• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flash
    veikuri wrote: »
    Eh_bruh! wrote: »
    My whole thing is how the ? can ? stop someone he can't touch?

Eventually Flash will get tired and ? will smack the ? out of him. Why don't you just lurk? You constantly show you don't know much about comics and most of your information is probably from what someone told you.
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Flash is honestly weak outside of his mass punch and being able to drop people in the speed force. The main reason he is a heavy hitter is because of the creative ways he uses his speed. Another amazing feat.
    flashbomb1_zpswbsehln9.jpg

evucity2_zpsqlzfryjn.jpg
    How do you stop a man who can appear in every corner of your vision at anytime. Physically flash probably can't beat juggernaut but jugg sure as ? couldn't even get close to him

I just think you're dense. Go make a Flash appreciation thread. None of this stuff is going to do much to Juggernaut.

I'm not. My whole point is that flash could wipe juggernaut from existence while juggernaut wouldn't even be able to get close to touch him

How would Flash wipe Juggernaut from existence?

Lol @ flash will eventually get tired and let that slow poke smack the ? outta him, gtfoh with that logic. What I'm saying is Flash is not getting touched unless ? has the speed to catch him. ? is slow as ? and invincible, speed and brains >> strength and ? all the time.

Okay, Flash has speed and all that stuff. Then what? Juggernaut doesn't tire and he is physically IMMUNE to physical damage. He can take 10 billion of Flashes IMP punches and laugh and him. Then what? What is flash going to do with all that speed when it does absolutely nothing to ? ? I'm not saying ? will win in about 10mins or something like that, but accept that Flash cannot do anything to Juggernaut.

Juggernaut is simply a complete counter to Flash.

Bolded your quote for emphasis.

Here's the thing, Flash is too smart. He knows he can't hurt ? so he drops him off in another timezone/dimension. Let's not forget that Flash has beat superman who would beat the ? out of ? being that he's powered by the yellow sun. The only reason why I give this to Flash is because he's one of the smartest characters in DC.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Flash
    P.S.

I'm talking about Wally West and not Barry Allen because Wally can run into interdimensions and timezones. Barry's not as fast. Barry Allen vs Cain Marko is stalemate though.
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Flash
    And to conclude this argument, Wally hits at the strength of a white dwarf star and your underestimating his strength at full speed with imp. He has taken out some of superman's enemies in the comics with ease so therefore his punches are at 60 tons per square inch at least and can hurt Cain if Flash can't vibrate through his armor. If someone like Skaar has smacked around Juggernaut, I'm pretty sure Flash can do some damage if given enough blows but he probably won't and will most likely try to divert ? into another timezone and leave him to fend for himself.

And number 2, ? got his ass handed to him by Thor who's not as fast as flash and ? could not touch him. Sure the forcefield gives him protection but Flash does not need to hit him to drop him off in another timezone.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    And to conclude this argument, Wally hits at the strength of a white dwarf star and your underestimating his strength at full speed with imp. He has taken out some of superman's enemies in the comics with ease so therefore his punches are at 60 tons per square inch at least and can hurt Cain if Flash can't vibrate through his armor. If someone like Skaar has smacked around Juggernaut, I'm pretty sure Flash can do some damage if given enough blows but he probably won't and will most likely try to divert ? into another timezone and leave him to fend for himself.

And number 2, ? got his ass handed to him by Thor who's not as fast as flash and ? could not touch him. Sure the forcefield gives him protection but Flash does not need to hit him to drop him off in another timezone.

Juggernaut ate a Godblast, one of Thor's strongest attacks, and nothing happened to him. Thor had to cut off Juggernaut's ties with Cyttorak in order to defeat ? .

My whole thing is how the ? can ? stop someone he can't touch?

Eventually Flash will get tired and ? will smack the ? out of him. Why don't you just lurk? You constantly show you don't know much about comics and most of your information is probably from what someone told you.
    Flash is honestly weak outside of his mass punch and being able to drop people in the speed force. The main reason he is a heavy hitter is because of the creative ways he uses his speed. Another amazing feat.
    flashbomb1_zpswbsehln9.jpg

evucity2_zpsqlzfryjn.jpg
    How do you stop a man who can appear in every corner of your vision at anytime. Physically flash probably can't beat juggernaut but jugg sure as ? couldn't even get close to him

I just think you're dense. Go make a Flash appreciation thread. None of this stuff is going to do much to Juggernaut.

I'm not. My whole point is that flash could wipe juggernaut from existence while juggernaut wouldn't even be able to get close to touch him

How would Flash wipe Juggernaut from existence?

Lol @ flash will eventually get tired and let that slow poke smack the ? outta him, gtfoh with that logic. What I'm saying is Flash is not getting touched unless ? has the speed to catch him. ? is slow as ? and invincible, speed and brains >> strength and ? all the time.

Okay, Flash has speed and all that stuff. Then what? Juggernaut doesn't tire and he is physically IMMUNE to physical damage. He can take 10 billion of Flashes IMP punches and laugh and him. Then what? What is flash going to do with all that speed when it does absolutely nothing to ? ? I'm not saying ? will win in about 10mins or something like that, but accept that Flash cannot do anything to Juggernaut.

Juggernaut is simply a complete counter to Flash.

Bolded your quote for emphasis.

Here's the thing, Flash is too smart. He knows he can't hurt ? so he drops him off in another timezone/dimension. Let's not forget that Flash has beat superman who would beat the ? out of ? being that he's powered by the yellow sun. The only reason why I give this to Flash is because he's one of the smartest characters in DC.

