainment that isn't Soccer

People are tired of the old way of life and its not coming quick enough for them and they're frustrated

They want that new Reagan & Clinton type of era again. Where things were changing at a rapid pace and it seemed like the old Caveman way of life was finally behind. Just becuz we've finally settled in a "Digital Era" that doesn't mean ? can't get stale

People are desiring that Fresh New Life. That "new day" we think we're in now but times 10. They're tired of "Microwave Entertainment" & unreasonable Law. Not that "unreasonable laws" weren't there before but everybody knows that they still exist but we still have them anyway

The American people want something "new". Something they can't compare it to becuz its still unheard of. They just don't know what

What is that "new way of life"? An undiscrimanatory society? Unlikely that'll happen

A flying car? Maybe. But if its unaffordable to people who rely on some type of Government Assistance then it'll still be wack

A new music? Taste is subjective. But bloggers tend to over examine and under the REAL people anyway

A new drug? Does it even get any healthier & better than Marijuana? #NoPayote

A trip to Mars? Okay, but if nobody can live there then who cares

I don't know what it is man. I don't have the answers, I just know what makes sense. I do have a good idea but its easier to show rather than to tell. People are animals, most of them can only absorb so much information without hands on contact or real life experiences

In other words, people are bored

Why Do I Have Useless Body Parts?!: http://youtu.be/TJqMaCEUnYw

Comments

• Blacjason
    Blacjason Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's more than one America, ? . Don't act like you don't watch the news, ? is all kinds of divided right now in this country.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idgaf what other people are waiting for but i'm still waiting for that next Mike Tyson. That 18 year old boxer knockin ? out in the first round.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, ? miss the Reagan Era .?

lmaooo Aight then brah . . .
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legalize weed thats it.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    There's more than one America, ? . Don't act like you don't watch the news, ? is all kinds of divided right now in this country.

That's what I'm gettin at. Somethin is brewin but wat?

We MIGHT actually just be headed to some type of "Segregation" of some sort. But wat will it be?
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

White people definitely do. And ? do too. That's all ? talk about is the 80s
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

White people definitely do. And ? do too. That's all ? talk about is the 80s

Black folk HATE that ? Raegan. The 80s weren't even that great, just a more colorful version of the 50s, with America trying to get back to that super conservative mentality.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    I know we hated Reagan, that wild ? committed Treason thru us by sending drugs/? to tha Community

But ? swear up & down tha 80s were so great. Tha drug game, hip hop, professional sports, etc etc
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    It will come soon maybe in the late 2010's. Hey, Video Gaming and TV is evolving. Just wait fam and virtual reality is gonna become a thing and I mean the real ? .
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After reading half way down. I thought you was introducing Dr Dre Detox.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All jokes aside, we need leadership. Black people is so off our square right now.
  • caddo man
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    All jokes aside, we need leadership. Black people is so off our square right now.

WE will never have leadership like the MLK's, Marcus Garveys or Malcolm Xs of yesterday. The media will find something to discredit them. Even if they come in with skeletons out in the open. Black people are problems are fragmented. There isnt one problem that every black person can say effects them like Jim crow did.

Even now the real problem is not truly race. Race is just the outer appearance. Because even if race wasnt there we has human beings will find a way to separate ourselves.
  • _Lefty
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

WE will never have leadership like the MLK's, Marcus Garveys or Malcolm Xs of yesterday. The media will find something to discredit them. Even if they come in with skeletons out in the open. Black people are problems are fragmented. There isnt one problem that every black person can say effects them like Jim crow did.

Even now the real problem is not truly race. Race is just the outer appearance. Because even if race wasnt there we has human beings will find a way to separate ourselves.

You was good til the bolded. Race is foundation of our problems, the reason we became so disenfranchised in the first place. Class warfare is another challenge, but we've always been victims of classism, but now other ethnic groups are grouped with us because a lot of muthafuckas is starvin, we was just starvin first, and our skin color and culture are going to make it much harder to get out of the hole that we were tossed into. Don't ever get it ? up, race starts and ends it. A ? with a billion is still a ? .
  • caddo man
    Options

You was good til the bolded. Race is foundation of our problems, the reason we became so disenfranchised in the first place. Class warfare is another challenge, but we've always been victims of classism, but now other ethnic groups are grouped with us because a lot of muthafuckas is starvin, we was just starvin first, and our skin color and culture are going to make it much harder to get out of the hole that we were tossed into. Don't ever get it ? up, race starts and ends it. A ? with a billion is still a ? .

A ? is how "they" see you. And "they" is not just white people it is us too that see ourselves as such. As you said, we are not the only ones starving. So the disease is not exclusive to us but to others. Even as black people we separated ourselves by hair, skin color, clothing. etc. We are caught up in the packaging, when all along the inner workings of a person is truly what separates them. Stop imploring the same tactics of stereotyping and profiling. You will find yourself with the same twisted logic "they" have. At the end of both MLK and Malcolm X lives. They came to the conclusion that the human condition is what we need to concentrate on. Not the byproducts of fear greed and envy.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    Idgaf what other people are waiting for but i'm still waiting for that next Mike Tyson. That 18 year old boxer knockin ? out in the first round.

? no . Your ass dont buy no paperview.
    $70 for a 20 minute fight ,
    . 14 of it, is introduction and national anthems. the next 5, is post fight interviews. Get that ? outta here.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A ? is how "they" see you. And "they" is not just white people it is us too that see ourselves as such. As you said, we are not the only ones starving. So the disease is not exclusive to us but to others. Even as black people we separated ourselves by hair, skin color, clothing. etc. We are caught up in the packaging, when all along the inner workings of a person is truly what separates them. Stop imploring the same tactics of stereotyping and profiling. You will find yourself with the same twisted logic "they" have. At the end of both MLK and Malcolm X lives. They came to the conclusion that the human condition is what we need to concentrate on. Not the byproducts of fear greed and envy.

Honestly ? , go ? yourself. scary ? like u, dont deserve to breathe.
  • _Lefty
    Options

When the police pull me over, i'm not thinking about the human condition, i'm thinking about surviving this traffic stop without going to jail, or dying. I understand what you're saying, we're speaking from 2 different perspectives. You're speaking from the ideal, i'm speaking from the real, not to say you ain't talkin some real ? , but i'm talking about reality right now. We have to get to a place where we can make those changes. How we do that, I don't know. But until then, I will place survival over idealism. The way I think is the way I have to to keep me straight.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ready for a new intelligent species smarter than humans.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm waiting for a new machince that will suck a woman's period cycle out in 15 mins.....
  • caddo man
    Options
    @_Lefty

I dont fault you for that. WE all find ourselves putting a race, religion, or creed in a box to help us understand what is going on. That is natural. I do it. It is a survival tactic that is proven to work.

After you have gotten past the survival part. You can truly be able to analyze the situation and understand all aspects of what happen. When I make a mistake, I look into What, When, Why and how the mistake was made. Those questions are asked to make sure the situation never happens again. Even when I am in that situation again, I need to understand from every perspective (not just mine). The perspective of the cop, the perspective of the person witnessing the situation from afar, and My thought process as it the situation progressed. Next time I am in this situation what outcome do I want.

Like the saying goes, Whatever doesn't ? you, make you stronger. Today this saying holds alot of truth.