And then Cyttorak dumps him right back into the battlefield, what next?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Juggernaut

Lol,? Wtf that gotta do with anything?

U wanna say something that u really don't wanna say but go ahead and say it.

Please tell me your ? thinks flash could beat Thor.

Go ahead
    giphy.gif
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ The Flash tiring out.

Some of you cats should really read more comics.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flash
    a win is a win, flash will out think ?
  • veikuri
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

And do what?
  • Dupac
    Options
    Flash

And do what?

win...

you act like ? never took an L before..

? takes tons of L's...mainly because he's a ? ? ...

flash doesn't have to necessarily overpower him....

he can jump on his head and move before jugg stupid ass tries to hit him and have the juggernaut knock himself out....
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Flash
    ? is powerful yea but his weakness is psionic abilities and intelligence. Flash doesn't have psionic powers but he can outsmart the ? out of ? . A lot of ? defeats have been by pis but there is a lot of truth that everyone has outsmarted him instead of fighting him head on and that case batman can beat juggernaut. This is not a battle to the death or else it's stalemate.

To answer your previous question, yes flash can beat Thor.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Flash
    PS

You know flash can't get tired out right?

All he has to do is keep eating so he stores food in his costume lasting him up to 24 hours at full speed. If he runs out, he could run to Europe pick up a bite, some leftovers and come back to continue with ? . All he needs is a few imps to the back of ? and he can push him into the beginning of earth before it was formed and then run back into the present. Cyttorek gives no ? about Cain to bring him back, he'll just find a new host.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Flash
    Cain wrote: »
    ? is powerful yea but his weakness is psionic abilities and intelligence. Flash doesn't have psionic powers but he can outsmart the ? out of ? . A lot of ? defeats have been by pis but there is a lot of truth that everyone has outsmarted him instead of fighting him head on and that case batman can beat juggernaut. This is not a battle to the death or else it's stalemate.

Wait what?????

LMAO aight I'm done

Na, that's for another thread and I'll explain, dont change the subject.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Flash
    On a side note I don't think Superman will beat ? either.

Let he hate begin

? gets thrown into space and fights the non atmospheric elements, game over.
  • Dupac
    Options
    Flash

Wait what?????

LMAO aight I'm done

rofl.. if you say ? can beat supes, he can say flash can beat thor
  • Dupac
    Options
    Flash
    plus i neer could respect ? after he got handled by the gladiator

http://youtu.be/nYRi7jygVnQ

especially hearing how weak the gladiator gets if u just hurt the ? feelings.....
  • veikuri
    Options
    On a side note I don't think Superman will beat ? either.

Let he hate begin

? gets thrown into space and fights the non atmospheric elements, game over.

And then floats in space until cyttorak decides to port him back to earth
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Skaar is the Hulk's son, who has between CL 75 -100 strength, top tier durability and the Old Power..Thor is >>>> Flash, not to mention he actually has magic as part of his powerset. He was able to negate the effects of ? forcefield. We also need to understand which version of ? folks are using. There's full power ? and then there's Jugg when Cytorrak reduced his power level.
  • jaxn
    Options

? doesn't have a weakness towards intelligence. That doesn't even make sense. Batman would die if he ever encountered Cain. Look Flash is top tier no doubt. He won't tire out either. He'll put up a good fight using various methods of tag and dash. I can see him creating a tornado or something around ? and sucking him up, but the thing is Juggernaut will just come back down ready for battle. I say this would be a stalemate or ? get the edge. The thing about ? is that Cytorrak may negate whatever strategy Flash may use. He may try to steal his speed, but that may not work due to ? enchantment. Once he gets started, it takes alot of effort to stop him. Of course skyfathers and such can negate this ability, but that's not something common of regular characters. During WWH, Hulk was able to temporarily slow him, but iirc, that wasn't full power Juggernaut. IIRC, Cytorrak granted him the rest of his power after that encounter. It's been years since I've ready so I could be wrong. He may drop him in the speed force, but Cytorrak may just teleport him back. It's just a bad match up for Flash imo
  • jaxn
    Options

Wait what?????

LMAO aight I'm done

rofl.. if you say ? can beat supes, he can say flash can beat thor

yeah except Superman and ? are in the same weight class. Flash isn't. Juggernaut can stand there and go blow for blow with Superman. Flash can't.
  • jaxn
    Options

especially hearing how weak the gladiator gets if u just hurt the ? feelings.....

that cartoon has nothing to do with how a fight between them would go in the comics. Gladiator's "weakness" is highly overrated. You'll be hard pressed to see more than 3 or 4 instances of it happening in a comic. Generally speaking that weakness wouldn't come into play when fighting someone in his own weight class.
  • Dupac
    Options
    Flash
    i hear ya, but they regularly dogged ? ...
  • jaxn
    Options
    You're referring to the X-men right?
  • Dupac
    Options
    Flash
    yea, they had him seeming like a flunky most of the series...
    i've stated many times that my introduction to most comic book characters were through the respective tv series...

wally west flash was pretty much the only comic i read as a child......

and wally's feats of speed were just crazy.......he prolly could redirect ? force and motion into some sort of paradox that renders him helpless...

i mean it seems that it comes down to the power of the respective gods.....

hermes vs Cytorrak

flash is faster than two beings that have the speed of hermes....wonderwoman and captain marvel....

? isn't stronger than cytorrak

flash by default, lol
  • jaxn
    Options
    haha oh ok. that's cool. In the cartoon, the X-men usually got the drop on ? after his helmet was removed and Xavier hit him with a mindblast. That's one of his weaknesses. He's weak towards telepaths, strong ones anyway.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

whooped by broom head smh so disrespectful